Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Player Guide/ Newbie Guide begins today

I'm taking over the Player Guide / Newbie Guide, and we are starting it TODAY. I'm going to use the Outline that Z had created (in this thread: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-Signup-Thread). The outline is duplicated at the bottom of this post.

Every week or two I will start a new thread for a section of the guide (Starting with Section 1). My OP will be the official version (it will start out empty). As folks respond with content, I will edit the content grammar/clarity (if necessary) and then edit my OP. Afterwards I will lock the thread and move on to the next section in a new thread.

I have ZERO interest in arguing or bullshit. If you disagree with content, RESPECTFULLY post your variant content and I will add both versions (if appropriate). I will outright delete posts that detract from the purpose of creating the guide. Any content that is concise and well-written will make it in to the guide. I will remain neutral and will not allow my personal beliefs and opinions to color the guide. However, I WILL filter out any hate speech or polarizing content (eg. "X style game is the best and all other styles are inferior"). We all have different opinions/styles and that's fine. If you think X is the best, then write it like this: "X style game is great because of reasons 1, 2, 3, and is superior in areas 4, 5, 6, however may have weaknesses in 7, 8, 9".

Do not post content in this thread. You are free to voice your opinions, etc. in this thread. However, I will not be waiting to start the process. Section 1 will start today (a few minutes after this post), and for better or worse we are sticking with the crowd-sourced content method. All contributors will be credited in the final guide.

When posting content for each section, do not paste a link to what you think is good content. Instead, the original author of that content should abridge it into a guide friendly format and post it in the appropriate thread. I will not crawl through a dozen posts for content. If you had messaged Z content for the guide previously, please replicate it in the appropriate section thread (search your Outbox around December of 2012 if you deleted the originals). You're free to begin writing content for all the sections now, but don't post them until that section comes up.

The threads will be in General, so as to be front and center. If you absolutely need to have a fight about something, start a new thread elsewhere.

Players Guide Outline
    1. The Matrix
      1. What Is The Matrix?
      2. What Else Is Out There?
      3. What Women Really Want

2. The Player
      1. Defining Yourself
      2. Your Rights & Responsibilities
      3. Building A Better You

3. Starting Out
      1. What To Look For
      2. Approaching
      3. What The Hell Do I Talk About?

4. Moving Forward
      1. Kino
      2. C+F
      3. Escalation
      4. Push/Pull
      5. Sex Talk

5. Daygame Specifics
      1. Where To Meet Girls
      2. How To Talk With Girls During The Day

6. Nightgame Specifics
      1. Venue Breakdown
      2. Bar Game Basics
      3. Club Game Basics
      4. Party Basics

7. Online Game Specifics
      1. Website Comparison
      2. Online Statistics
      3. Blitzing Strategies
      4. Online Escalation

8. Getting Her Home
      1. Phone/Text Game
      2. Day2 Ideas
      3. Extracting

9. Back At Your Place
      1. Setting Up Your Pad
      2. Does She Really Want To Watch A Movie?
      3. Escalation At Your Place
      4. Handling LMR/ASD
      5. What Do I Do Once I Fuck Her?

To answer a question I just got via PM...

Once all of the sections are finished, they will be compiled into a single document and posted at a URL that Blackdragon has already bought. It will be easy to find.

Slutboy

Some points I made last year and would like to reiterate as I feel are important:
    - there is enough things we agree upon to make an awesome NEWBIE guide. The keyword being newbie. Not expert, not advanced, newbie. As such, I believe there is no need to go into arguments on what works best. Let's try to focus on the stuff that makes consensus, that's already plenty of material.
    - we should have a glossary in order to not have to explain important notions every time we talk about them (outcome independence, ASD, etc.). I believe abcd_z or wolfpack already made an excellent one in a post somewhere.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    Some points I made last year and would like to reiterate as I feel are important:
    - there is enough things we agree upon to make an awesome NEWBIE guide. The keyword being newbie. Not expert, not advanced, newbie. As such, I believe there is no need to go into arguments on what works best. Let's try to focus on the stuff that makes consensus, that's already plenty of material.
    - we should have a glossary in order to not have to explain important notions every time we talk about them (outcome independence, ASD, etc.). I believe abcd_z or wolfpack already made an excellent one in a post somewhere.
    Agreed on both counts.

Hi all,
    I don't know if this is the right place but, i thing a section about "Late blooming and the pratical firsts steps to overcome it" could be youseful, many guys come to place like this because of late virginity or no girlfirend at a relatively old age. So a part of the player guide should help this guys specifically!!

Haven't seen any recent posts for the players guide - Still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissco View Post
    Haven't seen any recent posts for the players guide - Still active?
    Oh right, thanks for the reminder. Back on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubarao View Post
    Oh right, thanks for the reminder. Back on!
    No problem man. I want to get this thing going and complete. I always like looking back at the Keep it simple stuff as a refresher.

Any more updates for the players guide?

Slutboy

Btw: newbs keep asking where to start and o just realised you need to be logged in to see the players guide (HoF too I think). We should definitely make it visible to non-members IMHOIMHO
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"