Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    Btw: newbs keep asking where to start and o just realised you need to be logged in to see the players guide (HoF too I think). We should definitely make it visible to non-members IMHOIMHO
    I think it should all be compiled into into one big PDF or subdomain off of sedfast, make it clickable from a link on the main forum, maybe even a banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    Btw: newbs keep asking where to start and o just realised you need to be logged in to see the players guide (HoF too I think). We should definitely make it visible to non-members IMHOIMHO
    The forums were visible. But they weren't searchable, so they weren't showing up on What's New, New Posts, and didn't show up in searches. I just fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissco View Post
    I think it should all be compiled into into one big PDF or subdomain off of sedfast, make it clickable from a link on the main forum, maybe even a banner.
    I'll get back into it when I'm feeling motivated. I need one more big push to add in missing content, and then have to take some time editing it for grammar and language. Then yes, the completed guide will be linked in a prominent place.

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    Hi all,
    I don't know if this is the right place but, i thing a section about "Late blooming and the pratical firsts steps to overcome it" could be youseful, many guys come to place like this because of late virginity or no girlfirend at a relatively old age. So a part of the player guide should help this guys specifically!!
    This and also divorce... Getting divorced after a long crappy low or no sex marriage is like waking up in OZ... Cough up your blue pill buddy... This is the beginning of the story for allot of us... Even some of the founders of PU like David Shades... Came along this way.