Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would still post the new sections to General first to get more response.
    0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

Talking about approaching , i recently discovered a book "Its not all about me" , written by Robin Dreeke, and FBI Agent! On how to approache a get quick rapport from strangers!! Very useful, and easy to apply!

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher View Post
    Talking about approaching , i recently discovered a book "Its not all about me" , written by Robin Dreeke, and FBI Agent! On how to approache a get quick rapport from strangers!! Very useful, and easy to apply!
    Thanks! I added this to section 3.4, in addition to UW's content that he posted in the Section 4 thread.

Another thing from my study on communication a some summer course:

-Talking with the girls (people) rather than talking to them!!
    I have a friend for exemple who is a total nerd and know away more thing than me, but can't have good conversation with poeple, and many find him annoying, cause he just dispalys his knowledge without feed back needed. Me no, i talk with persons, my culture enable me to go trought the subject , but i never expose without purpose my knoweldge. Exemple: She have a book in her hand, sue the book tlak, the guy is a football fan, talk about it and so on!! Don't be a fucking nerd!

Perhaps someone can express this thought a little better.

Some elements of your plan (fitness, fashion, wit) may be longer term goals for you to set and achieve, but approaching should always remain your short term goal. No matter what stage you are in your self development you need to keep approaching. The sooner you start, the sooner you will start to improve. Set long term goals, but don't allow your pursuit of them to become excuses not to talk to new women. You can be in great shape, dressed impeccably and be the funniest mofo on the planet, but if you're not approaching, you're not getting laid.
    Find a way to help her to do all the things she wants to.

Here are some steps I posted for the ultra newbie trying PU for the first time.

- - - - -

Simple Steps to Get You Started

If you feel a bit overwhelmed or weird or tense about the whole concept of talking to hot girls, try this for a start:
    a) Go alone where girls are. No aids like alcohol.
    b) Consider talking to them, and sense the resulting feeling.
    c) Test if the feeling is strong enough to prevent you from smiling enthusiastically, saying 'hi', and so on.
    Do the same exercise 1 or max 2 days later, and explore if it feels different at all.
    Tip: Shop your groceries during peak hours, so you can practice this at the same time. Two birds w/one stone.

- - - - -

While Im here, what will I have to do to convince everyone that we should eliminate the word 'approach' from the guide!!??

Getting near girls, and talking to them, are not the same thing. You should NOT get near them in a 'Im coming to talk to you' kind of way. You should just get near them based on your own reality, and THEN possibly talk to them.

Even Gunwitch had a long post on here, where he explained this! That if you move in focused on her, she will like you less (scientifically proven) because it is a PREDATOR-like action.

EDIT: found that awesome thread: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ras-paimai-etc
    Last edited by ijjjji; 12-27-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Next bit is controversial, but important when a total newbie, imo. (another repost from my archive)

Orbiting
    When you are newbie and untrained in socializing with girls, NOTHING help your learning curve faster than hanging with girls. If being an orbiter or similar is your only current access to hanging with girls, its TOTALLY WORTH IT, until a better option presents itself. ('Orbiting' means hanging with a girl you like, who is not interested in more than friendship with you.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.