Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PLAYER GUIDE: Section 4. Moving Forward

Previous Content: http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

Section 4. Moving Forward

1. Kino

KINO is short for "Kinesthetic Method" and simply means touching a woman to build attraction and horniness. KINO can be used with any style of game and can even be used by itself. It's possible to seduce a woman without any KINO, but at some point you will have to touch her if you intend to escalate to sex, so it is a vital subject for all seduction artists.

KINO causes a physiological response in individuals that make them more comfortable with you. When you touch a woman, it also makes her horny. The more you touch her, the hornier she gets. When you Escalate on a woman, you are essentially touching her so much that she can't resist her desire to fuck you. Every time you touch a woman you are building towards this goal.

There are two types of KINO: Incidental and Direct (also called Overt). Incidental KINO is touching a woman in a way that either appears accidental or casual. Brushing her arm while you gesture, or a high-five are both examples of incidental KINO. Direct or Overt KINO on the other hand clearly shows your sexual interest. Examples include putting your arm around her or stroking her hair. Incidental KINO is a good way to make a woman comfortable with you touching her so that you can escalate to direct KINO. Also, while incidental KINO may appear innocent, it still builds her horniness for you, so you should take every opportunity you can to touch her.

There's an order in which you should typically touch different parts of a woman's body. Vin DiCarlo refers to these as Classes of Kino. The first "class" include her arms and hands. The second class include her stomach and legs. The third class includes her face, head, and hair. The last class include her errogenous zones (her breasts and her pussy). As you progress through these classes, you first start with incidental KINO before moving onto direct KINO. For example, if you're moving on to class 2, you can start by brushing your legs together as you sit next to her, and brushing her back when you lean in to make yourself heard. Then escalate to putting your arm around her back or resting a hand on her thigh.

When you are in a venue, meeting women, you should establish yourself as a guy who is comfortable touching everyone, both men and women. This way, when you meet a new woman at the venue, she will be more receptive to your KINO because it's congruent with your behavior up to that point, and you can escalate more quickly. Also, if you're in a group, and you've been KINOing everyone else in the group, a new woman in the group will be less likely to reject your KINO to avoid seeming socially uncalibrated. For these reasons it's important to KINO everyone, even people who aren't targets.

2. Escalation

Okay, pay attention now, this is important. You know how there are people who say the three most important things in real estate are location, location, and location? Well, the same has been said about seduction and escalation, escalation, and escalation. That is probably an exaggeration (we would have made this guide much shorter if that was accurate), but it illustrates something important: as a seducer, you have got to put on the moves. Sex isn't going to magically conjure itself out of thin air. And although women are going to be compliant and helpful in making it happen, they will in most cases leave the majority of the moves to you. This means you need to know how to escalate the situation towards sex. It's your very own responsibility to get yourself laid!

Escalation has many components. First of all just be keeping in mind that you must be moving the general situation towards the exchange of bodily fluids. That should structure your mind and actions. You can escalate on the following levels:

- Verbal: Use words to push the interaction more towards a sexual frame! Tease, toy and banter the hell out of your girl! Don't stay in boring casual conversation, take risks: accuse her of having a dirty mind, misinterpret what she says in a sexual way, or have a frank and open conversation about sexual preferences (more on sex talk later).

- Kino: This is definitely the most important part of escalation. You want to amp up the physical touch between you and her. This can follow many different sequences, but in general you will have to go from social to sexual gradually. It could be something like this: you touch her arm on a high point of conversation, then you touch her shoulder lightly as to underline something you say, then you grab her arm softly and very lightly carress the inside of her elbow with your thumb while you are teasing her over something silly, then you put your hand on the small of her back as you lead her through a crowded space in the venue, then you run your hand through her hair and carress the back of her neck as you are having a more sexually charged conversation in a more isolated spot, then you kiss her passionately with both hands holding hear head, then you run your hands along her sides and feel her stomach and make her touch your body with her hands, and then you start running your hands along the insides of her thighs as you are making out furiously in the cab, and when you are home you take off her clothes and ... well you see where it is going. At a certain point (when it is clearly sexual), make sure it is mutual and she is touching you as well. You can simply take her hands and put her on your stomach, this will usually work wonders.

- Logistics: Did you notice how in the above description the guy is leading the girl from a social place to a more isolated place to his home? You want to be doing this as you escalate the situation: escalate the logistics. Bring her to an isolated spot in the venue, maybe take her to a new place where you're the only person she knows, and take her home. You don't need to be verbalizing this, often you can just take her hand and go. The more you argue and discuss the escalation of logistics, the more you will spark her defenses (did we explain ASD yet??) . Instead, you want this to be a smooth flow so she can feel like "it just happened".

- Vibe: The vibe is what a situation "feels" like. It is composed of the individual moods of participants and their shared experience. You can escalate the vibe using the above, more concrete escalation channels, or really with anything from your facial expressions and body language to changing your inner monologue. In general, the more you feel like "Oooh, something sexy is going to happen", the more you are moving the interaction in the right direction. That feeling will reflect in your vibe and that will escalate the general vibe of the situation. You want feeling of the interaction to go from playful to sexy to horny to wild passionate animal sex.

- Go for the kill: at one point you simply have to start having sex. The lines are blurry between escalation and foreplay, and between foreplay and sex. They depend on the circumstances (time of the day, alcohol, horniness, etc.) but you will learn to read the cues: body language, heavy breath, moaning. The perfect pace and tempo doesn't exist, so when in doubt, listen to your own horniness! It's usually the best indicator of hers. The important thing to remember is, you are the one supposed to take the lead and make sex happen. Don't ask for it, don't wait for her to tell you, just drop her panties already!

So there you have a few ideas. But if you remember one thing from this section, it's this: escalation is key, you have to make it happen. You don't always need to be escalating - in fact we will look at push/pull and the dynamics of the dance in the next section - but as a beginner, you probably aren't escalating near enough, so while you embark on this path you should start out by trying to err on the side of "too much". You've been erring on the side of caution for your entire life, it's time you change that. So when in doubt, escalate.

3. Push/Pull

Push/Pull is a very simple thing in theory, yet not so easy to pull off in practice. It basically describes the overall dynamics of the process of seduction. Watch two salsa or tango dancers interact on a dance floor. Notice how they move away from each other, then closer to each other, then he makes her whirl away, then he pulls her closer? That's the dynamic of push/pull.

Any action in a seduction is either a push - you push her away from yourself - or a pull - you pull her towards you. You give her a little smile: pull. You turn your head away for a second and observe the room instead of paying attention to her: push. You say "OMG you're so cute!": pull. You say "...you remind me of my little sister!": push. This can be physical touch (kino), verbal expressions of interest or disinterest, body language, virtually ANYTHING.

The magic happens when you learn to calibrate your pushes and your pulls in the right order and in the right intensity. Think about it: the salsa dance would look really weird if it would just start with the two dancers far away from each other and he would just start pulling her in step by step until they're close until they're super close and then it's over. Same with seduction: you want to move forward, backward, forward, forward, backward etc. Pull her in, push her away a little. Pull her in a bit closer, push her away a bit more. Push again and then suddenly pull her in BIG time. You'll learn to "feel" the right moves for given situations.

For example, (does anybody have any good textbook examples? I always come up with the most contrived shit when I try to conjure lines out of nowhere)

What happens when you do this is you create tension. The ambiguity of your actions puts her on a little emotional rollercoaster - and girls LOVE emotions. You don't have to be mean, you don't need to make her feel like you actually hate her and then turn around. It can just be light-hearted banter. But it has to catch her emotions. Once you give a girl emotions, she will open doors for you.

4. Sex Talk

{GM Method? Content needed}

Contributor's to this section: Tubarao, O---, Dude909
    Last edited by Tubarao; 01-24-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Per O---'s suggestion, I will start each new section in General before moving it to the Player's Guide forum. Please don't hesitate to add content; it doesn't have to be written perfectly. We will have a round of edits before the final product is published.

Also, Section 3 still needs content.

For the escalation section you can use my escalation guide in the HOF: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...calation-Guide

Yeah I remember Warped's escalation bit to be strong!

I tried to write something about push/pull. Not sure if it's good but take what you like!

Push / Pull
    Push/Pull is a very simple thing in theory, yet not so easy to pull off in practice. It basically describes the overall dynamics of the process of seduction. Watch two salsa or tango dancers interact on a dance floor. Notice how they move away from each other, then closer to each other, then he makes her whirl away, then he pulls her closer? That's the dynamic of push/pull.

Any action in a seduction is either a push - you push her away from yourself - or a pull - you pull her towards you. You give her a little smile: pull. You turn your head away for a second and observe the room instead of paying attention to her: push. You say "OMG you're so cute!": pull. You say "...you remind me of my little sister!": push. This can be physical touch (kino), verbal expressions of interest or disinterest, body language, virtually ANYTHING.

The magic happens when you learn to calibrate your pushes and your pulls in the right order and in the right intensity. Think about it: the salsa dance would look really weird if it would just start with the two dancers far away from each other and he would just start pulling her in step by step until they're close until they're super close and then it's over. Same with seduction: you want to move forward, backward, forward, forward, backward etc. Pull her in, push her away a little. Pull her in a bit closer, push her away a bit more. Push again and then suddenly pull her in BIG time. You'll learn to "feel" the right moves for given situations.

For example, (does anybody have any good textbook examples? I always come up with the most contrived shit when I try to conjure lines out of nowhere)

What happens when you do this is you create tension. The ambiguity of your actions puts her on a little emotional rollercoaster - and girls LOVE emotions. You don't have to be mean, you don't need to make her feel like you actually hate her and then turn around. It can just be light-hearted banter. But it has to catch her emotions. Once you give a girl emotions, she will open doors for you.

Edit: I also think Teev should be the sex talk part. He's the authority on this one.
    Last edited by 0---; 01-07-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

Slutboy

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ll-From-A-to-Z

Shall Teevster chime in for the sex talk part?
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ll-From-A-to-Z

Shall Teevster chime in for the sex talk part?
    I'll have to make an Appendix with links to good posts. And I hope Teevs does chime in!

This 'mutual escalation' thread has excellent raw material, but would need some shortening/editing.. I wish I had more time!

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...even-a-JOKE%29

I think club section needs a post about this also. (I never got around to it, since its an area I personally never considered 'troublesome'..) Well there is a kino-thread, but thats just a list of 'moves' iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubarao View Post

Contributor's to this section: Tubarao, O---
    For the textbook , exemples from Swinggcat newsletter ,

When the words flowing out of a woman’s mouth ooze sarcasm, I’ll
    chide, “You’re very sarcastic.”

Oftentimes, women will sense that I’m criticizing them and begin to
    explain their behavior.

Before they get a chance to respond, I’ll say, “I know this because I’m
    sarcastic too. If you and I hung out, we’d have the best time making fun
    of everyone… but then we’d be karmically tainted. So you and I should
    never hang out.”

Time and again, women clamor, “No… that’s not true… We’d get
    along great. We should totally hang out.”

Accusing her of being sarcastic Pushes her away.

Establishing the sarcastic commonality Pulls her in.

Giving her a reason that you cannot hang out with her creates a false
    barrier and Pushes her away.
    I choosed this ones, because i tried it lats time, in a casual manner, and paf, the girl just sarted , to flirt, asking me if i have girlfriend, latter texting me on facebook!! Waw

Chase Amante article on girlschase.com is a good one too!!

Damn I just started to roll. It might not be exactly what you had in mind but here you go. Lots of brainstorming and not much editing. . ..

2. Conversation skills
    One the big questions that a lot of beginners is, “What do I say?” This is a big subject and there are a lot of ways to make it happen. When one of the forum members was new he read Gunwitch Method and he was flabbergasted when Gun suggested talking about movies and TV. This guy didn’t know anything about pop culture, his TV didn’t get reception, the only movies he saw was Marvel super hero movies with his kids. “Hey girl my kids toys are named Buzz and Woody. I bet your toys have a similar name.” As time went on he discovered that it didn’t matter because he was totally fine talking about situational things that were happening in his surroundings. However, another guy might be in his element talking about whether David Bowie is hot.

That bring us to canned material. Just in case you don’t know, from the very early days of the community guys asked the same question as the first line above. So the gurus started coming up with openers and other prepared subjects that guys could say. Some newbies memorized large amounts of this material and used it to interact with women.

Despite the fact that this has fallen out of favor it is still an acceptable option. It is much better to spout canned material than it is to do nothing at all. If it helps you to get conversations going with girls, do it. The thing is that everyone including the guys who wrote canned material will tell you that it is a crutch. If you do it learn how it works. When it works. Then expand it and make it personal. If you are ever running out of material you are doing something wrong.
    (Link to some canned material or more info)

Another approach was sold by David Diangelo and he called it Cocky/Funny. It is built on the premise that it is a lot more fun and makes better conversation if you don’t take things to serious. That includes taking her to serious. Bust on her a bit. Make it clear that you know you are a pretty cool, hot and powerful guy and she should know she has to reach up to get to you. Be careful not to be truly heartless or cruel. It is not about destroying a girl’s self esteem but having fun and building a clear dynamic of you in the drivers seat.
    (Examples or links)

There is other ways to get that same dynamic going. Some guys can just go out and hang around people who are good conversationalists and learn it there, others can do trail and error, but others do well have it explained to them. So they may be nerds but if it works do it right?

Be Mysterious. One of the key factors here is ambiguity. Don’t directly answer questions. Quite often go in an entirely different direction or perhaps hint at the answer but then leave another question. If you listen to good conversations in other areas of life you will find this is much more common than you might believe. The idea that half of learning a new skill is learning the language is a classical example. Learn to listen for double entendres where you can misinterpret or misdirect, especially toward sexual subjects or suggestions.

Another thing that works well is being able to direct and lead the flow of the conversation. Practice taking the subject in a conversation and moving it to a new subject. Suppose she starts into the usual introductory things like where you work, if you like to stay and watch a movie or go out and other boring shit. Subtly, or not so subtly you begin to have fun with it and as with any of these conversational ideas, they should be about pleasure and making yourself and the women feel emotions. Emotions are often a key factor. Make her laugh but don’t become a dancing puppet. Who wants that? You need to have an ability to talk about a lot of subjects and not get bogged down in just a few. Hey even if it is the coolest video game on the planet, she might not totally dig talking all night about your dream to conquer level 7. Instead ,you want to be the man of her dreams. Okay maybe that changed subjects a little too quickly but you get the idea.
    Bottom line learning to be social is a skill you can use in every walk of life. Apply yourself. Do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    Damn I just started to roll. It might not be exactly what you had in mind but here you go. Lots of brainstorming and not much editing. . ..

2. Conversation skills
    One the big questions that a lot of beginners is, “What do I say?” This is a big subject and there are a lot of ways to make it happen. When one of the forum members was new he read Gunwitch Method and he was flabbergasted when Gun suggested talking about movies and TV. This guy didn’t know anything about pop culture, his TV didn’t get reception, the only movies he saw was Marvel super hero movies with his kids. “Hey girl my kids toys are named Buzz and Woody. I bet your toys have a similar name.” As time went on he discovered that it didn’t matter because he was totally fine talking about situational things that were happening in his surroundings. However, another guy might be in his element talking about whether David Bowie is hot.

That bring us to canned material. Just in case you don’t know, from the very early days of the community guys asked the same question as the first line above. So the gurus started coming up with openers and other prepared subjects that guys could say. Some newbies memorized large amounts of this material and used it to interact with women.

Despite the fact that this has fallen out of favor it is still an acceptable option. It is much better to spout canned material than it is to do nothing at all. If it helps you to get conversations going with girls, do it. The thing is that everyone including the guys who wrote canned material will tell you that it is a crutch. If you do it learn how it works. When it works. Then expand it and make it personal. If you are ever running out of material you are doing something wrong.
    (Link to some canned material or more info)

Another approach was sold by David Diangelo and he called it Cocky/Funny. It is built on the premise that it is a lot more fun and makes better conversation if you don’t take things to serious. That includes taking her to serious. Bust on her a bit. Make it clear that you know you are a pretty cool, hot and powerful guy and she should know she has to reach up to get to you. Be careful not to be truly heartless or cruel. It is not about destroying a girl’s self esteem but having fun and building a clear dynamic of you in the drivers seat.
    (Examples or links)

There is other ways to get that same dynamic going. Some guys can just go out and hang around people who are good conversationalists and learn it there, others can do trail and error, but others do well have it explained to them. So they may be nerds but if it works do it right?

Be Mysterious. One of the key factors here is ambiguity. Don’t directly answer questions. Quite often go in an entirely different direction or perhaps hint at the answer but then leave another question. If you listen to good conversations in other areas of life you will find this is much more common than you might believe. The idea that half of learning a new skill is learning the language is a classical example. Learn to listen for double entendres where you can misinterpret or misdirect, especially toward sexual subjects or suggestions.

Another thing that works well is being able to direct and lead the flow of the conversation. Practice taking the subject in a conversation and moving it to a new subject. Suppose she starts into the usual introductory things like where you work, if you like to stay and watch a movie or go out and other boring shit. Subtly, or not so subtly you begin to have fun with it and as with any of these conversational ideas, they should be about pleasure and making yourself and the women feel emotions. Emotions are often a key factor. Make her laugh but don’t become a dancing puppet. Who wants that? You need to have an ability to talk about a lot of subjects and not get bogged down in just a few. Hey even if it is the coolest video game on the planet, she might not totally dig talking all night about your dream to conquer level 7. Instead ,you want to be the man of her dreams. Okay maybe that changed subjects a little too quickly but you get the idea.
    Bottom line learning to be social is a skill you can use in every walk of life. Apply yourself. Do this.
    There is many other ways that i discovered also:
    1)Having a good "culture", so you can talk about various subject, i have a very good culture about many thing so i can talk about a large amout of subjects with anyone. Getting this is easy: BE CURIOUS, read books, watch TV, get outside of you confort zone by doing new thingsn meeting persons you do'nt interact with habitually! Don't be a fake alpha, when someone talk about a subject you don't know, listen, ask questions. After time you will watch yourself becoming good at talking about anything!!

2)Developping some communications skills: for this , two best books are the classic "How to win friend and influece people" By Dale Carnegie. And my most recent "discovery" is Robin Dreeke " Its not all about me: the top 10 technique for building quick rapport with anyone" The autoh is an FBI and Navy veteran, he teach some of his best tehnique for engaging, and getting into deep rapport with any persons! I was very estonished thta i didn't found anyone speaking about it in the community!

I think that it's important to be able to get in a quick rapport, because its get easy to you for using, any other seduction tool you want if you are into that, push/pull, pattern, closing, CF lines. Poeple get mroe responsive ecause they are safe now with you! How many times, i get a weiord look or te girls don't understood that i'm joking becauseshe was not confortable enough!!