Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ThePoolPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Tubarao View Post
    Bumparama.
    Vautrin is also good. Tarzan could probably write something good.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Tarzan could probably write something good.
    Why thank you.

I think the editor may need to first of all make some executive decision about what type material he would like.

I've never done anything like going to a yoga class to pick up chicks. It's also not a key part of the game of any of the other daygamers here who strike me as solid. They may share my view of this as inefficient and creepy. I may of course hit on a chick if I was already going to the class and she happened to be there and maybe gave me a good opening, but that's not really cold approach daygame.

Same with hitting on neighbors. That's more like social circle than anything dedicated daygamers do.

The entire content in fact reads like that: someone who doesn't go out to put in a lot of approaches, just casually talks with girls he meets in his daily life. That's great, and I do that too, but I doubt that should be called "daygame".

I don't know if there should be much instruction in the Player Guide about what I do, because most casual guys would suck at it and create too much commotion and problems. The few dedicated ones who may have a real chance would know where to find the information, just like I did back in the day :-)

What about DNYC?

Seems like no one is contributing. I've instadated around 30+ girls from day game and pulled 2. So here's what I do

On the street/park/anywhere outside

- See girl walking on the street, run up to her, tap her shoulder and say "Hey!"
    - Either situational or direct opener. "You're really cute/attractive", or "I saw you walking across the street and wanted to meet you", "I like your style, I love your dress", <comment about something she's wearing>, <something in the area>", if she's taking pictures "Can I see your pictures? are you a hobbyist or professional photographer?". Sometimes I'll throw out a joke, I saw an hb9 cleaning her bike so I yelled across the street "Can you do my bike next?" she said "Sure" and laughed, so I crossed the street and sat down with her, and we instadated afterwards.
    - First few 2-5 minutes just banter and joke around, roleplaying is a fun way to joke around, "Where are you off to?", "I'm going to cooking class", "ahh so you're a master chef, we can start a business, our restaurant will only serve royalty, and our restaurant will have only two tables max, that way people have to fight over reservations. How good are your dough rolling skills? Let me see your hands. I bet you give good massages."
    - Then for the next 2-5 minutes I get into basic rapport "You look like you could be Irish/an artist/<cold read>", "Oh I want to go to Ireland, I love traveling, <talk about traveling>", "How many siblings do you have?", "Oh so you're the oldest, that means you like to take care of others."
    - Slowly ramp up touch
    - Pitch instadate: "Hey want to grab a coffee?" or "Let's go grab a coffee".
    - Deep rapport on instadate while building sexual tension
    - Escalate on date, lock fingers, touch her legs, kiss
    - Go for pull: Hey are you hungry? Let's cook some food at my place.

You could also just make out with a girl right then and there, I've done it once, without an instadate. After the 10 minute mark, I got close to her and started hand holding 60yoc style, she smiled, we got close, make out. Logistics didn't allow me to pull, so I got her number instead.

For phone number instead of instadate:

After the 10 minute mark, just say "Hey, let's grab a drink sometime, what's your number I'll text you"

That's about it.
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

This goes to section 1. Where to meet women..

In addition to the Coffee shop point...

There are several kinds of coffee shops and it's up to you to choose which kind of venue works for you. Example: Where I live, there are the stuck-up where the nouveaux riches go and the more artsy coffee shops. People go to different places for different reasons and have different attitudes and different things to prove. The first try to prove they have money by being snob and not contempt with anything and bitching about the slightest thing. The second try to prove they're open and cool and artistic and adventurous and nonconformist. I go to the second. There's better music, better ambiance, better people (interested in plastic arts, music, literature, etc). These ones are ironically more expensive than those the new rich go to to display money, but it's a whole different crowd in there and the service deserves it.

The point is: Try different venues of the same thing (different coffee shops, etc) and see where the vibe is great and the staff is cool. You'll be hanging there often, so make yourself home.

Public transportation
    Metro, tramway, bus are great places to meet girls (and people in general). You only need to see them through the eyes of other people to see their full potential.

For people, it's day in day out. Their life is a still picture. They are in that same subway they were yesterday, with the same unhappy faces. All grumpy, all grey. Just notice the next time you take a bus or the metro: The grumpy face is the de facto standard. Never understood why and I don't think I ever will.

It doesn't take much to bring excitement and life to such a morose place. A candle seems brightest in the darkest place, after all.

Add to that the fact that people are bound to stay there for the time of the fare.. You have a winning combination: She's bored (meaning almost anything is better than the state she's in) + she's not going anywhere ...

It takes a bit of practice in the beginning, to snap out of the collective reality of unhappiness and boredom.. You'll have to catch yourself when drifting .. But once you do .. At the very least, girls will notice you, and try to make themselves noticed. Strike up a conversation. Nobody's happy with a corner smile at 8AM in a crowded bus, who the hell are you ?

Quick pointers:

- A girl always notices you before you notice her. Only when you're next to her will you notice her.
    - When I get in a bus, I always say "Good morning" with a smile. This is for greeting the people of the bus. Nobody does that. Nobody smiles getting in a bus. Life must be good. and it is. This is accompanied by a quick blind scan, meaning your head swaps the whole bus without actually looking at someone specific (The way a President looks at a room without looking really). At this point, everyone is looking at you and everyone is waiting for you to look at them, for your eyes to cross theirs, which doesn't happen. This creates a mini-frustration and a goal to achieve. Your attention and getting noticed by you matter, now.
    - Always have an excellent posture. People are looking at you. A good posture is sexy as hell. Girls are checking you out from head to toe.

The most common connection builders in these settings are: chewing-gum, handkerchief, book, music, news-paper or helping someone with their bag.

If you're eating gum, propose to the person next to you. If someone is sneezing, give them a handkerchief (if it's you, ask the person next to you). Someone reading a book you're curious about, or someone curious about a book you're reading and you notice them, ask them if they like it (and if they've read it, what they're into, etc).

For your bag, it's girls who are sitting who'll propose you to put it on their laps (more than guys, I mean). This is like the most classic one. It happens more than one girl propose to you at the same time. This is a good sign as 99% of the time, a girl will only do that for a guy she's interested in, or curious about, or she just wants to have something with. It's a tacite permission for you to enter her life. There are people like that. It's not just a sexual thing. Some people are just cool enough for you to want them inside your circle. If you notice, you're not the first guy with a bag to stand next to them, yet they asked you and not the others. You don't look like a creep, you look nice, you look like you're leading a life that's good enough, and they want to be irradiated by this energy of yours, this warmth. It may sound crazy, but it's just the way it is.

The other things (books ,etc) are just gimmicks. They're not important and you can use them if you're actually reading a book or something.

The best connection builder in those places is a smile. It's unbelievably powerful. It can make an engine go silent in the ears of whoever you're looking at. When she asks for the bag and you give it to her, there's a lingering look and a smile.

But in general, when you finally "notice" her .. There's a long look between the both of you. And then a slight smile like "Hi, you .." not with apparent teeth. You can say Hi, too. She doesn't need to hear it, just read it on your lips.

Bus waiting benches are good, too.. And bus stations near universities are great. Basically, anything near college is good. Cafés near college have more students than any other café, etc..

Basically, you only have to be more interesting than absolute boredom. A self check would be: If I'm sitting on this bench and there's a clone of myself coming to talk to me, would I be interested. The answer should be: Fuck yeah ! But you have to be honest.

I didn't want to go into more details .. How the "bump" occurs, etc.. I don't know if this is the place for it, or if it's just an outline for things to come..
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Thanks Vautrin! I'll add your content soon. (and Qlue's too)

Content added. I dropped item 2 and reorganized the whole section to just be location based. Feel free to keep sending content or making other suggestions!

Forgot to add, that my instadates are between 30 minutes and an hour (usually one drink each). That's usually how long it takes to build trust, unless she's super horny or something. So don't go for the pull after 5 to 10 minute instadate, that's usually not enough time. Also, use common sense, sometimes a girl will refuse to go to your place, if she says "Sorry, I have plans" then just take her number and arrange a movie date at your place later in the week. If she's not saying she has plans but refuses to go to your place, then just follow her, maybe she'll take you to her place. I messed up a few times by not following girls to their place. You could try saying "Well how about place?" if her excuse sounds like logistics is an issue. Play it by ear and calibration is required here. You will fail a lot if you're new.

One time I instadated a girl to a grocery store, who I approached on the street direct "Hey you're really attractive" and she smiled and said "Thank you!" turns out she speaks one of my languages so we chatted for 5 minutes, we went to the grocery store because we were both on the way to it. After our shopping I invited her over for a drink and she said "I can't, I have to go home and pack my stuff because I'm moving.", and I just bailed on her without taking her number because I thought she wasn't interested. Looking back I should have said "Ok, let's just go to your place", and if she rejected that THEN I'd get her number and leave.

ABC Always Be Closing
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Hey, Tubarao..

If you're holding a bag, and a girl offers for you to place it next to her on the seat, it is a good sign 99% of the time.
    It's not next to her on the seat, it's on her lap. There's no place left in a seat, and they're not going to put it at their feet (not to make it dirty) so it goes on their lap. Sorry to be anal about it..
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.