Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PLAYER GUIDE: Section 6. Nightgame Specifics (ATTN: Contributors!)

Previous sections: http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

Section 6. Nightgame Specifics

I. Club Game

A. Overview

The bad news first: Looks matter in the club, but you can compensate for shortfalls in looks by being attractive. Some things that make you attractive are: being stylish, muscles, hygiene, good posture, dancing, humor/self-amusement, facial hair, popularity in the venue, confidence, and attractive masculine club behaviors (some of which will be covered throughout the guide).

Style matters A LOT. Try to dress according to the type of venue demographic that frequents that club, make sure you take mental notes of the way what cool guys - who stand out, are popular and get all the women - are wearing. For example if you are going to a hip hop venue, don't dress like a rocker.

There is a myth that all women in the clubs are whores. This is a big misconception. Most women will go at some point in their lives for one reason or another even if she is super conservative. For example, may her best friend is celebrating a birthday, or a bachelorette party. That being said, women are more likely to have a ONS from a guy that she is meets in a club than other types of game because of the music, social programming, media (shows like Jersey Shore), alcohol and the atmosphere. Women will also tend to have a higher bitch shield in a club VS. other game venues, and as the night goes on and they get approached by more drunk guys and guys with no game, the bitch shield will increase.

You don’t need to be able to dance for clubgame, but dancing will make things much easier. Remember, most women go to a club to dance and have a good time, not necessarily to talk to strangers. Also it creates a lot of interest, approach invites, gets you noticed and creates attraction. Women associate a guy that is good at dancing with a guy that will be good in the bedroom. Finally, through dancing you can convey that you are self amused and that you do not take yourself too seriously, which are attractive qualities. More importantly you can escalate and sexually arouse her (as compared to most guys parked in the middle with a beer in their hands like a wallflower).

You have to like clubs. If you don’t like the loud music and don’t like dancing and don’t like the atmosphere, this is not your place to pick up girls and you will not fit in. That said, most people did not like working out when they first started or approaching women. Sometimes those are excuses and limiting beliefs that we put in our head because we feel out of control. Club game is much harder compared to other forms of game: You can barely talk, higher bitch shields, more rejects, etc. Many people who hated clubs in the beginning become addicted to them. Success changes perspective.

It is possible to game a girl in a “solid way” in a club! People who say clubgame is only good for one-night-stands and sloppy makeouts are wrong. Usually these are people with no actual experience or success in clubs who say this.

Clubgame is mostly about not wasting time with girls that are not into you; time is very valuable in a club. One of the best ways to screen women in the club is by physically and sexually escalating. ONS are mainly about logistics so find out her logistics as part of the conversation: Who is she there with? Who drove? Where does she live?

B. General considerations

If the club does not have a “chill-out” or “lounge”area (or any other area with not so loud music where you can talk properly), you will need to engage in a less verbal and more physical type of game. To be successful you need more subcommunication: Less verbals and more touching and gesturing.

Step 1 is attraction game! If you are strong at building your attraction verbally, you will need an area where you can talk to the girls properly! This can be the outdoor area (when it's good weather) or it can be a cocktail bar in a seperate room with quieter music or it can be the big hall that's combining the three dancefloors with each other. Often however clubs are very loud and you can barely talk, so it doesn't matter much what you say; most communication is non-verbal anyways. Big clubs are good for beginners since you can do more approaches and play the number game without burning yourself out if you get rejected (and it will happen). In a small venue you will lose your cool going from girl to girl to girl getting rejected. In a big venue you can always go to another room or another area of the club if things don't go your way. So if you are a beginner to go to a big cl ub or a club with different rooms. Another way to get around is to go to an area with many small clubs so you can go club hopping.

But even if you build your attraction non-verbally, you will need a quiet place to run your comfort game. Another thing you want to think about is wether or not you like the place you go to! One always has the most success at clubs where he feels good. Try to find a club where you can feel good!

Other thinks you want to take into account

- Time: How long does it take me to go there? Will I be tired before I even arrive? Try to go to places 15-45 minutes away from your house. The closer the better so you can avoid buyers remorse if you pull and it just makes logistics easier.

- Finance: This means access fees and money you need to spend to get there! Many clubs are free or cheaper before certain hours. Do your homework. You can also try to get in VIP through promoters (sometimes Facebook or the the club website can help).

- Type of chicks: Does the club have the kind of girls that you're after?

- Quiet areas: For comfort game.

- Ease of entry: Is the club exclusive? Do you need connections? Do you need to buy bottle service to get in or do you need to be hot and have a hot girl on your arm to get in as opposed to general admission. Are the bouncers friendly?

- Amount of people: Are there many people in the club? It’s harder to pick up a girl out of only 200 people than it is to pick one out of 2000 people. Big clubs are easier for a number games, which is ideal for newbies. Smaller clubs are for intermediate or advanced players who better understand social dynamics and AIs, and are unlikely to plow and get blown out in a small club.

- Music: Do you like the music? Don't go to a place where you get sick just by listening to music you don’t like!

- Friends: Are there places where you know many people? Would you like to have social proof? Or would you prefer to go to a place with not many familiar people around, so you don’t get judged for your rapid and direct escalation?

- Isolation spots: Dark spots for quick makeouts? Guards in front of the toilets that will stop you when you want to enter with your girl? Look for logistics as you enter the club. Study the venue and look for ideal places to isolate if you have to. But you can always leave with a girl or bounce to another venue.

- Traffic of people towards the outside of the club: Can you easily leave and re-enter the club anytime you want? Is it normal to do that? If so, it can be a huge advantage, since it won’t be that hard to get her out of the door (she won’t really feel like leaving her friends, since she thinks you will come back inside any moment; take it from there!).

C. Club Style

For beginners, check out the homepage of your favourite venue. Search through their party pics and look for guys that you think are good looking. Leave those pics open in a tab or save them somewhere. You can check out other clubs too, or simply google for “hot party guy”. Just put in a few minutes and do yourself the favour. If you have those pictures try to look for guys that look similar to you (despite clothes). Especially look for a similar body type.

Look what those guys are wearing, go out and buy shit that looks equally awesome! You just need one cool outfit, nothing more for the start! It doesn't matter if you wear the same fucking awesome shirt and the same pair of jeans and the same belt and the same shoes every time you go out! That’s how to start when you're young and poor! Girls don’t know that you only own one cool shirt! They see you in a cool shirt and assume you are a cool guy. That’s the power of clothes.

For advanced guys, do the same stuff that the beginners are doing. You can search the web or check out other guys in the clubs. If you see a guy and you think he’s attractive try to understand why he is attractive. Is it his muscles? His clothes? Try to copy from that.

a) Muscles - As you get more advanced, you will recognize that a muscular guy can basically wear anything and will still look better than average! If you want muscles, hit the gym! If you don’t know what to do, start with Starting Strength program by Mark Rippetoe.

b) Things you want to pay special attention too: Haircut, glasses (some people like them for style reasons), no unibrow, cover your acne and pimples, cut your nails (otherwise they may hurt when you actually stick your dirty finger in a girls vagina), trimmed beard (if you have one).

c) Further things regarding clothing: Take clothes that fit the venue. Don’t take a shirt and loose tie to a dirty underground hip hop festival. Don’t wear hip hop baggies in a high class club (bouncers won’t even let you enter). Wear nice shoes. Girls pay attention to that more than you think. Dark jeans are nice. If you don’t get compliments for your clothes in the club at least from time to time, you are doing something wrong.

d) On stereotyping: The basic idea behind stereotyping is, that by wearing a certain kind of clothing you present yourself as a certain character and people will perceive you as that kind of character. If you dress like a pilot, people will think you are a pilot (anyone see the movie Catch Me If You Can?”). A great example is Johnny Depp! Search his name in Google image search and see how just from the way he dresses you can instantly tell that “this character is a drug dealer” and “this character is a rich guy who’s life is in place” and “this guy probably bangs 10 different women each day!" Learn to understand the stories your clothes are telling. Afterwards use your knowledge and pick clothes that tell the stories you want to be told about you. A law student that looks like a law student will get treated like a law student. On the other hand, a law student that dresses like a fucking cool guy will be a fucking cool guy that can show off later how educated he is! What a positive surprise! See the difference? This shit works!

D. Dance Floor

The following dance floor techniques work best in venues with rowdy clientele and a crowded dance floor but less well in more posh and sophisticated venues.

* Physically grab the girls attention (e.g. touch her arm) and then offer your hand.
    * If she takes it you spin her around, pull her closer to you and possibly get away a little bit from her friends.
    * Start dancing slow and sexual while touching her (e.g. run your fingers up and down her body, let her grind your boner, and so on)
    * Many great posters tell you to not make out on the dance floor, but you can give her a light kiss and slowly push her away leaving her wanting more.
    * When you feel like the two of you are in a bubble, like you forget everything around you, then you can suggest leaving the club.

This technique is easy and can be a great kick start for newbies, but it is also a bit hit and miss. The beauty of it is that you quickly weed out time wasters, and if you have loads of targets you don't have to worry too much about blowing yourself out. A possible problem can be that you loose your state if you get many rejections in a row, so try to view it like you are just kindly offering your service and the girl isn't rejecting you as a person but rather just saying "not right now".

2. Bar Game Basics

3. Party Basics

Contributors to this section: Stargazer, Aima, Skills360
    Last edited by Tubarao; 05-21-2014 at 06:23 PM.

As with Section 5, I may reorganize this section based on the content I receive. Please contribute!

Bumpazolla! Somebody write something! (or BD will ban everyone)

Haha. Seriously, why are we not getting any contributions to the night game stuff? I figured you guys would be all over this...

I'd love to contribute but I don't do night game.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

this video by ninjasdfsdf is a great resource on club game basics. very good breakdown, clear, concise, and field tested.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

The problem is almost everything about night game is all over the forum already, we would be repeating...me, Ijjjji, teevester,aima, dogsoldier, 0,z, warped mindless, zardoz, etc...

Jimmychonga that video is alright but just teaches you to be social, the goal is to put pipi in vagina, with that being said there is a bit of ijjji type mingling in there which is good to open and look social specially the first 2 hours when it will be unlikely to pull.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...e-group-opener

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ike-them!-quot

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...de-To-Bar-Game

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-club-dynamics

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...hange-in-clubs

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...e-Fundamentals

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...and-Fast-Pulls

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-Winning-A-Bar

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...g-cover-charge

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...cohol-Clubbing

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...to-the-gun-man!

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...for-Nightclubs

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...omen)-In-clubs

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-your-hearing)

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...h-I-say-mingle!

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-epic-makeouts

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ings-and-myths

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/massi...-club-hopping/

I don't know maybe start a topic and get the convo. going, but it would be a lot of repeating the same stuff.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Jimmychonga that video is alright but just teaches you to be social..
    exactly. learning to be social is (IMO) a necessary starting point. many people come to find PU because they are socially awkward to begin with. without ironing out those rough edges you result in a creepy flamingo. I would also make the case that within the club setting being able to read and understand the venue, feel and be aware of energies, and make and use pivots (all as the video shows) is really 80% of the work. if those skills are mastered what else is there which is unique to clubs? I think the only thing which is really worth mentioning is that in clubs dicarlo's escalation ladder is on steroids. besides that principles like being aware of greens, isolation, identifying logistics, venue changing, etc. are conceptually the same as other places.

Thanks all! I realize that material already exists that covers this topic (as well as all of the other topics in the Player Guide). I'm looking for concise newbie-friendly material, preferably written by experts. But worst case I will just crawl through the links posted and put together a hodge-podge of content (although I feel strongly that it would be KJish on my part).

Sorry, we nightgamers dont read so much in other boards. Ill attempt to make short version of 'mingle' tomorrow. We lack threads on 'lineups' and 'street outside bars/clubs'? The dancefloor threads are a bit messy?

3. The hour is an important aspect in the night club. Generally, girls tend to be more likely to ditch their friends for a guy during the late hours. I'd say the best hours to pull in a club would be from 00.00 if the closing time is 02.00 and from 03.00 if the closing time is 06.00. (And of course, there are always exceptions to the rules)

The style of the venue seems to play a big role as well. I have found following dancefloor technique to work best on venues with rowdy clientele and a crowded dancefloor but less well in more posh and sophisticated venues.

* Physically grab the girls attention (e.g. touch her arm) and then offer your hand.
    * If she takes it you spin her around, pull her closer to you and possibly get away a little bit from her friends.
    * Start dancing slow and sexual while touching her (e.g. run your fingers up and down her body, let her grind your boner, and so on)
    * Many great posters tell you to not make out on the dance floor, I say give her a light kiss and slowly push her away leaving her wanting more.
    * When you feel like the two of you are in a bubble, like you forget everything around you, then you can suggest leaving the club.

This technique is easy and can be a great kick start for newbies, but it is also a bit hit and miss. The beauty of it is that you quickly weed out time wasters, and if you have loads of targets you don't have to worry too much about blowing yourself out. A possible problem can be that you loose your state if you get many rejections in a row, so try to view it like you are just kindly offering your service and the girl isn't rejecting you as a person but rather just saying "not right now".

PS. Feel free to edit this post anyway you like.