Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mingle
    ..is to simply walk among people shooting small talk and smiling openly to everyone.

In Pick Up, it was first thought that one should look for a girl of particular interest, then walk up to her and try to have a lasting conversation.

Mingle is very different, since you talk to people as you pass them, rather than stopping and trying to make something last.

The idea is to keep this circling up, until someone tries to make you stop and talk a bit longer.

Venue Breakdown: I already made a post about this, maybe you guys like it.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...k-outside-!%94

I can write some stuff about party and club game if wanted, but I don't have too much experience in bar game

Game on!
    Aima

Slutboy

Quote Originally Posted by Aima View Post

I can write some stuff about party and club game if wanted, but I don't have too much experience in bar game

Game on!
    Aima
    Bar game is like party game set in a club
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Looks like I'll have to cull the links for content on this one, but figured I'd bump it one more time.

Really thought there would be more to this thread. Nightgame not popular anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Aima View Post

Game on!
    Aima
    Thanks Aima! I've posted your (edited) content. You get credit as a contributor.

All - I edited the sections somewhat to accomodate Aima's material. I'll dig through some other posts to find material for bar and party game, although I'm crossing my fingers that someone will write some content before then.

Slutboy

I think there's a lot of posters here with extensive knowledge of night game, who would be happy to share their knowledge if we made it easy for them. I.e. they are willing and able.

However they are not doing so. I think one of the problems is the relatively rigid structure that was decided upon. Shall we relax this constraint? And furthermore, to get the ball rolling, come up with new subsections? I remember there was a thread way back, in which we all chimed in with our Player Guide content structure. I'm quite sure there were there alternative section and subsection ideas that would fit more closely with what some posters have to say about the subject.

//brainstorming
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

There are several posts in night-board that are already structured as 'guide', so it all comes down to a big editing job on what is already there.

Its a big task, but it would certainly be useful if someone found the time and energy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    However they are not doing so. I think one of the problems is the relatively rigid structure that was decided upon. Shall we relax this constraint? And furthermore, to get the ball rolling, come up with new subsections? I remember there was a thread way back, in which we all chimed in with our Player Guide content structure. I'm quite sure there were there alternative section and subsection ideas that would fit more closely with what some posters have to say about the subject.
    I have zero attachment to the structure of the guide, and have changed it several times. What's in there now are just vague suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Its a big task
    That's why the guide has had so many false starts and has been over 2 years in the making. I mean, I'm going to see it through. I just hope I'm not the only one doing so.