Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hey, sorry but I don't have a laptop these days, everything I post is from my android phone and it's a BITCH to type anything on those.

I remember writing a post a while back in someone's thread in Night Game where I laid out some pointers on best times to PU girls in the club and a few other solid observations from the field but I can't be fucked to try and find the post on my phone.

But if Skills or anyone else knows how to dig it up please use it, Tubby.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogSoldier View Post
    Hey, sorry but I don't have a laptop these days, everything I post is from my android phone and it's a BITCH to type anything on those.

I remember writing a post a while back in someone's thread in Night Game where I laid out some pointers on best times to PU girls in the club and a few other solid observations from the field but I can't be fucked to try and find the post on my phone.

But if Skills or anyone else knows how to dig it up please use it, Tubby.
    This one:

My style of club game is really all about OBSERVING the girls I'm physically attracted to. There's no rush for me to talk to them before I know what they're in the club for.

Some of the things I look at:

-Is she alone or with anyone else (1 GF, group of GFs, a date, boyfriend?)

-How is she dressed? (Classy/frumpy/sexy)

-Is she dancing or sitting down and HOW is she dancing (in closed circle w/ her GFs or dirty dancing dick riding style on as many boys as possible?)

-Is she drunk?

Through observing the girl for a period of time I form some type of opinion on her DTFness and general qualities. I don't care for slobby drunks or attention whores since both are a complete pain in the ass to PU and no fun in bed.

This style has the added benefit of subtly letting potential girls know I am actively screening them BEFORE I come over to talk. She sees me looking at her and they always know what's going on, at least on a sub-conscious level.

Anyway, this works well for me.

Bonus-tip: The girls that are still in the club when it closes are highly likely to be DTF. The attention whores always call their bad boy fuck buddies to come pick them up about an hour before closing time and the sober good girls have to take their drunk GFs home safely so the girls that are left when the lights come on are usually looking to hook up. Do with this knowledge as you see fit.

Dog.
    and:

f she's alone (which IME is extremely rare in a nightclub) it's just a question of walking over and introducing myself and take things from there. If she's with 1 GF it really pays off to win the friend over by being cool and fun and maybe winging for the GF and calling over some guy she's interested in and introducing them.

If she's in a bigger group of girls it's better to talk to the girl whenever she's separated from them like waiting at the bar or on her way back from the toilet.

If she's on a date I probably won't steal her unless she goes out of her way to let me understand she's ready to ditch her date right then and there. Boyfriend, I'll leave her alone. Seems very low-class to go after someone's GF when they're out to have fun together and I always wanna punch those retards who try that shit with me so it only seems fair I abide by the same standard.

Style of dress: I like girls that knows how to dress CLASSY. To me that's a sign of someone clued in. Overly slutty usually signals attention whore. Frumpy can mean Good Girl or 'on the rag' and not looking..

Dancing shows a lot about a girl. Is she able to move sensually in sync with the music or does she plop about like a tired hippo.. Great dancers are always great lovers. The circle-dance group of girls I avoid like the plague, they're only out on the dance floor to shoot down any guy trying to approach them there and laugh at him when he slinks off with his tail tucked. Don't bother. The dick rider may be at a high enough buying temperature to be stolen off whatever dance floor dildo she's on at the given moment but it's not the type of girl I'm looking for usually, since they're drunk and high most of the time.

If she's drunk I don't want anything to do with her. I find drunk girls a turn-off and I don't need some chick to puke all over my bed later. from Dogsolider
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Skills, yes! Thanks man

My style of club game is really all about OBSERVING the girls I'm physically attracted to. There's no rush for me to talk to them before I know what they're in the club for.

Some of the things I look at:

-Is she alone or with anyone else (1 GF, group of GFs, a date, boyfriend?)

-How is she dressed? (Classy/frumpy/sexy)

-Is she dancing or sitting down and HOW is she dancing (in closed circle w/ her GFs or dirty dancing dick riding style on as many boys as possible?)

-Is she drunk?

Through observing the girl for a period of time I form some type of opinion on her DTFness and general qualities. I don't care for slobby drunks or attention whores since both are a complete pain in the ass to PU and no fun in bed.

This style has the added benefit of subtly letting potential girls know I am actively screening them BEFORE I come over to talk. She sees me looking at her and they always know what's going on, at least on a sub-conscious level.

Anyway, this works well for me.

Bonus-tip: The girls that are still in the club when it closes are highly likely to be DTF. The attention whores always call their bad boy fuck buddies to come pick them up about an hour before closing time and the sober good girls have to take their drunk GFs home safely so the girls that are left when the lights come on are usually looking to hook up. Do with this knowledge as you see fit.

Dog.
    Very good input!!

Finally got around to making the changes that Skills360 suggested. Any more changes or additional content please post!

Quote Originally Posted by Aima View Post
    Venue Breakdown: I already made a post about this, maybe you guys like it.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...k-outside-!%94
    I have a note on selecting venue:

Suburbian girls have been found (self & other reputable sources) to be statistically more likely to end up on a penis, when going out. (Main hypothesis: Higher investment due to logistics, leading to them going out mainly when they CRAVE it, as opposed to city girls with easier access. Secondary hypothesis: Stronger 'away from home' feeling, similar to travel/holiday.)

Suburbian girls seem to dress slightly more 'traditionally sexy' as opposed to 'edgy sexy'. This is only reliable visual clue I found, so the best way to find them is via venue selection.

Suburbian girls seem to prefer venues where the interior is not 'poshed up' and not too bright. Cities tend to have particular bars, that have a link to particular suburbian areas. Such locations are often best identified by being rather old, having a socially stigmatizing reputation regarding who goes there, and having a mirrors + black, or similarly not too bright nor modern interior style.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.