Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    ^This

Where are all the links please for the flirty text material? Or do I need to do a search? It should be linked in here somewhere

Something I agree with Impulse on! lol.

Seriously, I have no flirting repertoire to glean from...

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Guys guys guys..
    -hey_lover is talking bullshit! You absolutely DONT need a 'repertoire' of fucking jokes!! Stop trying to make an EASY method into rocket science!
    -just look at my freaking examples in the thread goddamit!! LOOK! No clever jokes! None at all!
    -Argh - just to shut you guys up once and for all: http://web.archive.org/web/201001140...6-10-24a.shtml
    -A later (shorter) version is on my blog (link called strategy collection).
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -
    Part 2 - How to Make Unplanned Meet-ups Happen.

Effortless way:
    -Avoid communicating entirely, until next friday/saturday night.
    -Then text something like "Hi Im at bar X! You?"

[...]
    - -
    (Digression: The fallacy of reverse engineering is evident for this subject. 'Good' (popular) guys report that they never have problems when planning a meeting. (Since the girl had NO DOUBT to begin with.) Consequently, they tend to SPAM the forums with the BAD ADVICE of scheduling meets, leading to an endless stream of frustrated posts from newbies who always get last minute cancel from girls. On average there are 2 new topics like this every week. Every time the same useless advice given. Possibly making this the most deeply rooted misunderstanding in all of seduction.)

(Scheduling meetups can actually be useful for weeding out lukewarm girls, in a situation where you have many girls lined up.. e.g. you could schedule 10 girls from online on the same day, and hope that 1 or 2 dont flake.. Be warned though: the reduction of interest still plays a role, so the girl could be lukewarm when you meet her, leaving you with more 'uphill struggle', compared to a spontaneous meeting..)
    Hey ijjjji, how would you text girls who you just got their number from online? I think I need some kind of transition from "online" to "real life" but how does that work? I think it has something to do with what you call containment but how do you pull that off in texting?

For example, I tried this with a recent convo:

https://s19.postimg.org/s7nkzyp6p/Sc...8_18_27_37.png

To which I replied:

Me: Sounds good

Her: Have fun!

Thanks iijjjiii Now I know what to do about this girl I wanted to take out who is super busy.