Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Well, I guess I'll be the first to say it:

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Effortless way:
    -Avoid communicating entirely, until next friday/saturday night.
    -Then text something like "Hi Im at bar X! You?"
    Thats not an invite... You're just asking her what she's doing at the moment. All you'll get is her telling you exactly that, with maybe a "Oh sounds fun!" attached regarding what you're doing (in my experience). At this point you'll have to actually make the invitation or pitch a meet, which begs the question:

Why not just open with the invitation in the first place and save time? I'm not sure what you're accomplishing by opening with this, and I'm also unsure where you're supposed to take it when she answers.

Your paragraph on why plans result in cold feet is fucking spot on, some really good psychological insight there. I've been on the short end of that more than a couple times.

ijjjji, such a good post!

When trying the second method on a girl that I haven't spent time with yet, would you generally recommend going straight for a meet at my own/her house? I usually like to get drinks at a bar first to build some comfort.

If trying this method around 11pm on a weeknight, many bars would be empty or closing.

Here is an online/tinder-specific example, of the process of text flirting until you can respond to her meet-hint with an insta-meet-suggestion:

You (to HB7): Hi You are cute! Whats up <OR> (to HB8/9/10): Hi there, nice photos. You look like a mischievous little princess though
    Her: <blablasomething>
    You : Ehehe Do you study psychology?! (Or similar cold read in the disguise of being a question. Or other flirtatious remark.)
    Her: <blablabla>
    You: Thats so nice! Ouch Im getting butterflies. Please stop being so cute
    Her: So sorry <question about you>
    You: <joke answer>... So, you are more like the curious princess type

Etc etc.. keeping it flirty, as if you were gaming her face to face in a fun/playful push-pull way! Until...

Her: Im at X doing Y. <OR> Im doing X later! <OR> What are you doing/doing later/doing on day x? <OR> What do think of activity X?
    You: Im busy later but I have time for a quick coffee right now

If she is busy, just say:
    You: No problem. It was fun talking to you! Have a super nice day

(Observe the absence of trying to plan anything at all!! On another day, repeat from beginning, again waiting for HER to hint for the meet first, and then responding with another insta-meet suggestion.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I have no issues getting matches and phone numbers from tinder and OKC, it's like fishing with dynamite.

Over the past 2 weeks, I have had massive flakes and cold responses from trying to push a meet myself (I don't beg, I throw invitations out VIA Zan Perrion).

This past week, I've started following ijjjji's techniques and it has been a world of difference. All I do is flirt and bust balls like a motherfucker with no hint of a meet. I'm proactive in opening them and getting an initial conversation going, drop it for hours/days, and go back into flirting and busting balls. I'll still ask questions and get some comfort going, but I keep it light and don't go on long threads - it's short and sweet.

In the past 2 days I've had invites from 5 different beautiful women, 2 of which tried multiple times in the same day to get me out and were willing to change their plans to cross my path.

This is definitely good stuff.

Awesome thread ijjjji, thank you for sharing!

Alfie – if I'm not mistaken, I don't believe Zan would throw out invitations electronically. I know he is very forward and direct in person, but IMO that's very different, because you can touch and use dominant eye contact. That sort of boldness is rare in men when interacting in person with a beautiful woman, but it's very common when interacting online. I know this because I've set up fake female accounts

I'm glad to hear this is working for you. I have no idea how I missed this old thread but I'm grateful it got revived! I'm going to consciously try to impelemt the suggestions ijjjji has given here and report back.

Here is an online/tinder-specific example, of the process of text flirting until you can respond to her meet-hint with an insta-meet-suggestion:

You (to HB7): Hi You are cute! Whats up <OR> (to HB8/9/10): Hi there, nice photos. You look like a mischievous little princess though
    Her: <blablasomething>
    You : Ehehe Do you study psychology?! (Or similar cold read in the disguise of being a question. Or other flirtatious remark.)
    Her: <blablabla>
    You: Thats so nice! Ouch Im getting butterflies. Please stop being so cute
    Her: So sorry <question about you>
    You: <joke answer>... So, you are more like the curious princess type

Etc etc.. keeping it flirty, as if you were gaming her face to face in a fun/playful push-pull way! Until...

Her: Im at X doing Y. <OR> Im doing X later! <OR> What are you doing/doing later/doing on day x? <OR> What do think of activity X?
    You: Im busy later but I have time for a quick coffee right now

If she is busy, just say:
    You: No problem. It was fun talking to you! Have a super nice day

(Observe the absence of trying to plan anything at all!! On another day, repeat from beginning, again waiting for HER to hint for the meet first, and then responding with another insta-meet suggestion.)
    This is cool, how do you know if she's a time waster/attention whore and stop messaging her?

Fast way:
    -Converse (text or phone-call) with girl WITHOUT hinting for a meet. Just flirt! No asking about what she doing or what her plans are.
    -The moment SHE HINTS for a meet, suggest meeting up 'right now'.
    How frequently do you text here?

Is it banter a bit one evening, lay off for a few days, re-initiate? Or do you just keep teasing her each night until she cracks or goes stale?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    This is cool, how do you know if she's a time waster/attention whore and stop messaging her?
    This way of thinking is bullshit! Girls are just girls. No need for conceptual labels and judgement. Simply flirting turns ALL girls on. Keep it flirty, and she will eventually have to face the consequences (getting horny, wanting to see you), regardless of her own preconceived notions (IHABF, he is not my type, we are LJBF etc etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    How frequently do you text here?
    Is it banter a bit one evening, lay off for a few days, re-initiate? Or do you just keep teasing her each night until she cracks or goes stale?
    Pretty much once daily, but not _every single_ day, and maybe twice on some days! (No need to be 'careful', since not pestering her with needy-lame texts trying to 'plan a date'.) I like to mix up between right after work and late in the evening.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

One more thing. Do you ever combine the two methods? It seems as though you've strictly divided them into doing one or the other, is there a reason for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    One more thing. Do you ever combine the two methods? It seems as though you've strictly divided them into doing one or the other, is there a reason for that?
    NEVER!
    Method A works BECAUSE you didnt message her all week!
    Method B works BECAUSE you never tried to meet her!
    (So they are mutually defeating! Most things that work has a built-in vacuum, that needs to be maintained.. Note: The texts I like to send asap and sunday night, generally apply to both methods though. These are more the 'logistics' of defining the com. channel.)