Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41



    I really like this method, because it chooses desire over force. When people think of desire they usually boil it down to "what I want" but it's deeper and more powerful than that. It's "how can things be better". Enhancement, action, possibility, that the universe as a whole responds to, because it is a shared and real connected experience.

    Enhancement creates vacuum through contrast and change. It fosters tension and rhythm.

    Without desire and the pull of something better, things must be forced into action. Which is why planning can be so ineffective.

    Planning without desire is like sitting in a car without an engine, hoping that the inane sounds coming out of your mouth are enough to get this big ass thing moving.

    No, instead you act, you enhance for yourself and others, till it's quality is enough to move what you want to you. You don't force it, you attract it, by making your connection/sharing with whatever is captivated by you better and better.

    If that doesn't make sense here's a story:

    I enjoy eating my breakfast on the weekends while watching birds and squirrels jump around and do their thing on my back porch. Now these creatures don't particuarly owe me anything or have any consideration for what I want or what time I plan on eating as they have their own concerns and their own little world. So what can I do? If I ask them to come at such and such time they'll ignore me. If I yell or try to force them to come, they'll run or fly away. But, what if I make my porch a place they want to come to? What if I enhance that space for them by putting seeds out and peanuts? And what if I do so consistently along the times I want to?

    Well then I find that all sorts of animals come to this space I've created and I get to enjoy my breakfast as I watch them enjoy theirs. Mutuality. Desire.

    People are the same as is everything else in this world.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    734



    I've been trying to understand this concept for a while, and maybe someone can point out if I'm correct in my understanding.

    When I met my LTR on a night out, I took the bus home with her and number closed. No makeout or anything like that. I spent the next 7 days just flirting with her without an intention of a meet. Then I told her something special was going to happen to her. I called her and pitched a meet on the phone. She later on said, that I took ages to ask her out and she started thinking that I was never going to ask.

    Another girl recently that I met on Tinder. I spoke to her for about 10 days without mentioning a meet. One night after exchanges throughout the day, she sent me an audio of her relaxing in her bathtub, and then she said that her parents had gone out. After that, she said 'Where are you?'. I said I was on the bus going home. She stopped replying after that. Looking back, surely that was her attempt to get me to come over? Perhaps, I should have called her right then, and asked to come over? I wasn't going to go over anyway, though, as I had work the next day,

    so a question,

    How do you react to an attempt by her to meet, if it doesn't fit into your plans and you want to do it another time?

    I pitched a meet several times after, and she never complied.

  3. #43
    Member ColonelKurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    United States
    Age
    37
    Posts
    224



    bmp

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    734


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    I've trialled the 'fast way' method for the best part of a year, and even though there were times where I lost hope in it, it has eventually managed to pay off for me. I have altered it a little to suit my own needs, but here is what I have realised.

    The strength of the initial interaction is critical. No amount of text game is going to make up for that.

    Texting often, on average 4 times a day is enough to keep her hooked, without becoming too available. If done right, you will be texting her once every 4 hours and she will be responding almost immediately.

    I will go roughly 4 days of daily texting before hinting or asking for a meet. I won't mention any desire to meet up until after we've built up a lengthy texting relationship. Usually, at this stage, she's probably wondering if I am ever going to ask her out. Yes, the alteration I made was to actually ask her out after prolonged texting, as opposed to waiting for her to hint it. My experience is that they take too long to hint, if they ever do and when they do, it's usually on days that I am unavailable. I want to be in control of my schedule, as opposed to waiting around for her to suggest it. It's also worth noting that one of women's major criticisms about men is that they text too much and never pull the trigger.

    If the meet is scheduled within 2 days, I will only text her again on the day of the meet. If the meet is schedule within 3+ days, I will go no contact for 2 days maximum and re-engage her leading up to the day of the meet.

    My flake rate has completely dropped since I started texting more frequently.

    Lastly and most importantly, the absolute KEY to making this method work is to have a truck load of banter and flirty material at your disposal. Without that, you will fail. It is precisely that which will make this method work. Ijjjji forgot to mention this part, because he has already internalised the required material many moons ago. I recall going on one of his forums where he had pages upon pages of flirty material, and I have done the exact same thing by internalising hundreds of flirty lines. This method only started to work for me, once I was able to flirt consistently through text messaging.

  5. #45
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    804


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    My flake rate has completely dropped since I started texting more frequently.
    Wow... impressive! I've tried this on a few occasions but it has been hit or miss so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    Lastly and most importantly, the absolute KEY to making this method work is to have a truck load of banter and flirty material at your disposal. Without that, you will fail. It is precisely that which will make this method work. Ijjjji forgot to mention this part, because he has already internalised the required material many moons ago. I recall going on one of his forums where he had pages upon pages of flirty material, and I have done the exact same thing by internalising hundreds of flirty lines.
    Would it be possible to share the links, if not. Maybe provide a few examples so one could get the general idea and then come up with more?

  6. #46
    Member hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malgudi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,892



    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    I've trialled the 'fast way' method for the best part of a year, and even though there were times where I lost hope in it, it has eventually managed to pay off for me. I have altered it a little to suit my own needs, but here is what I have realised.

    The strength of the initial interaction is critical. No amount of text game is going to make up for that.

    Texting often, on average 4 times a day is enough to keep her hooked, without becoming too available. If done right, you will be texting her once every 4 hours and she will be responding almost immediately.

    I will go roughly 4 days of daily texting before hinting or asking for a meet. I won't mention any desire to meet up until after we've built up a lengthy texting relationship. Usually, at this stage, she's probably wondering if I am ever going to ask her out. Yes, the alteration I made was to actually ask her out after prolonged texting, as opposed to waiting for her to hint it. My experience is that they take too long to hint, if they ever do and when they do, it's usually on days that I am unavailable. I want to be in control of my schedule, as opposed to waiting around for her to suggest it. It's also worth noting that one of women's major criticisms about men is that they text too much and never pull the trigger.

    If the meet is scheduled within 2 days, I will only text her again on the day of the meet. If the meet is schedule within 3+ days, I will go no contact for 2 days maximum and re-engage her leading up to the day of the meet.

    My flake rate has completely dropped since I started texting more frequently.

    Lastly and most importantly, the absolute KEY to making this method work is to have a truck load of banter and flirty material at your disposal. Without that, you will fail. It is precisely that which will make this method work. Ijjjji forgot to mention this part, because he has already internalised the required material many moons ago. I recall going on one of his forums where he had pages upon pages of flirty material, and I have done the exact same thing by internalising hundreds of flirty lines. This method only started to work for me, once I was able to flirt consistently through text messaging.
    Great fucking recipe! 10 stars

  7. #47
    Member Travel&Museums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NY, LA, Miami, World Cities
    Posts
    1,162



    If ur in Japan id recommend the complete opposite of this. Im usually pretty inflexible in my schedule and was doing
    modified ijji and it was still pretty unsuccessful. I started schedule dates and women show up at my station and exit at a predetermined time sometimes planned weeks in advance. Walk them straight to my place for a fucking. Different culture maybe.

  8. #48
    Member ijjjji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    3,654



    Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    Different culture maybe.
    Interesting! Is it;
    A) Japanese people never flake. (There is a lot of 'honor stuff' in that culture, right?)
    B) These girls are strongly hooked on the date idea. (My personal guess.)

    Do you ever struggle with flakes in the West?

    Note: I wrote very clearly in OP that there are guys who dont suffer from flakes. And that those guys tend to give advice accordingly, which is BAD advice to the average person. Lo and behold, this thread is rife with more of the same :-)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

  9. #49
    Member Travel&Museums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NY, LA, Miami, World Cities
    Posts
    1,162



    I've had a few flakes but the girl still texted the day before to cancel. It was usually a supposed health problem. One or two said I was dating other girls bc I Fucked up and asked when we were meeting even though we had a date scheduled. It's easy to forget. They act shocked. If the girl studied or lived in the west she may even give attitude. Fuck those chicks. Less English the better. One thing that really helps is making sure you schedule the date before 8-9pm so they aren't worried about missing last train. I've missed out on sex a few times bc I wanted to go to a night festival in another prefecture and it coincided with our date/her only free time. So I brought them along which tends to be annoying as it sets a date frame and there's no sex location. Rather than exercise and be fit most Jgirls like to wear heels and inappropriate clothing for an activity. High heels for hiking is common.

  10. #50
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,430


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

    Would it be possible to share the links, if not. Maybe provide a few examples so one could get the general idea and then come up with more?
    ^This

    Where are all the links please for the flirty text material? Or do I need to do a search? It should be linked in here somewhere

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •