Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mini-review of methods by others

While I rarely agree with everything in a 'method', these contain a high % of advice I like. Have a quick read through these if you are interested in 'night game':
    1. Warped Mindless: Warped's Guide to Club Game and Fast Pulls
    2. exorio: QT : Dancefloor Game
    3. Daigoro: Juggling Multiple Women in a Venue (for Sgt. Grumbles)
    4. Skills360: Club Game Fundamentals
    5. phangan: The dance floor game misunderstandings and myths

Here are some guides based more on observation and decision-making in field (which I personally hate, maybe useful for others):
    1. Z's All-Encompasing Guide To Bar Game
    2. Guide to Club Game (Julien Manifesto)

If you know of more methods, it would be nice if you add link in a reply to this thread! Feel free to add your thoughts on above guides. Is there something in particular missing from guides so far?

Thanks for this, this is exactly what I needing to find around now.

I came across this (Isidia originally linked it in a reply to one of the above threads):

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/forum/vie...php?f=19&t=694

It's Sleazie's stuff on escalation.

My personal take: a lot of this is all quite advanced. The dance floor stuff is all "see if she's interested, then go in and this is how to escalate, and this is how to pull". The talking stuff is "just say something situational, talk to her, and then this is how you escalate and pull".
    Only when I saw Skills did I get "oohhhh, so this is what you're supposed to actually do on the dance floor to get girls interested", for example. The mingling stuff is also a good overall method for gaining interest. But overall there's a big gap of posts here for guys who generally do not get girls interested, either because they can't hold a conversation, or their conversation is boring (and I'm including energy and vibe along with verbals for conversation, basically anything you do between first saying something to a girl and beginning to intimately touch her). Guides and tips for learning how to be a good conversationalist, to be funnier, to tease girls, to flirt, to generate high energy within yourself, to self-amuse etc. would be most helpful here.

On a related matter, in terms of external products on that stuff, I've gone through, and gridlock I've seen also highly recommends, Charismatic Conversations from PU101. I've gone through it before and it has helped me a bit the last time I was doing lots of night game several years ago, and I need to find some time to go through it and work through it again.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think this one is key
    Interesting.. that was way too analytical for my personal taste.. thanks for sharing though!

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Yea the part of giving less escalation is good. (Vacuum)
    (The part about escalating hard afterwards is not, unless club makeouts that flake in the night is your goal. As a bootcamp instructor, I guess club makeouts matter more than actual lays..)

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_ View Post
    But overall there's a big gap of posts here for guys who generally do not get girls interested, either because they can't hold a conversation, or their conversation is boring
    Tank_ you remain a conundrum to me. I suspect you have a 'stone face' that you cant (unable or unwilling) let go of. Even your sense of style could be part of it. You dont dress playfully at all, right? Vibes are what girls love (NOT words), so kinda no-brainer that you struggle if you are a stone face while talking to them. But you figured that already right? My best effort to explain vibes are always with pictures. Vibes are contagious, so you should supposedly be able to connect with a vibe by looking at a picture (mirroring). Each vibe has also an accompanying feeling, so you can go to that vibe by bringing that feeling down on yourself, after you identified that vibe:

Stone face is definitely right. I'm definitely trying hard to be amused and playful. It is quite difficult for me. Even if I say playful things they may come out dry. Maybe it's anxiety and hopefully going out solo as much as I have been lately will help. But most certainly I am trying hard to be playful and amused as much as possible. Both in field and also I listen to comedy and even try to do exercises talking to myself in a playful way before I go out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tank_ View Post
    Stone face is definitely right. I'm definitely trying hard to be amused and playful. It is quite difficult for me. Even if I say playful things they may come out dry. Maybe it's anxiety and hopefully going out solo as much as I have been lately will help. But most certainly I am trying hard to be playful and amused as much as possible. Both in field and also I listen to comedy and even try to do exercises talking to myself in a playful way before I go out.
    Just say whatever situational-comedy nonsense is on your mind. Works for some of us...just look around the room and comment on shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
    Just say whatever situational-comedy nonsense is on your mind. Works for some of us...just look around the room and comment on shit.
    That's exactly what I try to do. I can see how it can work, I'm just really bad at it and don't seem to be getting any better.

Yea finding things to say is not the problem. I suspect a good training for you would be to just make faces at girls (no talk) and figure out how to make them smile like that. Also, try puppydogging. (Shakira did a nice example in S6E1 or 2 of the voice - the part where she says she is a good coach with baby voice. Go watch that online.) Maybe useful to read my very first post about it: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromo...045-post1.html Also, try wearing ONE playful item when you go out! (Funny shades, studded pink bracelet, Pikachu T-shirt etc etc) This can lead girls to think you are playful EVEN with stone face. Test that.

Thanks. I think CGM is too complicated for me, I'll probably just look sad and bored. Making faces seems like a neat idea, though. I can see that working better on the dance floor then trying to say stuff to them, and it's just a bit uncomfortable for me without being impossible, I think. Maybe I should start with something simple, like just sticking my tongue out?
    I can make a good puppydog face, I had a gf a while ago that liked it, I'll try that after I get comfortable with the tongue out.
    I used to have some silly stuff I took/wore to house parties, never thought to bring my fun accessories to bars. I'll have to find / get new ones.