Previous Sections 1-5: http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide
Section 6: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ntributors!%29
Online game, just like any other type of game, is a numbers game. Even if you are very good-looking and have strong real-life game, the response rate from the openers you send will be low. Moreover, the amount of women who will actually end up as real-life date from those responses will also be low. This is a normal and typical of online game and you need to expect this. This means you need to A) do nothing too wrong in your profile and B) send a massive amount of openers, as many as you are able without getting banned on the dating sites you're using. (And you should use more than one dating site...don't limit yourself.)
The biggest thing most players do wrong with online game is they inadvertently clone their real-life pickup methods. Things like talking a lot, running routines, and establishing rapport do not work with online game. Online game is simply a mechanism to schedule dates, not run game. Once you're sitting across from her on a real-life date, that's where you run game. Not before. If you spend time with women in long back-and-forth conversations online, while trying to run game, routines, make her laugh, DHV yourself, or whatever, all you'll do is end up wasting a huge amount of time and get very frustrated.
Instead, your job is to simply to optimize your profile as best you can, and schedule dates as fast as you possibly can with the women who respond to your openers. Unless there is a huge age difference between the two of you, you should pitch the date within the 2nd, 3rd, or perhaps the 4th message exchange with a new "prospect". If she suddenly vanishes from the conversation, you didn't do anything wrong...this means she was never serious about meeting up with you in the first place, and spending more time with her online would not have made a difference. Many women these days are online simply for validation and e-attention and are not actually there to meet men in real life. (Remember how we just said this is a numbers game?)
Provided you do things correctly, the wonderful thing about online game is that you can schedule real-life dates very quickly, with very little real time invested as compared to night game or daygame. Online game, despite its downsides, is the most time management friendly of all the different game styles. Just remember that it's different than those styles.
2. Website Comparison
One of the best sites, women that subscribe to this site are generally more serious and wanting to date than women on free sites. The amount of beautiful women whom are serious make this one of the best paid sites in my opinion
-Definitely considered a paid site now due to okcupid deliberately hiding women away if you are not an A-list member. This site is definitely a little bit more social media friendly and more for hoarding e-attention but since its free its pool is definitely large and great for mass approaching women if you pay the stupid fee.
Plenty of Fish-
Probably the worst site out of all the other dating sites, generally a lil bit more fat women (Depending on your area). But since its free you canít go wrong.
-Actually has a large amount of women looking to hook up and get courted by guys. You must pay to use so the women on these sites are generally a lot more serious into meeting men.
It is recommended you test your profiles out on the free dating sites before you get into using paid dating sites (for obvious financial reasons). Having accounts on all free/paid dating sites is recommended
Social discovery/meeting-esque apps:
Social discovery websites are generally mainly for attention whoring but you can make them work if you put in heavy numbers on all apps at the same time. Iphone/android apps like Badoo, tagged, hot or not, meetme, skout, tinder are all considered to be in the social discovery category. These apps pop up all over the app stores and women flock right to them in order to get attention and date. Mainly the women that flock to these sites usually consist of 90% of women go for attention and 10% are actually serious about meeting up with guys. Put in heavy numbers as there are usually no consequences and restrictions upon mass-copy and paste messages and you should be very successful.
Never, ever rely on social discovery apps as your sole means to obtain your prospects. Always use social discovery/meet apps as a supplement to your online dating efforts and in obtaining women in your rotation/schedule.
3. Blitzing Strategies
What do we call a blitz?
Blitzing is what we call sending a massive number of openers (first messages) to women on online dating websites. More than with any other type of game, playing the numbers is capital when doing online game. The reason is that response rates are very low, due to several factors: old/inactive profiles, women being extremely picky and flaky online, etc. On POF you can send up to 40 openers (to 40 different women) within a 24h period. Take full advantage of this and aim to message 80-120 women a week while youíre in blitzing mode. Using tabs and copy-pasted messages, or even macros, this can be done relatively quickly.
Successful blitzing strategies
Experienced players have reported great results using vastly different strategies. Some aim at getting dates and go for the lay on the first date, others on the second date - others will only aim for casual hook-ups straight at their (or her) place. Some will use almost no messaging/texting, others will extensively use texting as well as voice calls, Facebook, Skype, etc.
You should choose a strategy that best builds on your strengths. For example, if you are good at date game, aim to get dates. If you hate dates, aim for casual hook-ups (the latter strategy naturally requiring more investment over text/phone than a less threatening date pitch). Whatever strategy you choose, you should always:
1) Have great pictures. This doesnít mean you have to be great-looking. It means you have to have pictures that put you in the best light possible. Great pictures allow you to get women interested in you.
2) Screen out time wasters (attention whores and provider hunters), fast. Women love attention, and dating sites are full of attention-whores. They are also full of women looking for Mr. Prince Perfect who will tick all of their 100 boxes, one of which being a pussy-whipped ATM. You need to focus your time and energy on the women who want to have sex with you, not use you as an orbiter or a provider.
3) Avoid the three major mistakes: being needy, entertaining (orbiting) or creepy (spiking ASD). This basically means: she likes your pictures, now donít fuck it up.
Pictures are by far the most important thing online, along with playing the numbers. Online dating is a meat market: if she doesnít like your pictures, no amount of game will convert her. So you need to invest time and possibly money if you want to get results, particularly if you are not very, very good looking or photogenic. Get a photographer friend to help out or hire someone (students will give you good value for money). This will be the best time and money youíll ever invest with regards to getting laid. Take hundreds of pictures and put up the 2 to 5 very best ones. It is very important that you ask a woman (or better, women) to help you choose your best pictures, as women have very unpredictable tastes - for example finding one picture creepy when you think itís your best one.
Some pointers for pictures that are attractive to women:
- Donít look at the camera. Look like you donít even know that your shot is being taken. I.e. do not pose. Girls who pose are hot. Guys who pose are... posers.
- Ideally aim for action pictures: driving a car, riding a bike, doing sports and particularly combat sports, playing in a band, jumping off a bridge, or just at work, looking busy and suited up. Manly man stuff.
- Err on the side of mysterious (looking in the distance for example), serious and bad ass, rather than looking sweet and smiley.
- Wear manly/trendy/cool/posh clothing. This is even more important online than in real life.
Screen out time wasters
Online game is not about seducing women. As mentioned before, your pictures do all the seducing for you. If your pictures donít make the cut, youíre out. Online game is about screening the women who are interested in having sex with you. Your game can only influence how rapidly sex will happen, not who it will happen with (although bad game may screw you over).
The top recommendations from the seduction community are:
1) Do write a relatively short profile. Convey your most attractive traits, but without sounding like youíre trying to impress.
Donít use DHVs if you donít know how to drop them properly - a miscalibrated DHV quickly turns into you qualifying yourself which is a turn off (or worse, will attract provider hunters). A long profile can be interpreted as you taking this thing seriously, and being desperate to show how awesome you are. A long profile also makes it more likely you will mention something that will turn her off: attractive women receive dozens of messages per day so they have no other choice than to screen very hard. So avoid mentioning that you smoke and other potentially disqualifying little details.
Tip: beginners should not even bother writing a profile. One or two sentences saying you are only here for meeting people, not chatting, is enough to start with. Experienced seducers have reported good results using such a strategy. Others are using long, or even very long profiles. This in theory should help build comfort, and should also help you screen better the type of women you are looking for.
2) Do send short, simple openers, and donít kiss her ass.
There is no such thing as a ďgreatĒ opener. There are only terrible openers, and openers that are not terrible. Do not waste time reading her profile and sending a long, personalised message:
- If sheís interested in you, she will reply to any simple message, as long as itís not too creepy or needy.
- If you send a message made to catch her attention and she doesnít like your pictures, she will likely not reply (vast majority of cases), and you will have wasted time that you could have spent messaging girls who are interested in you. Or she may reply out of attention whoring, in which case you will waste even more time on her.
- If she likes you and you send her a long message, you will start the interaction off from a weak, likely supplicating frame - not good.
Short and simple however doesnít mean boring and idiotic... She receives dozens of those already - every single day.
Bad: ďHi how are you? What are you up to this weekend?Ē
Bad: ďDo u lyk 2 hav 2 cox in ur ass?Ē
Bad: ďOMG you are so beautiful!Ē
Not bad: ďHey Veronica. Felt like I should message you. Good intuition? Reply if you think it was!Ē
3) Do test her interest and compliance and make her invest in you.
An easy way to test her interest is to pitch a meet early in the interaction, i.e. within the first 2 to 5 messages. Women who are interested in you sexually will also tend to: send you long, upbeat messages, qualify you, and engage in sex talk if you lead them there in a non-creepy way. Bail at the first sign of non-compliance. Those include: not responding, shit-testing you out of nowhere and/or repeatedly, trying to make you qualify yourself, non-submissive attitude/tone, any hint of bitchiness such as sarcasm not meant to be funny, etc.
4. Online Do's and Don'ts
Avoid the big mistakes
1) Donít be needy and supplicating.
Donít follow up if she didnít answer the previous message. Donít try to convince her to go out with you, and especially not using logic. Make her needy for you. Donít ask - tell. Make her feel like she wants you. Be the cool guy who has other options and who sheís about to miss the opportunity to meet with.
DONíT: ďCan I buy you dinner sometime? Just let me know when itís good for you.Ē
DO: ďI donít have plans yet on Wednesday and Thursday, we can meet for a quick drink!Ē
2) Donít entertain her.
Women love attention. Donít feed it. Online orbiters are the lowest grade of orbiters. Women and men who get laid have nothing but contempt for them. Some amount of humour and comfort building can be useful, but will not turn a ďno girlĒ into a ďyes girlĒ. Furthermore, investing too much of your time with a girl who is already sold on you might turn her off: you might say something stupid, bore her, she may start to think you are pedestalizing her or have nothing more important to do, etc. Move the interaction forwards, always. This means: aim for logistics talk or sex talk escalation. Use humour and comfort sparingly, to help smooth the interaction - but they should always be viewed as the salt and pepper while logistics and sex talk are the true ingredients of the meal.
3) Donít creep her out.
Be subtle and mature when you talk about sex. Avoid getting into it in the first few messages (unless you are extremely subtle and mature about it). ďU ok babz lets hav sexi fun toniteĒ never got anyone laid. (See the following section: 7.4. Online escalation [[[Editors: please link]]]).
Inner game for online, and other more advanced topics
- The vast majority of women you open will not reply to you. Itís normal. Donít let it affect you. Likewise, a large proportion of the women with whom you will be chatting with will vanish in the air at some point or will never agree to meet you. Thatís just how online works. Some of these women have a good reason, some donít. Donít let it affect you. Keep sending openers and keep screening relentlessly for those women who are actually interested in having a sexual relationship with you.
- Donít pay too much attention to what they write in their profile, or even what they tell you. What women say they want is seldom what they think they want, and what they think they want is often not what they actually want. Just do your thing: pitch a meet and escalate to sex rapidly. Sheís in or sheís out. Only way to know is... to pitch a meet and escalate to sex.
- You will receive many messages telling you that your profile is too this or not enough that, or that your opener comes across too this or that. You will also sometimes get very rude messages. Itís normal. Donít let it affect you. Donít listen to any of it (in general, never take seduction advice from women). These are just women who didnít find you attractive from your pictures. Or maybe theyíre just mean bitches. Point is, women get a massive validation boost from rejecting men. Donít reply and move on to the next one.
- There is no turning a no-girl into a yes-girl. Especially not using logic, arguments, or confrontation. There is no point getting into fights online with a stranger. Next her if she doesnít sound eager to meet you and move on to the next one.
- You will get flaked on. A lot. Itís normal etc. Donít pursue flakes, let them reinitiate contact and if they sound apologetic/eager to meet you, schedule another meet. Donít supplicate or, equally bad, tell them you are pissed off at her for flaking. You can reduce flake rates by making her more invested in you pre-meet, but be careful not to fall into boring over-comfort, aka orbiting.
- How to screen out provider/husband hunters and gold diggers: with all women you should avoid talking about money, stay vague and only briefly talk about work/career prospects, not spend any substantial amount of money on dates, avoid talking about long term relationships, and most of all push for sex as fast as possible. Women who are genuinely interested in you in a sexual way will have no problem with any of this. Provider hunters and gold diggers will actively try to derail that agenda. Stay on track and next them if they donít play the game.
- Last but not least: be taking the lead from the opener to the bedroom, and be the one who is pursued, not the other way around. If you get lucky and manage to get laid with a woman who made you jump through her hoops all the way to bed, there is very little chance that this will lead to a relationship that is satisfactory for you (or for her) in the long term.
Contributors to this Section: Blackdragon, Dude909, ObeyX