Close

PLAYER GUIDE: Section 8. Getting Her Home

Previous Sections: http://www.pua-zone.com/forumdisplay...8-Player-Guide

1. Overview

Getting her home ultimately boils down to committing to fucking her.

It might be premature to invite her home before a first date outside your house, unless you have very good online/SMS game and have already made her horny over text. However the first date need not be the traditional namby-pamby provider trap. The chances increase that she will want to come back home with you if you arrange things so that the date is relatively short (say, 30 mins max, maybe 45 mins, never more) and leave a huge vacuum (ijjjji) of tension that needs to be released.

Most typical guys try to impress women by going to the museum, or to a snazzy bar, or a fancy café, etc. and getting nothing from the effort, whereas a more effective option would be a very simple stroll by the park close to my place, before giving her the plausible deniability necessary to come back home with you. You are not trying to impress her. Quite the contrary: you are screening her. Sex is not something she is going to ‘give’ you as a reward for an impressive date; it is something you are both going to enjoy if she seems cool and is down. The less you give her before it the better.

Give subtle hints that you are a sexual man, if the opportunities for innuendo present themselves. Going verbal is not strictly necessary, however, for merely touching her like you already possess her will convey this. Stroll with her, sit her next to me on a parkbench, escalate while asking her questions about herself (comfort), and once the drink is over (doesn't even have to be alcohol) either say you're hungry, or let’s go for a drink of wine at mine, or something along those lines, and lead her home.

It is very important, for a successful extraction, that you have withheld yourself from her, for her to be curious enough to want to come home with you and find out more. During the date you’ve given her a teaser trailer, by touching her (rubbing her legs, waist, stomach area, back) but not kissing her. It is also very important that you are not too worried about whether or not she will eventually open her legs for you. Ideally you should be enjoying the process itself, and making it as hassle-free for you as possible. Once that is the case, any sort of blatant rejection on her part won’t really faze you.

If you live close to a cozy pub, by all means use that for the date. But a stroll to the local ice-cream parlor or a very simple park arrangement can work wonders. Avoid appearing indecisive or doubtful. You should not invite her home half-assedly, by asking for her to ‘accompany you to the door,’ or saying you need to go home, and ‘would she like to come with you.’ Come right out and say, ‘let’s go have a drink, I have this amazing wine,’ or ‘I have this tasty dessert,’ etc. When you invite her, look her steadily in the eyes. Don’t avert your gaze. If she doesn’t decline, it’s compliance. Just stand up and take her by the waist with you.

Once you’ve taken her home, if you haven’t said anything about watching a flick, after you’ve gotten the wine or snacks out (whatever it was you used as an excuse, it’s a good thing to actually deliver it, to play the plausible deniability game to its plausible end), you should move in for the kill as soon as there is nothing else to do (surf the internet, check your phone, whatever).

You should be looking to start escalating hard and unclothing her ASAP. The longer you take to unclothe her and fuck her, the weaker you will seem. The exception is if you are watching a movie with her. You have to decide, in the moment, judging by what is happening to her (how horny she’s getting, etc.), how much resistance you will accept. If she’s already consented to go home with you, and you haven’t given your game away, chances are you’ll fuck her. But some girls want to play attention-whoring games, and will resist once at home. Then it’s up to you to get rid of them ASAP. Which is why the faster you get it all over with, the better.

A good gambit if resistance surfaces is to engage in sexual negotiation, meaning explaining to her in no uncertain terms that you do not judge women for being sexual and going after fast sex. Once you’ve started fucking her, you can fuck for as long as you like. This is one of the reasons why it's nice to start the date early, say 8:00pm, so that you can fuck a lot and still go to sleep at a reasonable time.

2. Handling ASD

The moment at which you ask (or tell) a girl to come back with you to your place is one of the moments in the interaction where ASD spikes, at least a little. Unless it's very clear that she's horny for you and DTF, you need to make this decision as easy as possible for her, which is another way of saying "Get her to say yes without violating any of her ASD".

This means you need to provide her a different reason to come back to your place that has nothing to do with sex, even if she clearly knows that is the reason she's going back to your place. You simply pitch this reason as the reason rather than saying (or implying) that the reason is sex. (Again, if she's clearly DTF, none of this is necessary, just get her back to your place. We're talking here about when this is not the case.)

The good news is that the "reason" you give her is completely irrelevant. It could be anything, even something that doesn't make any sense. In all likelihood she wants to come over to your place anyway. She just "can't" (or will be more reluctant to) if you say or imply it's for sex. So your "reason" can be things like:

- Come see my fish tank.
    - Let me show you this cool mask I got from Africa.
    - Come do this cool online personality test.
    - Let's have some wine.
    - Let's watch the latest Game of Thrones episode.
    - Let's hang out and talk.

Again, the reason doesn't matter, even if it doesn't make sense. (For example, she could do an "online test" right there on her smartphone; she doesn't actually need to come to your house.) It doesn't matter. It gives her a reason to say yes.

If she is still reluctant, an extremely field-tested technique used many times successfully is to tell her this:

"Tell you what. Come over to my place for just 10 minutes. I'll give you the grand tour, and if after 10 minutes you want to go, you can. It's no problem, then we can hang out some other time."

This makes things very easy for her to say yes, and also strongly implies that you will not reject her after the date just because she wants to leave. (This kind of "what if he doesn't call me back?" rejection is one of women's common dating fears.) Odds are good she will stay yes, and will still stay at your place well past 10 minutes (and likely have sex with you).

3. Phone/Text Game

4. Isolation:

* Grab her hand - simply grab her hand lead her away - works great if she is really into you.
    * Tell her you need some rest from the noise or any other excuses for changing location for then ask her to join you.
    * Move her around. (shadowing) - If you don't manage to isolate her, try moving her around in different locations in the club. This way you will be like a striking assassin as people won't notice you.

* Tell her friend(s) that you will be right back and tell them were you are going - this is very good tip for avoiding resistance from her or her friends when you are trying to isolate.

When you are isolated and have set the "prime" sexual frame (that your EFA is sexual, and that she knows you are a sexual man) followed with an "it's on moment" (she has qualified to you in some way) it makes it really easy to escalate sexually and push things to the next level! If you opened the girl and did all the prework correctly on the dancefloor you can either stay on the dancefloor and isolate to a more "hidden" and peaceful area of the dance-floor (this is good if you plan to do an in-venue pull) and do the finish there or extract her off the dancefloor to somewhere more peaceful! where you can talk (going from dance-floor game to verbal). You can also open verbally and drag her to the dancefloor and finish there... or isolate to an even better spot for verbal game (good if you plan going back to her place, or take her home with you)! Pretty much, we can say that whatever way you start your interaction either it is on the dance-floor or verbally you can now choose to either escalate on the dancefloor (while being even better isolated) or extract to a lounge area/smoking area. It's up to you and what you feel for.

After being isolated, this is where things starts getting serious. It is now crucial that you deliver the sexual intent to the next level and escalate to new grounds. Here you can get more dirty, intimate and direct. Always save the best part for the end. If everything worked as expected you can pretty much release your inner sexual beast. Here the escalation can be more sexual (make sure it remains mutual) and the sex talk can be more dirty and direct, you can actually start telling what you would like to do to her once you take her home, but only say such things if the situation allows it. It will be way easier to create a heavy sexual tension at that point - even if it is still possible to create it from the get go, but that is way more trick and more depending on situation (the girl, the venue and your mood). However in this phase you should avoid getting into a social frame and you should avoid breaking rapport. By giving off a social vibe at this point will ruin her state and kill the tension which will make her lose attraction for you and lose the sexual state you have been working so hard to put her into. Only get social if things gets out of control (use as a "damage control" tool), but consider that these situations will force you to take a big step back, where you will have to start all over from the beginning again and in most cases it is wiser to eject and go for a new girl, because as we know, time is short when you are out.

* Heavy physical escalation - as Isaid, the touching can get more intimate, dirty and intense.
    * Mutual escalation - important as always.
    * Dominant escalation - women loves dominance, so lead, you are the one that will make things happen, so let her sense it as she will find it very attractive. Women have anti-slut-defence, so by leading you are kind off "taking the guilt" for what is about to happen and this.
    * Strong sexual eye-contact only - you can escalate with eye contact as it works well, but remember, at this stage of the interaction you only go sexual.
    * Dirty talking (verbal) - whisper some dirty words into her ear.
    * Tease sexually - some would call it a sexual "push and pull" which means that you take two step forward and one step backward in order to tease her. An example would be to kiss her passionately and then push her away, for then grabbing her and pulling her back in - women love this.
    * Create strong sexual tension - look at her in the eyes and stay close to her (cutting spaces between you and your target is a good escalation tip) while you create a bubble where it is only about you two.

* Intense sex talk - use the sex talk as atechnic, just this time get more dirty and intimate.
    * Set up the secret lover frame (verbal) - try to set up a frame where you are her secret lover by using for example sex talk. The secret is the man that is low-key and knows how to please women in bed.

Now you can always create an extra "IOM" (it's on moment") if you feel like creating more comfort. When you reach the highest spike and her state is up, the time for extracting to the seduction location is NOW. Don't wait as you risk her losing her state and getting bored - and leaving you. You don't need to wait till closing time for extracting, you can extract at any time. In fact, extracting at closing time tends to be harder as there will be more desperate males trying to cockblock you, her friends are not distracted anymore, the waiting line at the wardrobe is long and it will be harder to get a cab. The best time to extract is now. Make sure you have logistics ready before extracting. A man who gets insecure because he doesn't know how to proceed is not attractive and you risk turning her off. Always have a plan. For instance what is your logistics? do you have a place? a friend who has an after-party? how is the bathroom? does she lives nearby alone or with some cool friends? All this should have been checked before extracting.

5. Extraction:

* Bathroom - Lead her closer and closer to the bathroom. Make out in-front of the bathroom. Reach the point of horniness of no return and pull her in. In this case, the "final" escalation that leads to sex should happen before entering the seduction/sex location. In a bathroom you won't have time to handle resistance so everything should have been done before entering it. When you enter a bathroom with a woman for having sex, you should already have agreed (sub-comunicated) that sex is going to happen.
    * To your place (easy) - First you need an excuse for why you want to leave the venue ("it is so noisy around here") followed with an excuse for going home to your place ("I have some good wine and we can take the chat further, I don't live far away") and release the pressure around going home with a man ("I will follow you back"/"I can give my number to your friends"/"I don't live far away")
    * To her place (advanced)- First you need an excuse for why you want to leave the venue ("it is so noisy around here") , ask her where she lives and with who (check out her logistics) followed with an excuse for going home to her place ("do you get some wine? Yes awesome! why don't we go to your place...") and release the pressure around bringing a man back home ("I will leave after a short time as I have stuff to do").
    *After-party - Hype up the after-party you have been invited to (telling her how many people will be there, telling her how much booze there is in the house). You can also offer her to bring over her friends. Introducing her to people who is heading there and hosting can sometimes be a good idea too.

*Persistence - if she says no, avoid her answer (like it never happened), keep escalating and try again shortly later. Most of the time, women will resist.
    * Extra tips - While leaving keep escalating and holding hands. Remember to have smoke and alcohol available. These are good props and can save you from lots of objections (I need a smoke... i can't come... )

Let the fun begin...

At the seduction location (endgame):

At the seduction location your goal is to escalate right away. However last minute resistance can occur. I want to mention a few things about it. The first thing is that if you have framed the interaction correctly (by setting a sexual frame) laster minute resistance will then be very rare. However, if it still occurs, there are many ways to handle it. The first one is taking a few steps back when she is resisting and try again shortly - this way you persist without appearing needy. If this doesn't work out, you can try to reframe sex as no big deal and make her feel that sex with you is a no-risk fun. Let her know that you are low-key person and the nobody will know what will happen between you two - this is also called sexual reframing. Then retry escalating. If this still doesn't work out, go to bed for sleeping and freeze her out. Multiple times it has occurred to me that women tries to wake me up for getting my attention for then having sex. I will now cover how to finish the job in different seduction locations:

* Bathroom - escalate intensively and dominantly (wallslam?) followed with, if you feel like it, lots of dirty talking. After fucking create some rapport in order to avoid buyers remorse and her regretting and causing you a lot of trouble. Mutual kino is key her as well. A good tip is to make her touch your dick (pyco?)
    * Your place/her place: Sit down with her and have a drink while talking about sex if you feel it is required in the case where you feel she has lost some of her state during the extraction phase. Start building tension from the scratch. Escalate the vibe, make it stronger and stronger, lift her up and smash her into a wall followed with a strong make out. Then lead her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. Try to lick her her pussy as your only goal. The sex comes easily from there. Make her touch your dick is another possibility. Remember to persist, but don't rape.
    Afterparty: Be social with everybody at the beginning, get to know everyone. Screen for logistics, this is very important. Then isolate your target and have some sex talk going on followed with escalation. From there lead her to the seduction location and proceed with standard escalation or extract to her place/your place.

Contributors to this Section: Bismarck, Blackdragon
    , Teevster
    Last edited by Tubarao; 11-04-2014 at 07:49 PM.

I'm behind on changes for Section 6. I haven't forgotten about it! I've just been swamped at work. But I wanted to get Section 8 started so we don't fall behind. As usual, fresh original newbie-friendly content is best.

Slutboy

And remember guys, you are always welcome to change the subsections titles if you don't feel like following them.

In case we don't get any content, I feel like those two AMAZING POSTS (particularly the second one, which is objectively, by far, the best post ever written on seduction, life, and the universe), could fit quite well here (if not here, somewhere else in the guide).

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...male-Decision/

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...e-sex-with-you
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

I finally got around to updating Section 6. However this section still desperately needs content. I won't start the next section until I get SOMETHING in this section. Come on guys it's the home stretch! Don't give up on me now.

EDIT: And don't forget I'm not married to the layout. Feel free to write whatever you want and I'll rearrange the sub-sections.

Here's some stuff I wrote. Not sure if it's what you were looking for, but if it isn't I'm cool with it not being included.

Getting her home ultimately boils down to committing to fucking her.

Whereas it might be premature to invite her home before a first date outside your house, unless you have very good online/SMS game and have already made her horny over text, the first date need not be the traditional namby-pamby provider trap.

See the chances that she will want to come back home with you if you arrange things so that the date is relatively short (say, 30 mins max, maybe 45 mins, never more) and leave a huge vacuum (ijjjji) of tension that needs to be released increase exponentially.

My own date structure has gone from trying out the various ‘let’s impress this girl by going to the museum, or to a snazzy bar, or a fancy café, etc.’ and getting nothing to settling for a very simple stroll by the park close to my place, before giving her the plausible deniability necessary to come back home with me.

You are not trying to impress her. Quite the contrary: you are screening her. Sex is not something she is going to ‘give’ you as a reward for an impressive date; it is something you are both going to enjoy if she seems cool and is down. The less you give her before it the better.

Give subtle hints that you are a sexual man, if the opportunities for innuendo present themselves. Going verbal is not strictly necessary, however, for merely touching her like you already possess her will convey this.

So typically I’ll stroll with her, sit her next to me on a parkbench, escalate while asking her questions about herself (comfort), and once my drink is over (it’s not even alcohol, I usually order a pear juice at the park kiosk) I’ll either say I’m hungry, or let’s go for a drink of wine at mine, or something along those lines, and lead her home.

It is very important, for a successful extraction, that you have withheld yourself from her, for her to be curious enough to want to come home with you and find out more. During the date you’ve given her a teaser trailer, by touching her (rubbing her legs, waist, stomach area, back) but not kissing her.

It is also very important that you are not too worried about whether or not she will eventually open her legs for you. Ideally you should be enjoying the process itself, and making it as hassle-free for you as possible. Once that is the case, any sort of blatant rejection on her part won’t really faze you.

If you live close to a cozy pub, by all means use that for the date. I might include a stroll to the local ice-cream parlor in my routine, but so far the very simple park arrangement is working wonders.

Avoid prevarication. She cannot see you indecisive or doubtful. You should not invite her home half-assedly, by asking for her to ‘accompany you to the door,’ or saying you need to go home, and ‘would she like to come with you.’

Come right out and say, ‘let’s go have a drink, I have this amazing wine,’ or ‘I have this tasty dessert,’ etc. When you invite her, look her steadily in the eyes. Don’t avert your gaze. If she doesn’t decline, it’s compliance. Just stand up and take her by the waist with you.

Once you’ve taken her home, if you haven’t said anything about watching a flick, after you’ve gotten the wine or snacks out (whatever it was you used as an excuse, it’s a good thing to actually deliver it, to play the plausible deniability game to its plausible end), you should move in for the kill as soon as there is nothing else to do (surf the internet, check your phone, whatever).

You should be looking to start escalating hard and unclothing her ASAP. The longer you take to unclothe her and fuck her, the weaker you will seem. The exception is if you are watching a movie with her.

You have to decide, in the moment, judging by what is happening to her (how horny she’s getting, etc.), how much resistance you will accept. If she’s already consented to go home with you, and you haven’t given your game away, chances are you’ll fuck her. But some girls want to play attention-whoring games, and will resist once at home. Then it’s up to you to get rid of them ASAP. Which is why the faster you get it all over with, the better.

A good gambit if resistance surfaces is to engage in sexual negotiation, meaning explaining to her in no uncertain terms that you do not judge women for being sexual and going after fast sex. I used to incorporate this during the date but it was getting me nowhere and TBH my personal preference is to be as discrete as possible, and only verbalize if it is absolutely necessary.

Once you’ve started fucking her, you can fuck for as long as you like. This is one of the reasons why I like to start the date early, say 20:00, so that we can fuck a lot and I can still go to sleep at around 01:00 or 02:00 at the latest.
    In pussy we trust

Getting Her Home

The moment at which you ask (or tell) a girl to come back with you to your place is one of the moments in the interaction where ASD spikes, at least a little. Unless it's very clear that she's horny for you and DTF, you need to make this decision as easy as possible for her, which is another way of saying "Get her to say yes without violating any of her ASD".

This means you need to provide her a different reason to come back to your place that has nothing to do with sex, even if she clearly knows that is the reason she's going back to your place. You simply pitch this reason as the reason rather than saying (or implying) that the reason is sex. (Again, if she's clearly DTF, none of this is necessary, just get her back to your place. We're talking here about when this is not the case.)

The good news is that the "reason" you give her is completely irrelevant. It could be anything, even something that doesn't make any sense. In all likelihood she wants to come over to your place anyway. She just "can't" (or will be more reluctant to) if you say or imply it's for sex. So your "reason" can be things like:

- Come see my fish tank.
    - Let me show you this cool mask I got from Africa.
    - Come do this cool online personality test.
    - Let's have some wine.
    - Let's watch the latest Game of Thrones episode.
    - Let's hang out and talk.

Again, the reason doesn't matter, even if it doesn't make sense. (For example, she could do an "online test" right there on her smartphone; she doesn't actually need to come to your house.) It doesn't matter. It gives her a reason to say yes.

If she is still reluctant, an extremely field-tested technique used many times successfully is to tell her this:

"Tell you what. Come over to my place for just 10 minutes. I'll give you the grand tour, and if after 10 minutes you want to go, you can. It's no problem, then we can hang out some other time."

This makes things very easy for her to say yes, and also strongly implies that you will not reject her after the date just because she wants to leave. (This kind of "what if he doesn't call me back?" rejection is one of women's common dating fears.) Odds are good she will stay yes, and will still stay at your place well past 10 minutes (and likely have sex with you).
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

For night game, the 'getting her home' info is this:

Suggest going to yours or hers doing X, where X is not sex related. Example: "Im hungry, what food do you have at home?"
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Here is what I have to say on the matter:

Isolation:

* Grab her hand - simply grab her hand lead her away - works great if she is really into you.
    * Tell her you need some rest from the noise or any other excuses for changing location for then ask her to join you.
    * Move her around. (shadowing) - If you don't manage to isolate her, try moving her around in different locations in the club. This way you will be like a striking assassin as people won't notice you.

* Tell her friend(s) that you will be right back and tell them were you are going - this is very good tip for avoiding resistance from her or her friends when you are trying to isolate.

When you are isolated and have set the "prime" sexual frame (that your EFA is sexual, and that she knows you are a sexual man) followed with an "it's on moment" (she has qualified to you in some way) it makes it really easy to escalate sexually and push things to the next level! If you opened the girl and did all the prework correctly on the dancefloor you can either stay on the dancefloor and isolate to a more "hidden" and peaceful area of the dance-floor (this is good if you plan to do an in-venue pull) and do the finish there or extract her off the dancefloor to somewhere more peaceful! where you can talk (going from dance-floor game to verbal). You can also open verbally and drag her to the dancefloor and finish there... or isolate to an even better spot for verbal game (good if you plan going back to her place, or take her home with you)! Pretty much, we can say that whatever way you start your interaction either it is on the dance-floor or verbally you can now choose to either escalate on the dancefloor (while being even better isolated) or extract to a lounge area/smoking area. It's up to you and what you feel for.

After being isolated, this is where things starts getting serious. It is now crucial that you deliver the sexual intent to the next level and escalate to new grounds. Here you can get more dirty, intimate and direct. Always save the best part for the end. If everything worked as expected you can pretty much release your inner sexual beast. Here the escalation can be more sexual (make sure it remains mutual) and the sex talk can be more dirty and direct, you can actually start telling what you would like to do to her once you take her home, but only say such things if the situation allows it. It will be way easier to create a heavy sexual tension at that point - even if it is still possible to create it from the get go, but that is way more trick and more depending on situation (the girl, the venue and your mood). However in this phase you should avoid getting into a social frame and you should avoid breaking rapport. By giving off a social vibe at this point will ruin her state and kill the tension which will make her lose attraction for you and lose the sexual state you have been working so hard to put her into. Only get social if things gets out of control (use as a "damage control" tool), but consider that these situations will force you to take a big step back, where you will have to start all over from the beginning again and in most cases it is wiser to eject and go for a new girl, because as we know, time is short when you are out.

* Heavy physical escalation - as Isaid, the touching can get more intimate, dirty and intense.
    * Mutual escalation - important as always.
    * Dominant escalation - women loves dominance, so lead, you are the one that will make things happen, so let her sense it as she will find it very attractive. Women have anti-slut-defence, so by leading you are kind off "taking the guilt" for what is about to happen and this.
    * Strong sexual eye-contact only - you can escalate with eye contact as it works well, but remember, at this stage of the interaction you only go sexual.
    * Dirty talking (verbal) - whisper some dirty words into her ear.
    * Tease sexually - some would call it a sexual "push and pull" which means that you take two step forward and one step backward in order to tease her. An example would be to kiss her passionately and then push her away, for then grabbing her and pulling her back in - women love this.
    * Create strong sexual tension - look at her in the eyes and stay close to her (cutting spaces between you and your target is a good escalation tip) while you create a bubble where it is only about you two.

* Intense sex talk - use the sex talk as atechnic, just this time get more dirty and intimate.
    * Set up the secret lover frame (verbal) - try to set up a frame where you are her secret lover by using for example sex talk. The secret is the man that is low-key and knows how to please women in bed.

Now you can always create an extra "IOM" (it's on moment") if you feel like creating more comfort. When you reach the highest spike and her state is up, the time for extracting to the seduction location is NOW. Don't wait as you risk her losing her state and getting bored - and leaving you. You don't need to wait till closing time for extracting, you can extract at any time. In fact, extracting at closing time tends to be harder as there will be more desperate males trying to cockblock you, her friends are not distracted anymore, the waiting line at the wardrobe is long and it will be harder to get a cab. The best time to extract is now. Make sure you have logistics ready before extracting. A man who gets insecure because he doesn't know how to proceed is not attractive and you risk turning her off. Always have a plan. For instance what is your logistics? do you have a place? a friend who has an after-party? how is the bathroom? does she lives nearby alone or with some cool friends? All this should have been checked before extracting.

Extraction:

* Bathroom - Lead her closer and closer to the bathroom. Make out in-front of the bathroom. Reach the point of horniness of no return and pull her in. In this case, the "final" escalation that leads to sex should happen before entering the seduction/sex location. In a bathroom you won't have time to handle resistance so everything should have been done before entering it. When you enter a bathroom with a woman for having sex, you should already have agreed (sub-comunicated) that sex is going to happen.
    * To your place (easy) - First you need an excuse for why you want to leave the venue ("it is so noisy around here") followed with an excuse for going home to your place ("I have some good wine and we can take the chat further, I don't live far away") and release the pressure around going home with a man ("I will follow you back"/"I can give my number to your friends"/"I don't live far away")
    * To her place (advanced)- First you need an excuse for why you want to leave the venue ("it is so noisy around here") , ask her where she lives and with who (check out her logistics) followed with an excuse for going home to her place ("do you get some wine? Yes awesome! why don't we go to your place...") and release the pressure around bringing a man back home ("I will leave after a short time as I have stuff to do").
    *After-party - Hype up the after-party you have been invited to (telling her how many people will be there, telling her how much booze there is in the house). You can also offer her to bring over her friends. Introducing her to people who is heading there and hosting can sometimes be a good idea too.

*Persistence - if she says no, avoid her answer (like it never happened), keep escalating and try again shortly later. Most of the time, women will resist.
    * Extra tips - While leaving keep escalating and holding hands. Remember to have smoke and alcohol available. These are good props and can save you from lots of objections (I need a smoke... i can't come... )

Let the fun begin...

At the seduction location (endgame):

At the seduction location your goal is to escalate right away. However last minute resistance can occur. I want to mention a few things about it. The first thing is that if you have framed the interaction correctly (by setting a sexual frame) laster minute resistance will then be very rare. However, if it still occurs, there are many ways to handle it. The first one is taking a few steps back when she is resisting and try again shortly - this way you persist without appearing needy. If this doesn't work out, you can try to reframe sex as no big deal and make her feel that sex with you is a no-risk fun. Let her know that you are low-key person and the nobody will know what will happen between you two - this is also called sexual reframing. Then retry escalating. If this still doesn't work out, go to bed for sleeping and freeze her out. Multiple times it has occurred to me that women tries to wake me up for getting my attention for then having sex. I will now cover how to finish the job in different seduction locations:

* Bathroom - escalate intensively and dominantly (wallslam?) followed with, if you feel like it, lots of dirty talking. After fucking create some rapport in order to avoid buyers remorse and her regretting and causing you a lot of trouble. Mutual kino is key her as well. A good tip is to make her touch your dick (pyco?)
    * Your place/her place: Sit down with her and have a drink while talking about sex if you feel it is required in the case where you feel she has lost some of her state during the extraction phase. Start building tension from the scratch. Escalate the vibe, make it stronger and stronger, lift her up and smash her into a wall followed with a strong make out. Then lead her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. Try to lick her her pussy as your only goal. The sex comes easily from there. Make her touch your dick is another possibility. Remember to persist, but don't rape.
    Afterparty: Be social with everybody at the beginning, get to know everyone. Screen for logistics, this is very important. Then isolate your target and have some sex talk going on followed with escalation. From there lead her to the seduction location and proceed with standard escalation or extract to her place/your place.
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2016:

- Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

Phew, hectic summer! Finally added Bismarck's and BD's content. Will review and add Teev's content soon.

Added Teev's content. Take a look and help finish up this section!