Thread: simultaneous g spot/deep spot sex position? she came :D

simultaneous g spot/deep spot sex position? she came :D

hi guys,

here's what worked:

Basically, she is on top, cowgirl position. I grab her by the waist and instead of moving her up and down (vertically) I move her forward and backward (horizontally), not a lot, just like 3-5 inches or something. Your cock will be deep inside of her and her vagina will be rubbing on your crotch/lower abs. think of homer simpson choking bart simpson.

I think that it put pressure on her deep spot and her g spot at the same time (as far as I know, they are both similarly in line and require the same type of stimulation). she loved it and came all over me. I have done this with one other girl, no ejaculation but much reported pleasure.

here is a video which explains both g spot and deep spot stimulation using fingers. you can see how the sex position I discovered mimics this:

http://masterful-lover.com/blog/deep...ideo/#comments

try this and report back to me.

Yup.

This is something of a "go-to" move for me. I started incorporating it after I noticed that girls themselves naturally gravitated to this movement while on top.

This can also be simulated in missionary as long as you are on a bed or sofa or some surface that has a little give. Basically, while inside her, imagine you're trying to tickle her deep spot with your dick. You want to sort of bounce her ass up and down while maintaining penetration to facilitate her stimulation. Your dick should be sort of going up and down inside her like a light switch but the level of penetration stays the same. Easier if you simply throw her legs over your shoulder. Also, I think it's possible to also press up against her clitoris as well if you're both flexible.

I like to alternate rounds of pounding her with deep penetration and then this move. Whatever it is.

I call it the "rainmaker" because, as you say, it really does seem to get the juices flowing. When I used to do this with my Pilates instructor FB, it felt like she was pissing on me.

Good times.

Yes.

That is how my SO does it. It quickly gets her multiple orgasms every single time. The only disadvantage is that I cannot come from this motion..

Quote Originally Posted by Daigoro View Post
    This can also be simulated in missionary as long as you are on a bed or sofa or some surface that has a little give. Basically, while inside her, imagine you're trying to tickle her deep spot with your dick. You want to sort of bounce her ass up and down while maintaining penetration to facilitate her stimulation. Your dick should be sort of going up and down inside her like a light switch but the level of penetration stays the same. Easier if you simply throw her legs over your shoulder. Also, I think it's possible to also press up against her clitoris as well if you're both flexible.
    What I do in missionary is that I alternate pumps coming from moving my hips (stimulating g-spot), make her cum like this, then I use my arms to make my whole body move back and forth, in a way alike that described by yawp. That does the trick for the deep-spot. After she comes and when I start feeling tired and want to end it, I do both at the same time and she goes crazy.

Only problem is then they don't want to fuck in any other position...
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

"It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher" - Thom Yorke

Another position which ulitises this movement, and is perhaps my go to posisiton. . Sit on the edge of your bed, sofa, chair, washing machine etc and have her sit on you with her legs wrapped around you. You place your hands on her arse and grind her back and forward. By just moving her through her hips you'll be keeping the same depth while stimulating the deep spot, much like the OP described.

Its best to start real slow and progressively get faster. It's go for a rest as well as it only works your arms.

If you want to move to a motion where your changing the depth of penetration, simply have her lean backwards with her arms around your neck.

Enjoy.
    There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. - Aldous Huxley.

I'll come make love to you at 5 o'clock, if I'm late start without me.

i did it again today...she came once fingering in a similar fashion and twice during sex. I've never had a girl respond like this before. big ego boost. she even told me after "I came three times!" My response: "that's the point."

Woop woop!