Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Rough sex

  1. #21
    Member pureevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,129


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    It really is unfortunate that being good at game and having abundance means we rarely see the reason to try to help potentially good girls shed their programming and baggage.
    This framing would make Teevster a captain-save-a-ho haha, saving one poor girl at a time by reframing her beliefs and fucking her silly.

    You're talking about non-screening or less-screening approaches to game T&M. A lot of guys will take some time to flip a girl of choice to red pill in order to get balls deep in her, Teevster being the sexual reframe champ.

    In my experience, this comes WITH abundance. You have enough pussy on tap that there's no "need to get laid" urgency behind your seductions, so you can be more selective and take your time to make it happen with a particular girl of choice, while fucking all your other pussy.

  2. #22


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by letsgetlost View Post
    Apologies for the overly dramatic title.
    My question is, why do some women, me included, like really rough sex? As in what is the psychology behind it?

    I've met a guy and he almost strangles me and hits me during sex but in a strange sort of way I really enjoy it, is that bad?

    i think I am obsessed with this guy, I don't know if I'm using the term right but I may have Oneitis
    You are looking for the psychology of yourself getting fucked by black men, heh? You little slut, Skills silently gave me the permission to bitch here. Stop asking those retarded questions and start to get paid for fucking . a cheese pie is enough for you to start a career in fucking.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Asia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    133



    Every time I have sex with a new woman, I wonder how rough I can get. While almost every girl loves rough sex, some like it extra rough from the beginning (like biting her neck hard, twisting nipples, fingering dry anus...), some, on the other hand, told me that too much pain reduces their horniness and put them out of the sex trance.

    Maybe it depends on how much pain a girl can tolerate? any hard and fast rule to ensure that you rock it up enough for her to be aroused but not being too painful?

  4. #24
    Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Western-Europe
    Age
    22
    Posts
    698



    hmm i like it personally when it surprises me/ I feel it

    for.me it's not the pain but the surprise that works very well.

    dont know how that would be for your girls.

  5. #25
    Member hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malgudi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,868



    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    hmm i like it personally when it surprises me/ I feel it

    for.me it's not the pain but the surprise that works very well.

    dont know how that would be for your girls.
    Let me just say that this varies widely with women, before some guy here goes and tries to "surprise" his women lol

    Some girls respond best to a total lack of surprise: especially if you are trying something like anal for the first time. Let her cooperate and be mentally and physically (enema etc) so she feels totally comfortable about it. Obviously, this varies. Some girls like it to be pretty "rape-y".

    Also some girls dont like specific things. I had a girl who I was doing all kinds of bad things to, and was thoroughly enjoying all of it, tell me after one session were i slapped her a little, that slapping scares her and makes her come out of the trance. Apparently her mother slapped her once when she was a kid or something. So i stopped doing it.

    Also I am pretty vanilla when it comes to sex, as i am getting older. That affects how girls respond to me in bed I think. There is an air of they wanting to try various things and me "teaching her" almost semi-reluctantly vibe to it. Its working so far for both parties involved.

  6. #26
    Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Western-Europe
    Age
    22
    Posts
    698



    Quote Originally Posted by hangman View Post
    Let me just say that this varies widely with women, before some guy here goes and tries to "surprise" his women lol

    Some girls respond best to a total lack of surprise: especially if you are trying something like anal for the first time. Let her cooperate and be mentally and physically (enema etc) so she feels totally comfortable about it. Obviously, this varies. Some girls like it to be pretty "rape-y".

    Also some girls dont like specific things. I had a girl who I was doing all kinds of bad things to, and was thoroughly enjoying all of it, tell me after one session were i slapped her a little, that slapping scares her and makes her come out of the trance. Apparently her mother slapped her once when she was a kid or something. So i stopped doing it.

    Also I am pretty vanilla when it comes to sex, as i am getting older. That affects how girls respond to me in bed I think. There is an air of they wanting to try various things and me "teaching her" almost semi-reluctantly vibe to it. Its working so far for both parties involved.
    funny in a way. No ok not funny. rather interesting

    I mean that thing about slapping and the girl saying it broufht her out of the trance.

    I have the same thing actually, maybe that's why

    when guys do stuff that i have had my mom do in a serious situation, i go out of the trance and totally rational which is absolutely not nice.

    i wonder whether it also works the other way around. That some triggers that we associate with sex have been built up at a young age.

    For me it's not only with slapping but also some other stuff too that gets me out of it.. and i wonder how that's related.

  7. #27
    Member hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malgudi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,868



    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    funny in a way. No ok not funny. rather interesting

    I mean that thing about slapping and the girl saying it broufht her out of the trance.

    I have the same thing actually, maybe that's why

    when guys do stuff that i have had my mom do in a serious situation, i go out of the trance and totally rational which is absolutely not nice.

    i wonder whether it also works the other way around. That some triggers that we associate with sex have been built up at a young age.

    For me it's not only with slapping but also some other stuff too that gets me out of it.. and i wonder how that's related.
    What was intetesting abt this particular girl was that she loved rough stuff, especially choking. And I fucking haaaaaate choking. I hate anything with the possibility of petrmanent damage, makes me nervous. Which is why i was trying to take a step backward by slapping her instead of choking her. lol. But that freaked her.

  8. #28
    Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Western-Europe
    Age
    22
    Posts
    698



    Quote Originally Posted by hangman View Post
    What was intetesting abt this particular girl was that she loved rough stuff, especially choking. And I fucking haaaaaate choking. I hate anything with the possibility of petrmanent damage, makes me nervous. Which is why i was trying to take a step backward by slapping her instead of choking her. lol. But that freaked her.
    lol weird.

    sucks i guess
    how did you 'solve' it?

  9. #29
    Member hangman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malgudi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,868


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    lol weird.

    sucks i guess
    how did you 'solve' it?
    I stopped slapping that crazy bitch and went back to choking her. Obviously.

    I'll do anythibg for love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •