Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Asshole View Post
    Yup, that old post inspired this one. Good to see you posting here again!
    Good to see I made a positive impact. "Fuck, then connect" is indeed a very quick game-changer for those stuck in the reverse.

Z's reply in that thread is a trip. Its true, you let your true sexual intentions shine through clearly from the start and fuck a girl like a dirty little slut, and she'll go on about "how nice you treat me." Its still funny to me all these years later. Most guys are so shady and unclear with their sexual intentions that banging out a girl you met two hours ago makes you "nice."

Guys don't get married for the sex, they get married for the affection. -60yearsofchallenge
    In pussy we trust

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Asshole View Post
    Yup, that old post inspired this one. Good to see you posting here again!
    Nice! Rather than sex-urgency, I feel there is a need to never 'hang back'. (NOTE: there is a huge difference between PULLING back and HANGING back..) Basically, you have to 'engage girls sexually' until you fuck them. Any 'breaks' deduct from probability of lay.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Great thread PureEvil.

Do you plan on having kids one day?
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlue View Post
    Great thread PureEvil.

Do you plan on having kids one day?
    Kids for sure. Gotta spread these genes! Most likely with an OLTR setup, and most likely with a pre-nup'd marriage. I don't care about marriage one way or the other, so if its a strong point for the mother of my kids who's agreed to an OLTR and prenup, I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Kids for sure. Gotta spread these genes! Most likely with an OLTR setup, and most likely with a pre-nup'd marriage. I don't care about marriage one way or the other, so if its a strong point for the mother of my kids who's agreed to an OLTR and prenup, I'm fine with it.
    Agreed

Purevil could you go more into how you maintain dominance/hand/alpha/whatever in the relationship that keeps her interest high in you? Is it a matter of having boundaries/being a challenge or something else u do?

I'm having the problem where the girl's attraction begins to wane after a certain amount of time (6 month +).

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    Purevil could you go more into how you maintain dominance/hand/alpha/whatever in the relationship that keeps her interest high in you? Is it a matter of having boundaries/being a challenge or something else u do?

I'm having the problem where the girl's attraction begins to wane after a certain amount of time (6 month +).
    I'll have that post in the next few weeks. I wrote a little about it here: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...l=1#post136826

Glad you posted this pureevil

This is exactly the game I play. It balances the LTR rush without the lifetime commitment bs.
    THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

I haven't forgotten about the followup posts I've promised in this thread and the alpha/beta relationship thread.

I have two posts coming, "Non-next relationship management and behavioral modification tactics," and "the pros and cons of the various relationship setups." These should patch up the holes the OP left open.

I've been very creatively inspired with work, plus the holidays, so I just have a sketch of the ideas now. . another couple weeks.