Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    I haven't forgotten about the followup posts I've promised in this thread and the alpha/beta relationship thread.

I have two posts coming, "Non-next relationship management and behavioral modification tactics," and "the pros and cons of the various relationship setups." These should patch up the holes the OP left open.

I've been very creatively inspired with work, plus the holidays, so I just have a sketch of the ideas now. . another couple weeks.

I was gonna write a post on soft next live in... Gonna wait for that post to see if we have commonalities or you cover the stuff better...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    I was gonna write a post on soft next live in... Gonna wait for that post to see if we have commonalities or you cover the stuff better...
    Sounds good. Yeah I'm going to leave it wide open for others to fill in what works for them, and put it all in the OP as the thread progresses. By no means do I have all the answers, just what's worked for me.

I know it's late but thanks for a great post, just what I need at this time of my life (too busy, no time for sarging around or maintaining a rotation, have to focus intensively on my mission/career while still need consistant sex and somewhat emotional validation to not blow up)

I also find it amusing when reading O---'s mono-defense reply here after seeing his mono-over-announcement thread last month, give me great insights on which system to consider. http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.php?15332-Mono-over

However you mentioned that you've been in a NRE with a 21y model that you suspected would cheat soon, how could you still go all-in and promise her mono? if she does cheat while you haven't started de-bonding process yet isn't it catastrophic?

Quote Originally Posted by 0--- View Post
    Sorry, this post turned out a bit all over the place because I'm hungover as fuck. Anyway, here goes:

It's nice to have some fresh wind here. I agree with Dan that this board is a bit too dogmatic on the topic of monogamy. I had a hard time "confessing" that I'm going mono, until I realised that's stupid. It's a choice I'm making with eyes wide open and being well-informed thanks to sedfast. I have nobody to justify myself to.

So yeah, disclaimer: I'm biased because I'm on an NRE high (although my relationship with this girl is already 18 months old, we're on a new high).

Couple things I have to say on OP:

- You sound a bit too deterministic about all of these relationships ending. I know you're just consciously riding out NRE and getting out when it's over, I just wouldn't close my mind to the possibility of continuing a relationship beyond NRE if the person and the relationship are worth it. You don't have to end it. You also don't have to continue it. You are always free to choose.
    - I also hate the "let's work on us" thing when it's sort of a needy plea from a woman, but I've found that it's completely different if I am the one leading this. I've told the girl I'm with right now a bunch of things that I didn't like about her behaviour sometimes, and she's taken it to heart. I love watching her grow as a person. She's also given me perspective on myself in ways that enable me to grow.

As long as you are with a woman that enables you to grow as a person, and you keep yourself in check so you don't become lazy and co-dependent, all that matters is that you are happy (and her too, seduction and relationships aren't selfish things in nature). Take no risks that endanger your future happiness (cf. marriage) and get out of the relationship if you're not happy with it anymore (unless you can&want to turn around the relationship).

I have a suspicion that mono isn't quite as terrible as it's usually made out to be on these boards. I'll report back on what my experiments with it teach me

Hmm. For me the new frontier in pickup/seduction is not a rewarding series of mono "relationships" but is poly/mltr/threesomes... This just sounds like serial monogamy broken down scientifically, engineered, controlled for max benefit (kudos). The way people move around in this economy and seek designer lifestyles full of change and travel... Well serial monogamy is the new norm! Mainstream Society needs to readjust to become more in line with what ur talking about. Every time I meet a girl on tinder who is "seeking Prince Charming" I cringe and think "happy ever after" as about as ridiculous as everyone growing up thinking they will be rich or president. There is way too much black and white relationship thinking of "let's get married" vs let's SNL and never speak again. Girls need to be educated as much as guys on how to build something that starts with sex, has the possibility of going mono/staying friends, and ending without some 1950s style breakup where you go through ridiculous pain and split up half your shit like idiots.

I think the older generation of pua's is too old to venture into poly/threesomes/mltr in different cities and are in the settle down phase of life. Then the younger guys are stuck following a system that focuses more on a particular style of game (night, day, online) rather than focusing on long term alternative lifestyles and alternative relationships. Good post though and I'd make my son read this at age 12 if I had one.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post

Pair-bonding is a very pleasurable, fun, engaging, and rewarding process IF:

- your fundamental game is solid: you're a catch on all counts and she knows it
    - your relationship game is solid (you choose your girl wisely and know how to maintain dominance in a relationship without a reliance on the threat of other girls)
    - you know how to pace the end a relationship in a way that minimizes withdrawal pain for both of you
    - you have the ability to go out and fuck new quality girls within a few days of the desire
    - you understand how to handle your own de-bonding process post-breakup (GFTOW and/or transfer the bond to a new girl or set of girls, basically, while focusing harder on your work or life mission).

So putting $.02 out there for whoever this resonates with. I'm not sure yet if I'll engage further or just leave it at this one post. . I've been happy not focusing on "game" all that much, since its all the same at its core and once you get it you get it: be cool, give value to others, take good care of yourself physically and mentally, have some style and originality while playing to a stereotype, strive for and do big things with your life, always dream bigger than where you're at and share those dreams with others, have confidence in whatever personality is most natural to you in the moment you're in right now, stick to your guns while keeping an open mind, make the move when you feel like it, never get rattled, and always enjoy the moment to the best of your ability no matter what is happening. Nail all these and you can happily have whatever types of relationships you want. . and I'd encourage experienced guys to give serial monogamy a try for a few years for the unique pleasures that it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post

Hmm. For me the new frontier in pickup/seduction is not a rewarding series of mono "relationships" but is poly/mltr/threesomes... This just sounds like serial monogamy broken down scientifically, engineered, controlled for max benefit (kudos). The way people move around in this economy and seek designer lifestyles full of change and travel... Well serial monogamy is the new norm! Mainstream Society needs to readjust to become more in line with what ur talking about. Every time I meet a girl on tinder who is "seeking Prince Charming" I cringe and think "happy ever after" as about as ridiculous as everyone growing up thinking they will be rich or president. There is way too much black and white relationship thinking of "let's get married" vs let's SNL and never speak again. Girls need to be educated as much as guys on how to build something that starts with sex, has the possibility of going mono/staying friends, and ending without some 1950s style breakup where you go through ridiculous pain and split up half your shit like idiots.

I think the older generation of pua's is too old to venture into poly/threesomes/mltr in different cities and are in the settle down phase of life. Then the younger guys are stuck following a system that focuses more on a particular style of game (night, day, online) rather than focusing on long term alternative lifestyles and alternative relationships. Good post though and I'd make my son read this at age 12 if I had one.
    If anyone has the qualities stated by PE in the OP (which I quoted above), it doesn't matter what type of relationship or direction one wants to travel in. This is a journey with no end destination - enjoy the ride for as long as you can, and learn about yourself / women / people in the process.

I don't think this pair-bond rush is the "new frontier". A better frame is to become the MAN that can lead said WOMAN (or WOMEN) into what ever relationship / status that fits best for you - which obviously changes and fluctuates.

Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    Hmm. For me the new frontier in pickup/seduction is not a rewarding series of mono "relationships" but is poly/mltr/threesomes...
    Post-community, I went from serial SNLs including a handful of FFM threesomes (for several years), to poly (for several years, with SNLs thrown in the mix of course) to serial mono (for several years). If you read the OP, an effective good-judgement serial mono lifestyle requires long phases of poly which can include all the SNLs you like (I'm in that phase now) until a serial-worthy girl shows herself. The main point this post was making was to stay open to the option (it tends to unnecessarily get shit on by many in the community), as it definitely brings a unique and powerful experience in the form of a shared-life-experience pair-bond which in my experience does not happen to the same degree in any other sex/relationship model.

My advice would be to follow whatever your current desires are, don't listen to anyone else's opinions or preferences on ANYTHING, all you want from others is advice on how to attain whatever it is you wish to attain. If you ever care to go this direction, you have my thoughts on it to help inform the action you take.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    If anyone has the qualities stated by PE in the OP (which I quoted above), it doesn't matter what type of relationship or direction one wants to travel in. This is a journey with no end destination - enjoy the ride for as long as you can, and learn about yourself / women / people in the process.

I don't think this pair-bond rush is the "new frontier". A better frame is to become the MAN that can lead said WOMAN (or WOMEN) into what ever relationship / status that fits best for you - which obviously changes and fluctuates.
    Yes. Well said.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Field testing.

Might pop my head back in here from time to time, but probably won't have any new outings to talk about.

Catch you guys later.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Field testing.

Might pop my head back in here from time to time, but probably won't have any new outings to talk about.

Catch you guys later.
    Enjoy man! It was one of most memorable things for me in terms of relationships. Truly opened up my eyes to the beauty (so sweet it hurts when you say goodbye) women have when you are truly together. You'll take that with you forever, regardless of painful break up (maybe some day). Its a weight yet feels light at same time. Have good times

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Field testing.

Catch you guys later.

Just lol! you and your action reports, now you were the first one to fall, just lol... oh fuck!

I am such a hypocrite, I may be joining you soon... fuck my life!

Anyways, my point is for boys and girls to see how easy is to find a girl or main, as long as you put in the work...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Just lol! you and your action reports, now you were the first one to fall, just lol... oh fuck!

I am such a hypocrite, I may be joining you soon... fuck my life!

Anyways, my point is for boys and girls to see how easy is to find a girl or main, as long as you put in the work...
    Ditto. Lol.

Been caught up in some NRE, so went out with another women last night to play a bit!