Close
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Forum Czar Tubarao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,900



    Please nominate threads for HoF

    It's been a few months. Please nominate great threads for the Hall of Fame. You can reply to this thread. If you nominate for HoF in-thread, I often miss those (plus when I see "HoF!" in thread, I read it like "cool post, bro!"). However, feel free to link to those previously nominated threads so that I can catch up on them. Thanks!

  2. #2
    kant
    Guest



    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ganess-you-win

    This one. Introduces an entirely new form of game.

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Pair-Bond-Rush

    The best explanation on how and when monogamy can be desirable and appropriate, followed by a thorough how-to.

  3. #3
    Forum Czar Tubarao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,900



    Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ganess-you-win

    This one. Introduces an entirely new form of game.

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Pair-Bond-Rush

    The best explanation on how and when monogamy can be desirable and appropriate, followed by a thorough how-to.
    Thanks! Both moved.

  4. #4
    THAT Guy 0---'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,010



    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...of-Sex-Duality

    An extension of the PoS/TotH model that made a lot more sense for me. Although it is a bit nerdy. In a good way!
    0---: "Oh! He's dashing!"

  5. #5
    Member The Thin Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    47
    Posts
    958



    Ha... One man's nerd is another man's sexy librarian...

  6. #6
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,559



    Quote Originally Posted by 0--- View Post
    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...of-Sex-Duality

    An extension of the PoS/TotH model that made a lot more sense for me. Although it is a bit nerdy. In a good way!
    ^second....
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

    www.dancefloorseduction.com










  7. #7
    Member ijjjji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    3,677



    Running shitty game (Cobra Kai's "stoner method")
    Kan't method to getting laid on Tinder
    Analyzation of the most 'natural player' that I have ever met in real life

    I like when a post paints a picture that gives you an idea how someone comes across. And I like posts with ideas that make you question your 'old ideas'.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

  8. #8
    Forum Czar Tubarao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,900



    Quote Originally Posted by 0--- View Post
    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...of-Sex-Duality

    An extension of the PoS/TotH model that made a lot more sense for me. Although it is a bit nerdy. In a good way!
    Moved.

  9. #9
    Forum Czar Tubarao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,900



    Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Running shitty game (Cobra Kai's "stoner method")
    Kan't method to getting laid on Tinder


    Moved these two.

    Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Analyzation of the most 'natural player' that I have ever met in real life
    Will move if I get a second.

  10. #10
    Fearless Leader Silvertree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On the Fool's Journey
    Age
    67
    Posts
    5,225



    Analyzation of the most 'natural player' that I have ever met in real life
    Moved.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •