Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ratata View Post
    One last note: I've never cummed from someone sucking my dick. It just can't be done. It doesn't turn me on in that way. While it's definitively is pleasant, it's just not as pleasant as fucking. However I found out that telling women this would instantly make it a challenge to them. So to all the guys out there, if you really like long blow jobs, tell her you've never cummed from one.
    Isn't this often very dependent on how deeply you are into it with your partner?

the guys i have given bj's to, when i was into it, came. (not that the sample is that large)

The ones and the times i didn't really want to didn't.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Isn't this often very dependent on how deeply you are into it with your partner?

the guys i have given bj's to, when i was into it, came. (not that the sample is that large)

I am going to call this a nasty generalization. Nasty just like the guys who say "Make a woman cum every time." So what if you are with a partner who is absolutely wonderful but just not wired to cum in that way? You throw away perfectly good relationships because of something that doesn't really matter. Some women orgasm tons and some don't cum but still enjoy the hell out of sex and keep coming back for more. Some men just don't cum to blow jobs.

In my case I think the difference between cum/not cum has a lot more to do with the woman's skill and effort than my emotional attachment. However, that would be a stupid assumption to generalize that and say "LG, you suck at BJ and have no skill because the guy didn't cum." The real point here is to help LG with some helpful ideas that might make it happen but if this dude still doesn't cum, it does not mean that he or she is not into it. That give it meaning that may or may not be accurate.

I'll just write that comment up as proof of concept. Most women put great pride into making their man cum. Meeting that one guy who's just not into blowjobs kind of tends to make their minds boggle. Probably why it's such a great way of getting longer bj's... I'm sure the same principle would work on many other things women put great pride into. ^^

It's not that I don't enjoy it. I truly do. It's got nothing to do with connection either. It's just that I like vaginal sex way better. Or I could of course put it another way; it's just not possible for me to get that into getting a bj, since it doesn't really do anything for me. At times it can even be an annoying stop before actual sex, especially if the girl really wants to prove something for me, while all I want is to fuck her brains out.
    I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Or I could of course put it another way; it's just not possible for me to get that into getting a bj, since it doesn't really do anything for me. At times it can even be an annoying stop before actual sex, especially if the girl really wants to prove something for me, while all I want is to fuck her brains out.
    loool. i actually had my "main" guy stop having actual sex once cause he really really wanted a bj :')

Instead of vanilla sex, maximise pleasure through perversity or reckless abandon... e.g. dirty talk, role-play, BDSM, public places etc. He'll either come or have fun trying...

5-8 hour sex sessions? I think that may be the problem. Sometimes I only manage to cum the first five minutes of the session. If it takes any longer, I'll remain hard but it will take a very long time until I can cum again, if at all.
    Yeah, he did make a comment once that it was the "downside" of being able to go a long time in bed (not cumming).

During my early adulthood, I used to take pride in my endurance even though it wasn't always as good for me as I wanted it to be, but all for the woman! I couldn't have been more wrong, and I didn't see it until a gf of mine told me that 1) she just got sore after a while, and 2) sometimes she liked really quick sex more than long winded sessions. She also said that sometimes she enjoyed it more when the dude didn't give a fuck about how she felt, and just enjoyed the hell outta her for purely egotistical reasons.
    Yeah, I mean I'm FULLY enjoying it the whole time, so that's not an issue, I'm not getting sore (well unless we are talking about my ass, haha, but we don't do that for a very long time). Still if he wanted to cum more quickly I would be okay with it. Maybe I need to make it clear to him that its okay to be selfish sometimes (not all the time, some guys would run with this but probably not him). I'm not sure how to express this to him in a way that he will believe me, but I will see what I can do.

I have had long, drawn out sex that I wished would end faster, but that's not what is going on here at all. We both seem to be having a lot of fun... It's just not ending in a climax for him.

This was a great relief for me, because suddenly I was sorta allowed to cum whenever the hell I wanted to, which of course pleased me a whole damn lot while it also made me appreciate my gf even more. Now it gives me a lot of options as to what role I want to play in bed, i.e. that of the selfless giver, or the selfish taker, or if I want to go slow or fast.
    Yeah, that's a good thing.

Just one more question: Can he cum on his own? If he can't, well, then you have your answer right there I'm afraid... However if he can, the answer is most likely psychological and related to self image problems like the one described above.
    I'm not sure. When I commented that he could probably get himself there in under two minutes he said no he can't and that he doesn't even jack off because he would get carpal tunnel. That's all I have heard thus far....

The only advice I can think of: Make it clear to him that he can cum anytime he likes, even if he thinks it's too early. Also tell him that you sometimes like it fast. Give him those options, and I'm sure you can make him cum.
    Hmmm... I will have to figure out how to get that message across. As far as fast, haha, he has gone REALLY fast a couple of times and it was a little scary in the moment but I'm sure I could handle it at least a little longer.

One last note: I've never cummed from someone sucking my dick. It just can't be done. It doesn't turn me on in that way. While it's definitively is pleasant, it's just not as pleasant as fucking. However I found out that telling women this would instantly make it a challenge to them. So to all the guys out there, if you really like long blow jobs, tell her you've never cummed from one.
    Never say never..... The times I have made a man cum with a bj who said he never did before, I actually always found out after the fact. Its too much pressure to have that hanging over my head and I lose incentive/enthusiasm when someone tells me it "can't" happen. It hasn't happened "yet" is a challenge, you "can't" do it, makes me feel defeated.

I have actually made at least a handful of guys cum with bj's that say they never did before. The one guy I am sleeping with regularly (the radio station guy, not the married man) says no one else ever made him cum with a blow job but I manage to do it every time, lol. My favorite technique works on a lot of guys, but not everyone. Some guys like things that I don't really like doing (deep throating, etc) and that makes it less likely. It just depends on the guy.

Sometimes that is true and sometimes it isn't. I know with this particular guy I have been VERY into it and he has seemed the same. Still, he hasn't cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    I am going to call this a nasty generalization. Nasty just like the guys who say "Make a woman cum every time." So what if you are with a partner who is absolutely wonderful but just not wired to cum in that way? You throw away perfectly good relationships because of something that doesn't really matter. Some women orgasm tons and some don't cum but still enjoy the hell out of sex and keep coming back for more. Some men just don't cum to blow jobs.
    I feel like a lot of times people don't give men enough credit for having different sexual preferences. They are definitely NOT all the same and don't all react the same way to things. That said, they may not cum for a blow job NOW but some time in the future that can also change. Not cumming from blow jobs seems to be a fairly common thing really... especially with guys that last a long time in bed and are used to putting on a performance rather than focusing on themselves. Whats funny is that the times I have managed to get a guy to cum for the first time with a blow job, its usually happened pretty quickly, not after trying for some marathon amount of time.

In my case I think the difference between cum/not cum has a lot more to do with the woman's skill and effort than my emotional attachment. However, that would be a stupid assumption to generalize that and say "LG, you suck at BJ and have no skill because the guy didn't cum." The real point here is to help LG with some helpful ideas that might make it happen but if this dude still doesn't cum, it does not mean that he or she is not into it. That give it meaning that may or may not be accurate.
    People can make whatever assumption they want but I can TELL he really enjoys it and is into it. He has said I've gotten him closer to cumming with a bj than anyone in his life and in the way that he said it, the way it was brought up, it sounded pretty sincere. I suspect he's pretty experienced in the bedroom too.

I'll just write that comment up as proof of concept. Most women put great pride into making their man cum. Meeting that one guy who's just not into blowjobs kind of tends to make their minds boggle. Probably why it's such a great way of getting longer bj's... I'm sure the same principle would work on many other things women put great pride into. ^^

It's not that I don't enjoy it. I truly do. It's got nothing to do with connection either. It's just that I like vaginal sex way better. Or I could of course put it another way; it's just not possible for me to get that into getting a bj, since it doesn't really do anything for me. At times it can even be an annoying stop before actual sex, especially if the girl really wants to prove something for me, while all I want is to fuck her brains out.

I can see that, there are times I feel that way when a guy is going down on ME too, but others when I really enjoy it. I think its one of those things thats always subject to change under the right circumstances. That's probably why women see it as a challenge. Plus its really the only thing we can prove we are "good at" in bed because most of the other stuff is the guy doing stuff to you...

loool. i actually had my "main" guy stop having actual sex once cause he really really wanted a bj :')

I've definitely seen guys do both.