Close
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Field Report - "Rapport is Shit" or Busty Tatooed Laptop Girl and Blonde

Hey guys. Just finished 2 approaches. Pretty simple and standard "boyfriend" objections. The one was interesting however.

#1 Laptop Girl.

So I'm in best buy and I see a busty, tight cutie in the laptop section. I approach but since she saw me as I approach I do a more smooth "Hey, how's it going?"

"good how are you?" *without looking up.

Me: Good. I thought you were cute so I had to say hi.

Her: *looks up and smiles* oh thank you.

Me: I'm Sarge *we go to shake hands but her keys are in her hand* Oh god, what is that? Oh.

Her: *laughs* oh I'm sorry. Here. *removes keys, we shake again*

Me: So what's your name?

Her: [name]

Me: And what's up?

Her: Just lookin for a laptop. Mine is dead.

Me: Oh I know that one. Mine's on it's way out too... crashes all the time

Her: Yeah *mumbles something* I need it for school.

Me: Oh yeah? What are you taking in school?

*at this point she's back to looking at laptops and is moving away from me, very slowly lol*

Her: I want to be an electrician. I want to have my credentials so I can move away from this terrible city.

Me: *laugh* Yeah lots of people say that about this city. So where would you move?

Her: Maybe back to Ontario, where my family is.

Me: Oh yeah? Like Toronto?

Her: Yeah maybe Toronto, maybe Montreal, not sure.

Me: Yeah my brother lived in Toronto for a while and I visited him there. It's a beautiful city.

Her: Yeah it really is. *still moving away from me*

Me: So what are you up to today?

Her: Um... I'm just getting my laptop really... then I'm picking up my daughter and I'll probably just go home.

Me: Oh yeah? You wanna hang out later then?

Her: Well... not today but maybe later in the week?

Me: Ok, like when?

Her: The weekend?

Me: Sure. Here, give me your number and I'll text you that way you'll have mine.

*she takes out her phone, at this point she's right beside me. I get mine ready before she does so I say*

Me: Here you go

Her: ok *she puts her number in my phone and I immediately dial it*

Me: Ok... I'm dialing you so you'll have my number too. *her phone doesn't ring XD saw this coming *rolls eyes*

Her: Um, oh, I put a 2

Me: Wrong number?

Her: Yeah... here...

*I give her my phone back, and a second after she grabs it, she gives it back saying*

Her: Actually I have a boyfriend so...

Me: Yeah I'm not jealous

Her: *shakes head and turns away* no I...

Me: *getting the hint* All right, you have a nice day

*and I leave*

#2 Blonde

So I'm walking in walmart about to leave when I see this cute blonde go down an aisle, so I follow her and say hi. I do the whole opener "I thought you were cute had to say hi etc"

Her: Oh thank you!

Me: Yeah what's your name?

Her: [Name]

Me: [Name]? As in Lace?

Her: *laughs* yeah I guess.

Me: Cool. So what are you up to?

Her: I'm actually getting garbage bags.

Me: Oh! Garbage bags are an important commodity. But hey you wanna hang out for a bit?

Her: No I actually have a boyfriend so...

Me: And I'm not jealous. Why don't you give me your number and I'll text you during the week.

Her: *walking away and smiling at me as she does* No, it's ok, I have a boyfriend so that's not going to happen.

Me: And I'm not jealous, I said that already. *but she keeps going* All right well, have a good day!

*that last bit I said with trying for rapport tonality. I don't know why I reward girls for rejecting me. I don't want to be a butt-hurt retard and get angry or pissed, but I don't want to reward them either.

Anyhow, just more of the same. Every approach feels like it's over before it starts, and I am bored to tears when trying to "connect" with people.

But there it is. More later tonight.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, with the laptop girl I noticed she had a tattoo on her arm and made that my excuse to caress her arm and asked about it. She said it was just some random design.

I feel like your interactions are too interview-ish. Like asking women Couple questions is fine but don't probe too much I'd maybe suggest the cold read or two. Laptop girl was there could've been like

You: Thought you were cute had to say hi
    girl: oh hi!
    you: that's awesome laptop there I recommend it.
    girl: yeah?
    you: yeah all the cute girls get them and easy to use.
    girl: haha blah blah
    *intoduction* hand shake
    you: so you must be a student (cold read)

something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    I feel like your interactions are too interview-ish. Like asking women Couple questions is fine but don't probe too much I'd maybe suggest the cold read or two. Laptop girl was there could've been like

You: Thought you were cute had to say hi
    girl: oh hi!
    you: that's awesome laptop there I recommend it.
    girl: yeah?
    you: yeah all the cute girls get them and easy to use.
    girl: haha blah blah
    *intoduction* hand shake
    you: so you must be a student (cold read)

something like that
    All right, I'll try that. Though, to be fair, I tried that the other day and the girl seemed turned off. :/

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Sarge, you're doing excellent.

Just one piece of advice on your day or night game (actually from me just nightgame, but it still transfers over, cuz yeah):

Quote Originally Posted by SM
    And I'm not jealous.
    Don't say this, as you've done here and (as far as I recall) in several other reports.

Rather, show it, through how you react. If you do there won't be a need to say it.
    "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
    I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Quote Originally Posted by Patterns View Post
    Sarge, you're doing excellent.

Just one piece of advice on your day or night game (actually from me just nightgame, but it still transfers over, cuz yeah):

Don't say this, as you've done here and (as far as I recall) in several other reports.

Rather, show it, through how you react. If you do there won't be a need to say it.
    Thanks.

So what should I say instead then?

Absolutely nothing.

(A major part of the game is learning when to keep your mouth shut )

You've gotta be very relaxed in all your (real) reactions, not just (fake) "relaxed".

I think that's the one thing that continues to do it for me. That and directing the conversation to be sexual (..not always though), and subtly touching her a little too hard at the appropriate times (not overly hard, just enough to show that I want her when touching seems right in the conversation. Most of them react to this very well). And of course learning (..I still am btw) when to keep my mouth shut. But that's a part of relaxation.
    "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
    I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Quote Originally Posted by Patterns View Post
    Absolutely nothing.

(A major part of the game is learning when to keep your mouth shut )

You've gotta be very relaxed in all your (real) reactions, not just (fake) "relaxed".

I think that's the one thing that continues to do it for me. That and directing the conversation to be sexual (..not always though), and subtly touching her a little too hard at the appropriate times (not overly hard, just enough to show that I want her when touching seems right in the conversation. Most of them react to this very well). And of course learning (..I still am btw) when to keep my mouth shut. But that's a part of relaxation.
    Hmm. So just say nothing and stare at each other till one of us flinches? Or be quiet and look away?

I'll try both. I don't know that I'll get the opportunity tonight, but I'm leaving for more approaches right now, so we'll see.

I think Patterns means that you don't need to address the bf/husband excuse with what you consider a witty remark but probably isn't, just ignore it and move on and continue the conversation as if she hadn't said it, if you have nothing better to say (and experience shows you that "I'm not jealous" doesn't change anything or improve things, so maybe try dropping that).

ock.

If a woman mentions a bf..yeah I agree just kinda ignore it or what I do is tease and say "oh where's this imaginary bf? Lol"
    Half the time I get a chuckle or kinoed by the girl which I then proceed as normal. Some react differently or more serious and I eject from those with a "nice meeting you!"

Quote Originally Posted by ockwick View Post
    I think Patterns means that you don't need to address the bf/husband excuse with what you consider a witty remark but probably isn't, just ignore it and move on and continue the conversation as if she hadn't said it, if you have nothing better to say (and experience shows you that "I'm not jealous" doesn't change anything or improve things, so maybe try dropping that).

ock.
    Hmm, ok.

Anyhow, did an approach just now. Was going to do more but I'm feeling burpy. I think I ate too much or somehing. Anyhow, no more approaches for the night.

But anyhow, this one was a really good opening. I saw the girl, and was going around a corner to catch up with her, but SHE came around the corner and met me so I stopped and I'm like

"wow! Uh, I think you're cute so I have to say hi."

Her: *smiling huge* oh! Thank you!

Me: I'm Sarge

Her: [Name] *we shake hands*

Me: Cool, nice to meet you. So what's up?

Her: Just running some errands

(It's 10 pm at night, errands? lol)

Me: It's a little late for "errands" isn't it?

Her: Yeah but they've gotta be done.

Me: I guess. So do you live near here?

Her: Yeah *still smiling btw*

Me: Cool, wanna hang out for a bit?

Her: I'm married

Me: Wow, no kidding?

Her: *laughing* yeah

Me: How old are you?

Her: old enough to be married

Me: *smirking mischievieously* I don't think anyone's old enough to be married

*she laughs more*

Her: Yeah well, I really have to go, but it was nice meeting you

Me: All right, have a nice night.

Thing is, I was STUNNED by her beauty. This rarely happens. But I was like... wow. My mind was gone. Conversation was the last thing on my mind (even though it usually is, but you get the idea).

Anyhow, I didn't do the whole "silent" thing. I dunno. I feel like if I'm silent things will just drop. They usually do like, when I've done approaches in the past and we've hit a silence, the girl excuses herself. I dunno. Anyhow, there it is.