Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Multi threading is key to hooking sets whether lone wolf or groups. The ring routine is key for that. The story does not have to be about rings or anything related either...also you can inject cocky funny to prevent the routine to sound too serious and boring.Now hit the field and tell us the results.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    I've posted a bunch of examples. . they're all to help you think along lines other than interview-style conversations. I've said you don't even need to try them, but at least read them all over so you get an idea of the types of early-interaction topics that hook a girl's interest. I would never do that last one in as much depth as is written, I've never actually done a scripted routine in my life. But back in the day I read and analyzed a lot of them to understand what they were trying to accomplish, and then incorporated the underlying concept into my own style of conversation. It took me from boring same ol' same ol' conversation as everyone else, to interesting and unique first conversations.

The underlying mechanics of that last one I posted are solid: 1. notice something about her, in this case her rings 2. point out that the thing you noticed MEANS some hidden underlying personality trait. Girls LOVE getting noticed, and love unearthing hidden meanings about themselves. 3. Make her work to get the meaning from you, don't just give her the answer right away when she asks. 4. Have the hidden meaning be something that works in your favor by laying down the right frames.

My personal style for this one would be more 1. "Nice rings, you sure have a lot of them" 2. "and a thumb ring (pinky ring, index finger ring, whatever you notice) too? Uh oh. . You know what they say about girls with thumb rings!"

Now she's begging you "what? What do they say about girls with thumb rings?" She's hooked, at least for another minute, instead of looking for a way out. So you go to. . .

3. "Oh, I don't think you can handle it TBH. Its not for the feint of heart. You sure you want to know? You SURE??" (make her beg more) 4. "Ok, you asked for it. The thumb ring shows you to be an individualist, someone who does her own thing without caring what others think, who operates outside society's norms. Basically its saying you're a bit of a freak."

Now look at where the conversation is at. She's essentially been begging you to tell her she's a freak for the past three minutes. THAT'S the whole point of coming with something other than the usual, which is where you're at now. You can make up whatever bullshit you like about the hidden meaning of thumb rings or whatever else you've noticed about her, whatever works best for you. "Individualist" is a good go-to as you can bridge that to the beginnings of sex talk. "Dominant, submissive, powerful, love & romance" are all other good cold read go-tos.

People have been throwing out to "cold read" so I thought a specific examples would help.

The above is very natural conversation to me. Notice something "unique", give it a hidden meaning, make her work to unearth the meaning, make the meaning something that works in my favor. Use/bridge the conversation to setting the frames that more easily lead to sex.
    Now THIS is more what I'm talking about. Yeah understanding the nuances and the "whys" if you will so you can tailor it to your own style. I totally get that, thanks. I'm going to try it tonight if I find a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodmeister General View Post
    Sarge I run the ring routine too that is the ivd I talk about ...I don't introduce it the way pure does it but that's my money ivd/transition however I run it even if the girl lacks a ring,I body rock then say btw I noticed you don't have any rings see I love psychology and psychology tests and where you put a ring says something about you,tell her to pick a finger and give her the explanation for the finger she's chosen last.however rather than Launch into sex talk early I multi thread into a non sequitur story ....with btw have you ever been to xyz...Now I'm into story and can go back to the ring routine later.
    Cool. You don't have to tell stories though, do you? I mean I can but I'm more of a spontaneous story guy. If something reminds me of a story I'll tell one but I'm not very good I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodmeister General View Post
    Multi threading is key to hooking sets whether lone wolf or groups. The ring routine is key for that. The story does not have to be about rings or anything related either...also you can inject cocky funny to prevent the routine to sound too serious and boring.Now hit the field and tell us the results.

Will do, thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Well I'll try it, but I'm not going to like it, and I'm sure that vibe will transfer onto the girl. :/
    You need material. I know exactly where you are, because I was there exactly one year ago. You need to learn and memorise material which has been proven to be successful with women.

I'm talking about the whole works. Funny lines, stories, routines, etc. Pure Evil has already told you this.

Collate a book full of material which will allow you to talk for hours and hours and memorise/rehearse it every day. The more content you are able to bring into the interaction, the better you will be able to hook a woman and lead her to the bedroom. I have a document full of Stage 1 - Cocky and Funny lines, routines and methods. A separate document on Stage 2 - Rapport, Qualification, Ross Jeffries Patterns, Questions, and a document on Stage 3 - Sexual Routines, Lines, etc.

I'm on the path of mastery myself, and I completely recognize where you are right now, I was there too, until I learned and memorized material and my game went up a notch or two.

Don't listen to most people on here, they have no idea how to relate to you.

I would highly recommend that you go old school, go through Mystery Method, the various stages, and the many documented techniques which get you from A to Z.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    You need material. I know exactly where you are, because I was there exactly one year ago. You need to learn and memorise material which has been proven to be successful with women.

I'm talking about the whole works. Funny lines, stories, routines, etc. Pure Evil has already told you this.

Collate a book full of material which will allow you to talk for hours and hours and memorise/rehearse it every day. The more content you are able to bring into the interaction, the better you will be able to hook a woman and lead her to the bedroom. I have a document full of Stage 1 - Cocky and Funny lines, routines and methods. A separate document on Stage 2 - Rapport, Qualification, Ross Jeffries Patterns, Questions, and a document on Stage 3 - Sexual Routines, Lines, etc.

I'm on the path of mastery myself, and I completely recognize where you are right now, I was there too, until I learned and memorized material and my game went up a notch or two.

Don't listen to most people on here, they have no idea how to relate to you.

I would highly recommend that you go old school, go through Mystery Method, the various stages, and the many documented techniques which get you from A to Z.
    Hmm... well, you've gotten lays though, right?

If so, any chance you can send me those documents you still have and I can print em out? I'm sure I can find mystery method online.

It's just, a lot of it feels so weird and awkward that I just figure the girl won't like it because I'll have that energy. And it's really hard for me NOT to have that energy with a lot of the pua stuff cause it's so gamey.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Hmm... well, you've gotten lays though, right?

If so, any chance you can send me those documents you still have and I can print em out? I'm sure I can find mystery method online.

It's just, a lot of it feels so weird and awkward that I just figure the girl won't like it because I'll have that energy. And it's really hard for me NOT to have that energy with a lot of the pua stuff cause it's so gamey.
    I'm going to make a post in a couple days about my one year anniversary in returning to the game after the end of my LTR, which should give you further insight about my case.

I have 2 lays since returning, but that doesn't mean shit.

Reading your conversations, you are simply failing to hook your target. Techniques and methods allow you to hook your target. You need to give her a reason to stay. Your conversations are exactly like how mine were after having read too much PUA-ZONE and thus adopting the new age natural game schieze. The forum is unfortunately only good for people making observations and criticising, and not actually providing you with a guide on how to behave. Pure Evil has already told you that you need to develop a set of attractive and seductive behaviours from start to finish. These behaviours should comprise of the methods you call gamey and fake, which they actually aren't, once you see how chicks respond to them.

The Ring Finger routine is one I use all the time after having learnt it a few months back. You need to go back to 2005, read all the old school shit, Tyler, Mystery, David D, Ross, they will give you material on what to say. 60YOC and Gunwitch on how to behave. Any other suggestions guys?

I'm going to make a post in a couple days about my one year anniversary in returning to the game after the end of my LTR, which should give you further insight about my case.
    Cool! Look forward to reading that.

I have 2 lays since returning, but that doesn't mean shit.
    Why not?

Reading your conversations, you are simply failing to hook your target. Techniques and methods allow you to hook your target. You need to give her a reason to stay. Your conversations are exactly like how mine were after having read too much PUA-ZONE and thus adopting the new age natural game schieze.
    Yeah I noticed that. It seems to be aimed at guys who are already good with women to some degree. The whole "just be yourself" gag.

I definitely need to hook, I was thinking that myself. It's like they lose interest. One problem I forsee, however, is that if I do routines too much, I'll get annoyed and bomb out simply from hating what I'm doing. It really annoys me to have to be something OTHER than myself, but results are results.

The forum is unfortunately only good for people making observations and criticising, and not actually providing you with a guide on how to behave.

Yeah I noticed that too. Kind of useless in a way, but there are some good members.

Pure Evil has already told you that you need to develop a set of attractive and seductive behaviours from start to finish. These behaviours should comprise of the methods you call gamey and fake, which they actually aren't, once you see how chicks respond to them.
    Ok but it's such a mask. I don't want to argue about that though, I just want to get to learning how to incorporate it into an approach.

The Ring Finger routine is one I use all the time after having learnt it a few months back. You need to go back to 2005, read all the old school shit, Tyler, Mystery, David D, Ross, they will give you material on what to say. 60YOC and Gunwitch on how to behave. Any other suggestions guys?
    Ok, where can I find that stuff? Sorry, I feel so useless lol, guess I could google, but I'd rather take your suggestions over a random google search, know what I'm saying?

There are methods out there already, which are already written. Perhaps this is why we're more prone to commenting/criticising/observing, rather than writing a whole method each time we write a post lol.

I myself use a lot of what is found in the Gunwitch material. See the URL I posted recently, a .doc file containing his original methods, for example:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5emfd43pot...C%204.doc?dl=0

I'm also fond of Maniac High's stuff, from pickupguide.com.

The guides are out there (and on this forum)...

ock

Quote Originally Posted by ockwick View Post
    There are methods out there already, which are already written. Perhaps this is why we're more prone to commenting/criticising/observing, rather than writing a whole method each time we write a post lol.

I myself use a lot of what is found in the Gunwitch material. See the URL I posted recently, a .doc file containing his original methods, for example:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5emfd43pot...C%204.doc?dl=0

I'm also fond of Maniac High's stuff, from pickupguide.com.

The guides are out there (and on this forum)...

ock
    None of those links worked...

But I'm kind of getting turned around now and going in circles.

Since I resonate most with what PureEvil says, I'm going to try his way first. Notice something about the girl and try to link it to her somehow. I'll do this tomorrow.

Lol. Thing is, I can see it now:

Me: Hey you're wearing a necklace! You know what they say about girls and necklaces...

Her: What?

Me: I have no idea, I was just saying.

Lol. Ah, if only it were that simple. XD

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Yeah it all comes down to having good shit to talk about, early on in the interaction. This is especially important in day game which is conversation-based, you need to know how to hook a girl's interest with words, which comes down to both the underlying attitude and having interesting stuff to talk about.

"Here's what XYZ says about you" is something the vast majority of girls and people in general respond to. Whether its handwriting analysis, clothing analysis, hair style analysis, psychology tests, Meyers-Briggs, astrology, etc etc.

You can google this stuff, you don't have to stick to classic PU routines, there's tons of it out there, usually on a chick website because they love this shit. All the "click bait" website topics tend to work too. For example: http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/what-y...ing-to-science

This is great stuff for both hooking interest and bridging to sex talk.

Here's an article talking about how "click bait," which operates under the same psychology as most PU routines, works to draw a person in: http://www.wired.com/2015/12/psychology-of-clickbait/

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Yeah it all comes down to having good shit to talk about, early on in the interaction. This is especially important in day game which is conversation-based, you need to know how to hook a girl's interest with words, which comes down to both the underlying attitude and having interesting stuff to talk about.

"Here's what XYZ says about you" is something the vast majority of girls and people in general respond to. Whether its handwriting analysis, clothing analysis, hair style analysis, psychology tests, Meyers-Briggs, astrology, etc etc.

You can google this stuff, you don't have to stick to classic PU routines, there's tons of it out there, usually on a chick website because they love this shit. All the "click bait" website topics tend to work too. For example: http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/what-y...ing-to-science

This is great stuff for both hooking interest and bridging to sex talk.

Here's an article talking about how "click bait," which operates under the same psychology as most PU routines, works to draw a person in: http://www.wired.com/2015/12/psychology-of-clickbait/

Wow, this is great stuff, thanks. I never fall for click bait tho, it just makes me roll my eyes and move on. Does that mean I'm weird or advanced? :P

EDIT: Holy Shit! This totally makes sense! *Lightbulb moment*

This explains how I got girls to go on dates with me and then I felt they were just curious about me but not attracted. This is powerful shit.

Can you do the same thing to get them into bed? Something like "sex with me is so amazing and you'll never guess why!" ??