Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Does that mean I'm weird or advanced? :P
    "But what does my ability to not fall for clickbait SAY about me! It must MEAN that I'm unique in some way. . . Am I weird unique or superior unique?"

See? Everyone's into some underlying meaning that makes them feel unique. This type of stuff is an easy conversation mover. It will generally reveal something about a person too, that you can reward with some physical escalation ("cool story about your individualism, I like that" <arm touch>). It can open the door to some very real bonding/rapport talk, funny teasy cocky/funny banter, or sex talk, depending on how fast you gage you can move things and where the best place to take it with the particular girl would be. One tactic you could have in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    "But what does my ability to not fall for clickbait SAY about me! It must MEAN that I'm unique in some way. . . Am I weird unique or superior unique?"

See? Everyone's into some underlying meaning that makes them feel unique. This type of stuff is an easy conversation mover.
    Lol. "What not falling for clickbait says about you..."

XD

This is crazy stuff. So with pick up, I assume, you just keep stringing the clickbait along from the conversation to the shaft of your penis, am I right?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

ok sarge thread over .....go out and practice the stuff we gave you and share the results!!!!

This is crazy stuff. So with pick up, I assume, you just keep stringing the clickbait along from the conversation to the shaft of your penis, am I right?
    That's essentially what routine stacks are. Guys would have entire interactions put together start to finish with some contingencies. That way they wouldn't have to think about what to say for 45 minutes. . they'd have conversational topics lined up, from hook/attraction (which tends to be more the click bait stuff) to "getting real" to getting sexual. They'd know what they were going to talk about for each step. Claimed it helped them to focus on the more important "vibe/x-factor" part, because they were on auto-pilot conversation-wise.

I've always relied on my conversational ability, which when I'm in the mood comes very naturally. Its state-dependent though. . I think a fast sex hook&screen stack could be something I want in my arsenol, its not a skillset I have. I would love to be less state dependent. I'm often quite horny but with zero interest in socializing.

But Grodmeister has it, time to STFU and go try some new things out in the field.

I would love to be less state dependent. I'm often quite horny but with zero interest in socializing.
    Yeh, me too lol. This is, like, my default state.

But Grodmeister has it, time to STFU and go try some new things out in the field.
    Annnnd there goes my motivation lol. ><

I kind of tried this a bit yesterday. I was at a bank and the woman at the desk asked me how I was liking the bank so far. So I was like "Oh it's fine, I've been coming here for years though. But you're new I take it?" she's like "yeah, last november" I'm like "knew it!"

Meh, she wasn't attractive.

But honestly, this stuff is what kills my mojo. It's like that video zardoz posted. Watching that makes me want to give up pu altogether! If that's what it takes to get good with women, I'm not sure I want to. :/

Gotta find a way to get past that somehow. I think I just REALLY hate talking.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

sarge not to be an asshole but that was not the right way to practice it ..give yourself a small goal like run an opener and do the ring routine after 10 times this week and if you approach and don't do that ring routine it does not count..don't build bad habits..now go sarge and tell us the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Grodmeister General View Post
    sarge not to be an asshole but that was not the right way to practice it ..give yourself a small goal like run an opener and do the ring routine after 10 times this week and if you approach and don't do that ring routine it does not count..don't build bad habits..now go sarge and tell us the results!
    Ok.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

But honestly, this stuff is what kills my mojo. It's like that video zardoz posted. Watching that makes me want to give up pu altogether! If that's what it takes to get good with women, I'm not sure I want to. :/
    I'm not one to limit options, no one is forcing you to get good with women. Here you go: http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/Best-W...rself-Off.html

I'm not one to limit options, no one is forcing you to get good with women. Here you go: http://m.newhealthadvisor.com/Best-W...rself-Off.html
    LOL! God dude, that's not it at all it's just, I dunno. I'm conflicted. This shit really bothers me, but I want to get good at it so fcuk. it's life I guess. :/

Again, if you google "pick up labs missions" you'll find many of the classics. If you don't want to use them directly, you can use them to get an idea of the type of early-interaction conversations are more chick-crack than what you're currently doing.

Like this for example. At a conceptual level its "notice something 'unique' about her, and do a cold read where you tell her what that says about her" which is common "do a cold read" advice. It just goes one more step and gives you something specific to work off of, complete with contingencies: http://pickuplabs.com/blog/missions/...er_Routine.pdf
    THANK YOU for this link, amazing material and gives me a method for Kino for day game.... Will be doing and reporting back.