Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Tagz View Post
    If a woman mentions a bf..yeah I agree just kinda ignore it or what I do is tease and say "oh where's this imaginary bf? Lol"
    Half the time I get a chuckle or kinoed by the girl which I then proceed as normal. Some react differently or more serious and I eject from those with a "nice meeting you!"
    EXCELLENT!! @Tagz

You are not getting rapport. You are LEADING. The leading in this context feels like pushing.

The right order is 1. First get rapport 2. Then lead.

You need to insert "emotional hooks" that "will make her feel something special" while talking to you.

See RAPPORT is when you are on the same wave with someone else on something. For example she loves football and feels enthusiastic feelings/emotions or has beliefs (or whatever feelings/emotions or beliefs) about football. You pace her and get in tune with her so that she feels you are on the ”same wave” with her on those emotions/feelings/beliefs.

She must REALLY FEEL like that. Not only pretend out of politeness. You can detect that by watching her non verbal reactions more than what she says.

Some comments inline. I will comment the first of your examples.

>[QUOTE=SargeMaximus;166252]Hey guys. Just finished 2 approaches. Pretty simple and standard "boyfriend" objections. The one was interesting however.
    #1 Laptop Girl.
    So I'm in best buy and I see a busty, tight cutie in the laptop section. I approach but since she saw me as I approach I do a more smooth "Hey, how's it going?"

— You would be better off with a situational opener + cold read like: ”Wow you write fast.. must be tough job to write that fast with a laptop. Are you a writer?” This way when done well you are being direct but so that she cannot say are you chasing her or not.

"good how are you?" *without looking up.

- She breaks rapport by not looking. You are not in rapport.

Me: Good. I thought you were cute so I had to say hi.
    Her: *looks up and smiles* oh thank you.

- Ok now she is little bit more in rapport.

Me: I'm Sarge *we go to shake hands but her keys are in her hand* Oh god, what is that? Oh.

- Ok you bust on her.. this will for sure little bit arouse her but it will also put her defenses on. If this would be a sales situation I would say this is the seller saying to the client: ”How can you use such a old mobile phone. Buy this new one!” This is PUSH marketing. It sometimes works but it pisses off customers most of the time.

Her: *laughs* oh I'm sorry. Here. *removes keys, we shake again*

- Ok the busting worked and she became submissive but only for a moment.

Me: So what's your name?

- Don’t ask for her name. Introduce yourself ”I am Sarge” and simply wait for her telling her name. Make sure you WILL KEEP HER HAND FOR AS LONG AS SHE LETS YOU KEEP IT. What’s your name here is like = I WANT TO FUCK YOU.. just fuck her don’t tell her you want to fuck her.

Her: [name]

Me: And what's up?
    Her: Just lookin for a laptop. Mine is dead.
    Me: Oh I know that one. Mine's on it's way out too... crashes all the time
    Her: Yeah *mumbles something* I need it for school.
    Me: Oh yeah? What are you taking in school?

- Ok this is better, it is already getting rapport but what is missing is a STORY about something EMOTIONAL that will make her feel herself WET between her legs in an irresistible way. For example: (while looking at her straight into her eyes) ”You know. I think laptops are something really weird. All this cold and distant mechanical stuff keeps people away from true closeness and true contact to each other.. you know. When people look at each other and feel the real warmth and the real vibe of really having something true to share.. ” (or whatever other emotional story you can invent by using her own material) The NON VERBAL is important: while you say this watch at her carefully and check is she responding non verbally to what you are saying, you know: the SPECIAL LIGHT in her eyes or the BODY MOVEMENTS telling you that she is being aroused by the emotionality of your speech.

*at this point she's back to looking at laptops and is moving away from me, very slowly lol*

- Because the SELLER (you) is trying to PUSH market something.. you LEAD before being sure that you REALLY are PUSHING HER EMOTIONAL BUTTONS FOR REAL. See she is answering to you verbally and breaking rapport NON VERBALLY.

- Actually her moving away from you could be a wonderful opportunity for giving her an straight order like: ”Sit here!” while you keep going TELLING HER EMOTIONAL STORIES. You would address her BEHAVIOR not HER CONTENT.

Her: I want to be an electrician. I want to have my credentials so I can move away from this terrible city.
    Me: *laugh* Yeah lots of people say that about this city. So where would you move?
    Her: Maybe back to Ontario, where my family is.
    Me: Oh yeah? Like Toronto?
    Her: Yeah maybe Toronto, maybe Montreal, not sure.
    Me: Yeah my brother lived in Toronto for a while and I visited him there. It's a beautiful city.
    Her: Yeah it really is. *still moving away from me*

- Yes you get rapport on the content and not on the emotions. The EMOTIONAL BRAIN is what determines a person’s response. (well true for women much more LOL)

Me: So what are you up to today?

- No. The right strategy is to have her EMOTIONALLY IN TOUCH WITH YOU so that she WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING HERSELF.

Her: Um... I'm just getting my laptop really... then I'm picking up my daughter and I'll probably just go home.
    Me: Oh yeah? You wanna hang out later then?

- Here you should have asked more about the daughter and then another EMOTIONAL STORY about CHILDREN. See till you see a PHYSIOLOGICAL EMOTIONAL REACTION from the other you can NEVER be sure are you in RAPPORT.

Her: Well... not today but maybe later in the week?
    Me: Ok, like when?
    Her: The weekend?
    Me: Sure. Here, give me your number and I'll text you that way you'll have mine.
    *she takes out her phone, at this point she's right beside me. I get mine ready before she does so I say*
    Me: Here you go
    Her: ok *she puts her number in my phone and I immediately dial it*

- Good practice.

Me: Ok... I'm dialing you so you'll have my number too. *her phone doesn't ring XD saw this coming *rolls eyes*
    Her: Um, oh, I put a 2
    Me: Wrong number?
    Her: Yeah... here...
    *I give her my phone back, and a second after she grabs it, she gives it back saying*
    Her: Actually I have a boyfriend so...

- Ok react to this with: ”That’s ok” and go with the plan.

Me: Yeah I'm not jealous

- I think girls have heard this already a lot.. it is very dominant but I think they have heard this before.

Her: *shakes head and turns away* no I...

- Another break rapport from her. See she was responding to you verbally but she was not REALLY in RAPPORT.. I think she was in the mind state I am myself when a woman talks too much.. I answer with: ”Ohhh yes.. that’s interesting” .. then after a while..”Oh great I am sure you enjoy that” while I pickup only the ESSENTIAL of what she is saying (to avoid getting an headache)

- Recently one of my girls busted me on that. She said: ”Listen with me will not work when I talk saying: ”Yes.. hmm.. hmm.. ” LOL.

Me: *getting the hint* All right, you have a nice day
    *and I leave*

- See this was a SALES SITUATION where you did not have the CUSTOMER FEEL HOW FASCINATING, USEFUL AND WONDERFUL the product is.

- Actually unless the woman you are dealing with is a LSE Freak who would fuck all what moves, even the dogs and cats on the street consider the target a lost case and move on to the next girl if you do not manage to elicit in her an emotional reaction. This way you also spare you a lot of mental energy.

When she said she has a boyfriend, did you have to insist to take her number?

@Franco, do you seriously talk like this when you day game? What if she doesn't speak English well? and What if she doesn't know what are you talking about?

- Ok this is better, it is already getting rapport but what is missing is a STORY about something EMOTIONAL that will make her feel herself WET between her legs in an irresistible way. For example: (while looking at her straight into her eyes) ”You know. I think laptops are something really weird. All this cold and distant mechanical stuff keeps people away from true closeness and true contact to each other.. you know. When people look at each other and feel the real warmth and the real vibe of really having something true to share.. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Trestristestigres View Post
    @Franco, do you seriously talk like this when you day game? What if she doesn't speak English well? and What if she doesn't know what are you talking about?
    - Ok this is better, it is already getting rapport but what is missing is a STORY about something EMOTIONAL that will make her feel herself WET between her legs in an irresistible way. For example: (while looking at her straight into her eyes) ”You know. I think laptops are something really weird. All this cold and distant mechanical stuff keeps people away from true closeness and true contact to each other.. you know. When people look at each other and feel the real warmth and the real vibe of really having something true to share.. ”
    Yes I do. It also screens for more feminine, intelligent women who are sexually receptive. Usually I laugh to myself inside my head when I talk like this and think: "Wow this is really gay" Truth is that the more a woman is feminine and sexually receptive the more it works. Dum girls, who are mainly kinesthetic, low level and masculine end up simply hating me because I elicit in them something they are not able to accept in themselves and process. At least in the country where I live where there are many masculine, dum girls I realized over time that the only way to "really" seduce the girls of the latter more idiotic group would be abuse and violence. All the rest would be a waste of time (because they actively for fear control their emotions otherwise) and I do not like to waste my own time as women are not the main mission in my life.

There is a formula: the more a woman reacts positively to emotional talk the more feminine and sexually receptive she is. The more she reacts negatively to emotional talk the more she is either LSE and dum and/or (partly or completely unconsciously) masculine oriented.

The - feminist - psychiatrist Louann Brizendine in her book The Female Brain tells how the woman has an increase in dopamine when talking (the brain transmitter that is connected with pleasure) that it is as high as in orgasm. Emotional talking creates pleasure in the woman and it does not do that in the man. Men get pleasure when they exchange cold data (=hunting), instead. A masculine woman is usually struggling to control it. A "dum" LSE woman has a bad touch with her emotions. Those are poor targets (unless one does not "hunt" them very physically and in many cases abusive way. Those are the women on whom Julien Blanc's methods work on for sure) More about Brizendine's work in this:

http://www.cc.ntut.edu.tw/~kmliu/nig...0different.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I do not like to waste my own time as women are not the main mission in my life.
    If I could say these words with full conviction and belief, as opposed to an ideal vision of how I "should" be, I think I would be one thousand times happier.

As usual, thank you for your insight, Franco.

If it's not private, would you please share with us some of your main missions in life, Franco? It would be interesting to know. Thank you.