Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    A tinderguy just sent me a dickpic. If that"'s the way most guys at tinder are.. I am leaving it too. It''s not about the pic, it''s about the fact that I put a boundary there (told him dont send me) and it''s not socially acceptable. Yet he thought he should send me that pic? Told him I was blocking him. And how he could send me a pic like that. Then he blocked me xD but yeah. Talking about boundaries...

Not going to report him, but wonder whether he sends that kinda pics to every girl.

Also: if you sent those, don't be surprised if you got reported xD
    Ha... what a douche. Do dick pictures actually work on some woman... It strikes me as massively uncalibrated. Women tell me this happens often and it makes me think that maybe these guys have an exhibitionist kink and just get off on showing you their dong... Now if you want to prank a dick pick guy you can do what my pivot girl does... She gets an amateur close up dick-pic off the web of a thin guy with skin tone to match hers and shaved junk, then sends it back to the dude with a note like,"Nice cock... Do you like mine?" The dick-pic guy thinks she is tranz and freaks the fuck out... They run away screeching...
    Last edited by The Thin Man; 04-07-2016 at 01:35 AM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Not going to report him, but wonder whether he sends that kinda pics to every girl.
    It's called gender miopia.
    Guy believes girl thinks like him regarding sex (aroused primarily by physical imagery) and sends a pic of his dick in hope of compliance.
    Very common, totally uncalibrated.

^ yeah the running joke is that a dick pic is the female equivalent of her bragging about her career lol

I notice that girls are becoming more like guys visually though. I've had more girls send me non-asked nudes then I have of myself.

kant

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gignac View Post
    ^ yeah the running joke is that a dick pic is the female equivalent of her bragging about her career lol

I notice that girls are becoming more like guys visually though. I've had more girls send me non-asked nudes then I have of myself.
    Women might act more visually driven because of societal programming, but it's not measurable. In lab settings women are still not sexually aroused by a pic of a hot guy with abs the way a guy is by a pic of a hot girl with big tits. It's biology.

A dick pic really is exactly the female equivalent of her bragging about her career lol

has anyone gotten bumble to work in japan? im getting an error login in

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    Women might act more visually driven because of societal programming, but it's not measurable. In lab settings women are still not sexually aroused by a pic of a hot guy with abs the way a guy is by a pic of a hot girl with big tits. It's biology.

A dick pic really is exactly the female equivalent of her bragging about her career lol
    haha thanks for the reactions ^^
    it's just not societally accepted/desirable.
    Yes i could get aroused by such a pic. Yet I am not willing to let myself. That's "ew". Because societally it's useless and makes me more weak. So yeah no way.

I think society programmed females against becoming visual before Kant. Right now it is getting more acceptable but still at most places and countries not.

I find this video fascinating though (1.30 lol):

(there was a better one i think, but cant find it right now)
    Last edited by Kit; 04-09-2016 at 07:24 PM.

I'm still getting zero results in Tinder.

It looks like if you are only allowed to change your age on Facebook 1 time. How are people getting around that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    This sounds like a woman who is actively screening for a super serious relationship. As is well-known here, it's much harder to fuck a girl when you give off strong relationship vibes, because the hurdle is much higher: you must check all the boxes. It's much easier, efficient, and better in the long term to give off casual vibes, fuck fast, and only then slowly upgrade the relationship to a more serious thing if that's what you're after....
    As a general rule, women aren't logical creatures. There are no "reasons" with them, there are only rationalisations to what they feel like doing.
    EXCELLENT!! That is SUCH a great answer and thanks for sharing this.