Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Slutboy

Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Every time I've lied about my age the relationship has blown up. Young attractive women have so many options, they are just looking to Next you.
    No, but they are looking to next guys who exude low self esteem and pedestalizing tendencies such as you demonstrate with that sort of sentence.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Over the last few months I'm seeing fewer attractive women on OKC, POF(never that good anyway) and Match.
    Is this just me or are other people noticing this as well?
    I don't know how it is with most women, but for fun against boredom i joined okcupid with the exams.
    As long as it is possible not to upload a profilepicture: no prob.

Uploaded a profilepic for like 6hrs or something:
    some guys asking what i think of sex, whether I am up for a fun time, some guy asking whether i know what a sugardaddy is. Some other guy asking about "what do you think of money for sex".... this was just after a few hours.

Examples:
    "Hey I never was with an ...., Do you wanna having good time? "

"Hey beautiful!!
    Any thoughts of sexting"

"Laying in bed babe bored ​
    Wanna feel hard​"

Go to hell. Removed the profile pic asap.
    Met up with 2 guys through it, both totally not my type.

Was thinking of removing the profile.

Now you tell me... why would normal to attractive women not stay on sites like that?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

If you are not willing to lie about your age, I'm starting to feel online doesn't work anymore.
    Not wanting to lie is totally valid. Its true. . older guys who are interested in fucking new younger women regularly will either have to lie or find other ways than online, at least the way things are currently (some new dating app concept could theoretically flip the script at any time). If you don't lie then online can serve as the occasional supplementary fool's gold, but that's about it. There's a migration of hotter girls away from OKcupid/POF to these swipe apps (very likely for the reasons Kit describes above, plus young people in general want their own thing, not what the last generation was doing) so the strategies that used to work for OKCupid are decreasing in effectiveness significantly. The Tinder concept really fucked over the older guy in the online dating world.

Keep in mind that men's peak attractiveness comes ages 35ish-45ish, its just that the swipe apps don't let you exploit this at all. Older guy's power comes in-person and face-to-face, where (assuming they've physically taken care of themselves and have some style) their more mature vibe and confidence make them more attractive in general than younger guys, and they have the upper hand. So I'd recommend finding ways to meet girls in person where you can exploit this upper hand. If you don't want to grind it out running intentional day game, definitely make a point of chatting up any IOIs you receive in your day to day life (becoming a regular at a few spots can help. . . hit the same coffee shop every day or the same lunch spot 4 days a week, where you know hot girls also frequent), and, if you don't have a social circle to roll out with, maybe put some effort into ThinMan's strategy of signing up for special event email lists and mingling at those events, where you'll encounter warm and receptive girls and can begin to develop an extended social circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    No, but they are looking to next guys who exude low self esteem and pedestalizing tendencies such as you demonstrate with that sort of sentence.
    My current girl would assure you I don't keep her on a pedestal.
    Online used to be a great resource for meeting attractive younger women, it doesn't seem to work for me without lying about your age.
    I've changed my age on the profile before but they'd ask my age day1 or day2 and when I told them the truth they left immediately. They'd say, "If you are willing to lie about something as simple as your age, how could I trust you about bigger issues?"

How would you overcome that objection?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Online used to be a great resource for meeting attractive younger women, it doesn't seem to work for me without lying about your age.
    I've changed my age on the profile before but they'd ask my age day1 or day2 and when I told them the truth they left immediately.
    Dude909 took a time machine into the future and has already experienced online dating life as a 42 year old in 2016 (its a really special time machine with advanced aging/de-aging features that allow all that). That's why he's taunting you here. . . what he's saying is totally and completely valid and from a place of well tested personal experience.

Its called "deny till you die." If you do choose to lie, you lie to the grave or else you fuck yourself in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Its called "deny till you die." If you do choose to lie, you lie to the grave or else you fuck yourself in most cases.
    I get it, I think age is something that would come of the surface eventually(e.g. Birthdays, she somehow looks at your ID)

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I get it, I think age is something that would come of the surface eventually(e.g. Birthdays, she somehow looks at your ID)
    Yeah lying would work for short term lays and short FB scenarios only, will definitely create a headache of one kind or another once it came to light.

I personally don't lie. Not worth it. . bad vibes and headaches. "The truth shall set you free" is true in so many ways. I'd rather score using my strengths.

Slutboy

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I've changed my age on the profile before but they'd ask my age day1 or day2 and when I told them the truth they left immediately. They'd say, "If you are willing to lie about something as simple as your age, how could I trust you about bigger issues?"

I would guess you felt ashamed and didn't own it. If you don't give a shit, she won't.

On some apps my age is set to as low as 27. Girls rarely ask. I had an 18 year old FB for a year and I don't think she ever asked my age.

When they do ask, I tell. No problem. They laugh about how old I am and then we fuck. Worked with tons of chicks.

I fucked a 17 year old who had her age set to 18. So 14 or 15 years younger. Plenty of women lie about their age too. And put up old pictures when they were skinny. Just a couple weeks ago I fucked a 22 year old who had her age set to 21. She felt a bit ashamed and was almost relieved when I told her I was actually 5 years older than she thought. Partners in crime.

I even had a date with a girl in junior high school -- didn't ask how old she was because I don't give a shit, but she was probably 16, possibly even 15. (Legal age here is 15)
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

good neutral age to use is 35... remember dudes 40 is the new 30...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dude909 View Post
    I would guess you felt ashamed and didn't own it. If you don't give a shit, she won't.
    I felt I totally owned it.
    If I recall, she said, "How old are you?"

I said, "40".
    She said, "40, your profile said you were 35. Why would you lie about that?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal and I wanted to cast a bigger net to meet more people. I figured if there was chemistry it wouldn't matter. Where shall we go next?"

"If you are willing to lie about something as simple as your age, how could I trust you about bigger issues?"

They were both divorcees ~28 y.o. so maybe they were extra cautious about lying.