Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1



    Unusual fuckup: AA 3 times with the same woman. How?

    Using your intuition when approaching is great.
    This time I was approached at the time I wanted to approach a woman who was strongly radiating something. She was seated close to a bar. The set was a 2-set and the girl invited me like this: "Come here.". When I arrived she started to laugh and she said 'We have just eaten". I was about to start talking but the lighting was poor and I could not see really well. I spontaneously decided to leave.
    After a week or so, I found out by mistake that she was working in a shop. She always stands outside waiting for the customers to come in. My mindset always prevents me to approach girls at their workplace but this time I had no other option. Once I was walking outside her workplace and she delivered the Universal Opener.
    I said "Hi!" and went on walking. I always have problems to stop to talk to girls, it just doesn't feel natural.
    My third chance was another day that I was feeling down while I was alone in a cafe. I was seating on a table and I was facing the girl's shop. I accidentally found out that she was there working again. She was talking to coworker and they both started to stare at me. Again something was happening perhaps and I could take action. She then started using her mobile phone to shoot some shelfies. She was taking a lot of shelfies so as to get people's attention.
    After half an hour I decided to get up and leave. I walked to the cashier's and I was waiting there in order to pay. All of the sudden the girl entered the building I was in and she grabbed a bottle of water off the fridge. She came really close to me and she was standing there. I sensed that she was doing something on purpose. Again AA, I did nothing.
    Looking for solutions....

  2. #2
    Member Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    953



    Reading this I recognize myself. My guess is your problem is you are thinking too much, have no flow (social momentum) and have a serious/negative view on socializing.

    Read answers on this thread: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...roaching-women

  3. #3
    ThePoolPlayer
    Guest


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Follow your intuition: Your intuition is telling you that you don't want to be a approach robot (what your AA is about). Solution only approach girls who show you solid interest pre approach as you go about your life (my recommendation). You force her to show that she would like you to talk to her non verbally from across the room. Easy. Takes filed tesitng.

    This route forces you to work on the important things like style and body language instead of verbal tricks.

    This really beats hitting up every girls in a mile radius and gives you a sense of confidence pre approach LOL

    This style also results in girls having no LMR.

  4. #4
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    806


    This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Follow your intuition: Your intuition is telling you that you don't want to be a approach robot (what your AA is about). Solution only approach girls who show you solid interest pre approach as you go about your life (my recommendation).
    You can follow your intuition after you've had some experience... but if you're still struggling with AA chances are your intuition does more harm than good.

    So gaining experience with COLD approaching is a must. Fighting with AA is like convincing yourself to step into cold water... sure your mind will tell you to choose the warm water instead... but by going for the colder option in spite of anxiety is how grit is built. Simply pouncing off approach invites is a form of cutting the corners which doesn't help in the development of a complete skill set. If someone wants to get good at day game... they cannot be relying on any crutches whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    This route forces you to work on the important things like style and body language instead of verbal tricks.
    Why not develop both? Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    This style also results in girls having no LMR.
    My experiences don't reflect this... but you may have had some different experiences... so I can't say anything for sure.

    However I do not think that AI's are a surefire way to avoid LMR.

  5. #5
    ThePoolPlayer
    Guest



    Bacchus: It's not hard to read a non verbal Approach Invitation it's easier in my opinion and totally within a beginners grasp. I would recommend the original poster to read Pheromone Kid or Steve Jabba for guidance on how to do it.

    Any guy knows whats up when a girl is smiling at them and hairflipping. If it's not blatantly obvious then it's not a strong enough indicator of interest to capitalize on.

  6. #6
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    806


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Bacchus: It's not hard to read a non verbal Approach Invitation it's easier in my opinion and totally within a beginners grasp. I would recommend the original poster to read Pheromone Kid or Steve Jabba for guidance on how to do it.
    Yes you're completely right. It is easy. But therein lies the problem.

    Once anyone is has reached a level of proficiency like Steve Jabba and the Pheromone Kid obviously have... then they are free to chose whether or not to take what is easy or go for what is tough. My point is just that... choice. Approach invitation or not... it doesn't make a difference. However a beginner is not able to make that choice. And will eventually become reliant on whatever crutch they went for to make things easier. Day Game is ultimately about freedom of choice.

    Confining oneself to what is easy severely limits that freedom.

    My suggestion is to tackle that AA head on and build some grit. Within a matter of months, or weeks if you push it. AA will cease to be an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Any guy knows whats up when a girl is smiling at them and hairflipping. If it's not blatantly obvious then it's not a strong enough indicator of interest to capitalize on.
    I'll ask a question... which do you think is better?

    Solely being able to capitalize and lay girls who throw signals of attraction your way. Or being able to hit the right triggers and have them throw these signals after a few minutes and also being able to capitalize on AI's if you get them.

  7. #7



    both of you are right....Discovery talks about this on periscope and our facebook group...3 second rule......Yeah you need to practice and fuck up your social value..but also common sense dictates you do not do that in your hometown/smalltown ..the solution is go to the next town over and cold approach like a boss..you get the practice you NEED and you do not FUCK UP your social value in the areas you frequent!

  8. #8
    ThePoolPlayer
    Guest



    Bacchus:I don't feel guilty at all for advising a newbie this because it's a extremely efficient way to utilize your time and because I just see it becoming an easier and easier thing to do in time.

  9. #9
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    806


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    I'm a bit confused. Your points are quite valid... but they are irrelevant to the discussion. And it seems like you're ignoring my questions/shifting the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Bacchus:I don't feel guilty at all for advising a newbie this because it's a extremely efficient way to utilize your time and because I just see it becoming an easier and easier thing to do in time.
    Never mentioned guilt Pool Player. My point was... yes it is easy. But the easy stuff has to be earned.

    If someone has a sticking point like AA. Taking a shortcut like AI hunting is a crutch that inhibits development. Because it limits the freedom of choice. It's similar to foregoing learning your times tables and leaning on your calculator instead... a choice that's quite harmful when it comes to learning mathematics.

  10. #10
    ThePoolPlayer
    Guest



    If it resonates with any of the posters out there so be it if not thats cool too. Ive made my points clear that it easier and not harder. Screening made game for me 100 percent easier not harder. They can bust through there AA by approaching girls who show interest as well. I'm not limiting there freedom of choice but giving them more options of which are more efficient and less invasive to the red girls. If it doesn't resonate or work for a poster they won't use the advice (so your point about them using it as a crutch and not properly learning game is not valid in my opinion).

    If they find they don't like efficiency and want freedom of choice nothing is stopping them from spam approaching there whole city up. It's just not what I would do and seems counter productive in reducing AA. Approaching a interested girl reduces the anxiety and builds confidence in ones skills.

    The reason I would not spam approach my whole city is becuase it's not a calibrated approach to gaming girls.
    I know this because I've heard a girls firsthand opinion on it.

    There are plenty of girls who you can force a AI from. And I don't feel approaching is necessary at all.

    I will not discuss this any further as I've already stated how I feel about it and do not wish to any further because I don't enjoy it.
    Last edited by ThePoolPlayer; 06-13-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •