Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    804


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    Ive made my points clear that it easier and not harder. Screening made game for me 100 percent easier not harder. They can bust through there AA by approaching girls who show interest as well. I'm not limiting there freedom of choice but giving them more options of which are more efficient and less invasive to the red girls. If it doesn't resonate or work for a poster they won't use the advice (so your point about them using it as a crutch and not properly learning game is not valid in my opinion).
    With the possibility of sounding redundant... if someone who is new to day game sticks to only approaching girls who show interest... which is easier like you said... then they are limited to that. Without beating AA, those are they only girls they can approach. It will become a comfort zone. And you better believe that the AA will come back when they want to go for a girl who does not show any AI's. That is what is meant by a crutch.

    Calling it efficient or uncalibrated is just an excuse for a low level of influence skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    If they find they don't like efficiency and want freedom of choice nothing is stopping them from spam approaching there whole city up. It's just not what I would do and seems counter productive in reducing AA. Approaching a interested girl reduces the anxiety and builds confidence in ones skills.
    The first sentence is a straw man argument. Excessive approaching was not what I was advocating. AA can be surmounted without going that far into the extreme.

    Second sentence is a KJ statement. This is how I and other seducers got over AA, you are saying it seems counter productive. And yet you haven't done it yourself.

    The third line is partly true, but the confidence built is a confidence in an incomplete skill set. Here's the beautiful thing though, with a proper skill-set you can influence a neutral girl to the point that she'd like to jump your bones. But you cannot get to this point by limiting yourself to AI's. If you don't believe me, ask any of the members who started with crutch game and then made the switch to cold approach. I'm quite sure they'll back me up on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    The reason I would not spam approach my whole city is becuase it's not a calibrated approach to gaming girls.
    I know this because I've heard a girls firsthand opinion on it.
    Okay cool. So one girl gave you her opinion and you're willing to put that against hours upon hours of field experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoolPlayer View Post
    I will not discuss this any further as I've already stated how I feel about it and do not wish to any further because I don't enjoy it.
    Well I would believe this bit that I quoted here... except you edited your post a couple times to flesh out your argument. Implying that you want to cement your point.

  2. #12
    Member Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    948



    I don't like the idea of only going for girls who give AI, that is making socializing and flirting way bigger of a deal than it really is. I prefer to instead listen to my body. Let attraction grow freely without interference of the mind and then go uninhibitedly whenever – and only when – you feel the pull towards something, then you will be very even-keeled.

    As a slightly off-topic side-note: I think I may have found the perfect out of state vibe for day game. Briefly it is about a feeling of being beaten up by life but still keeping your chin up, keeping the fire inside burning. The weight on your shoulders only makes you more grounded, you don't care anymore. You look at a hot girl and view her as an attainable goddess on a pedestal, that thing you once had but lost. Your longing eyes speak of deep respect, sadness, horniness and hope.

    That feeling makes you feel yummy inside (which often removes AA), and those eyes I believe makes the the girl feel special and beautiful and moistens her pussy.

  3. #13
    the dark lord Iron Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    28
    Posts
    184



    Why would you not have it 3 times if you had it 1 time? The only solution to AA is to force through it with willpower. Plainly this is a case where you keep seeing the girl even though you didn't talk to her the first 3 times, so you are at liberty in the future to choose what seems to you like the opportune moment, since you will continue to see her several more times. However, I would recommend getting it over with sooner rather than later. As the number of missed opportunities racks up she will become more likely to interpret you as weird or craven, or not genuinely interested, or creepily plotting to assault her in some manner. It will never be a positive interpretation.

    solution: next time you see her, assuming there is not a genuine obstacle like she's in a meeting with her boss or something like that, force yourself with a sudden blast of willpower​ to approach
    http://irontommagic.tumblr.com/
    Iron Tom has risen again, greater and more terrible than ever before
    thou hadst little wit in thy bald crown when thou gavest thy golden one away
    I welcome wings of all levels and styles - PM me!
    Brad P. Pickup Mansion Alum 2010

  4. #14



    I always hate it when I have to deal with issues like AA.
    If I keep insisting on the same girl she will reckon that I have oneitis about her.
    How can this weirdness can this be explained? What is so weird about this girl?

  5. #15
    the dark lord Iron Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    28
    Posts
    184



    Quote Originally Posted by Dateathome View Post
    I always hate it when I have to deal with issues like AA.
    Some people always have AA, even after thousands of experiences. Be happy if that's not the case for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dateathome View Post
    What is so weird about this girl?
    It's unusual in that you are seeing the girl repeatedly. Normally when you see a hot girl you have a brief window of opportunity to approach, and if you don't approach that would be the end of it because you would never see the girl again. In this case you are seeing the girl over and over again, and you keep not approaching, so the girl lingers in your mind and takes on a weird significance. Just get it over with and approach her at the next opportunity
    http://irontommagic.tumblr.com/
    Iron Tom has risen again, greater and more terrible than ever before
    thou hadst little wit in thy bald crown when thou gavest thy golden one away
    I welcome wings of all levels and styles - PM me!
    Brad P. Pickup Mansion Alum 2010

  6. #16
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,430



    Just re-visited this thread for additional insights

    I have to really agree with Bacchus here who's bang on

    Only approaching when getting AIs is definitely crutch game and will seriously limit your skillset.

    Even when I get AIs I still sometimes cant approach - because I was relying on this crutch game for too long that I didnt actually develop the approach skillset properly - it was seriously handicapped

    That said, it doesnt mean you have to be a spam approacher.

  7. #17


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Just re-visited this thread for additional insights

    I have to really agree with Bacchus here who's bang on

    Only approaching when getting AIs is definitely crutch game and will seriously limit your skillset.

    Even when I get AIs I still sometimes cant approach - because I was relying on this crutch game for too long that I didnt actually develop the approach skillset properly - it was seriously handicapped

    That said, it doesnt mean you have to be a spam approacher.
    It is a crutch, and one which became popular around 2008 as part of the backlash against the idea of robotic approach monkey PUAs. Certain guys (often older, like ThePoolPlayer) announced that they weren't going to run around approaching lots of women, but were instead going to develop their 'sniper game'. Of course, the reality was that they didn't bother working on overcoming their AA, went for low-hanging fruit, and justified it all by pretending that the whole cold approach thing was something that only newbies did.

    As men, we benefit from the fact that we are able to just walk up to a girl we want and try to seduce her. In other words, we have a choice of who we go for. The main problem with waiting for AIs is that it takes away a lot of that choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •