Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to hulk smash?

ground and pound? lay down heavy wood? make them titties flap?

ahem.

I want to add this gear to my repertoire. currently I can only access this gear after lots of foreplay, or sensual-dominance. or time. or something. but basically later on within the sequence. I seem to not be able to do it up front - I cum waaaay too fast (and im a one shot kind of guy). so - any tips of how to train myself to be able to smash right of the bat, for those times when she wants the cock abuse NOW ?

Picasso

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Guys will hate on this answer but you don't need to be able to fuck well to make your girl cum and be a satisfying lover to her. I find that there's an over-emphasis on the significance of "lays" in this community. Who cares if you cum fast? If you have her mind, you're good.

Accept yourself as "that's just the way I am". Then finger the fuck out of her and go again when you get hard again. Problem is in your mind. Sex should be enjoyable (in whatever limited or hyper potent physical state you may find yourself in), not a source of insecurity.
    Last edited by Picasso; 09-05-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Hmmm...thats a tough one...

premature ejaculation + only one round?

i wont kj about whats a way to get better, but there is truth in the statement that girls often dont care if ypu dont. i am a lousy lay one way or another about a third of the time, and it doesn't seem to matter.

but finger-banging is not a universal fix though: some girls will complain that fingers feel too bony, maybe its just that they want dick lol

Picasso

Exactly. The lay doesn't matter as much as people say. You'll find after you fuck enough girls, some times you lay them bad and they love you, some time you lay then great and they leave you. Performance isn't as relevant as is the exertion and maintenance of psychological dominance.

I said it wrong in the OP. this aint about her and what she wants. fuck her. this about what I want. I wanna pound.

...Im currently reading "cockfidence" & "the multi-orgasmic man"..

Bout to pick up multi orgasmic man.. i have another, healing something, of his. Breathing, as in alkalizing the blood and for focus/concentration, helps a bunch if you squeeze in like a 5-10 min mind breath body break if you anticipate it...

Then slap her down there with ur tip and rub it all around til shes wet, then fuck it hard.. quick break shallow thrusts, smash hard again.

How is multi orgasmic man? And cockfidence?

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    Bout to pick up multi orgasmic man.. i have another, healing something, of his. Breathing, as in alkalizing the blood and for focus/concentration, helps a bunch if you squeeze in like a 5-10 min mind breath body break if you anticipate it...

Then slap her down there with ur tip and rub it all around til shes wet, then fuck it hard.. quick break shallow thrusts, smash hard again.

How is multi orgasmic man? And cockfidence?
    hey man, sorry for delayed response, dont come around these parts much anymore.

multi-orgasmic man is actionable, which I like. a lot of these books start of with 5 chapters trying to sell me on the idea. i get it, i bought the fucking book. cockfidence - as much as I love the name - is a bit like that in the beginning. I couldnt get past the first 3 chapters. breathing. get out of your head. inner game tra la la. yup, got it, thanks.

so yea, multi-orgasmic man. actionable. exercise this, do that, etc.

I love to cum fast sometimes in a few seconds and own up to it like ahhh yeahhh! why? bc the first time is for me. im not trying to fuck for her benefit. its like everything up to my penis going in was work and now i can relax and blow my load. the funny thing is on round two i usually go for hours and its almost impossible for me to cum no matter how kinky shit gets. smash that shit on round two!

re-read my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by CrassMoFuggah View Post
    re-read my OP.
    What's the difference if you come in two seconds, pull out, then fuck her again while you're still hard for another hour?