Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help To Seduce My Aunt

Need Help To Seduce My Aunt

I know this will come across as intensely abhorrent and repulsive but I've been in love with my maternal aunt for the past ten years. These past few years have been spent hidden under a mask of secrecy and forced indifference each time I've met my aunt, only shaken by occasionally subliminal betrayals of impulse when I've contrived to accidentally brush my hand against her ass, or when I momentarily grope her breasts each time she deigns to hug me. She is 55 now, yet I continue to harbour feelings of forbidden lust for her. This repressed passion and desire has started to manifest itself in unsavoury thoughts and fancies that are too perversely disturbing to contemplate; I've been fantasising over the possibility of forcefully seducing my aunt, and increasingly the desire to enact the fantasy in reality has become overwhelmingly compelling. Latterly, I've become oblivious to the heinous consequences of such a demonic act of incestuous depravity. I've even had a couple of opportunities to take advantage of her and play out my fantasy but thankfully better sense has prevailed thus far. I need serious help to brace myself to take the ultimate vile step or to make a clean fist of it and lay open my heart to her. I admit the upshot of a confession would be grave and I would probably be vilified, however, there is a slight probability that I may appeal to her womanly passion and she may reciprocate given that her sex life for the past ten years is hardly likely to be fulfilling. It seems to me that each course of action would require infinite courage, cunning and resourcefulness, but the sheer fact that the more despicable course has a higher chance of success makes it more appealing and I'm not sure better sense can prevail much longer. Either way, I need help.

LMFAO.

This is surely a troll.

Indeed you need help, my friend Unless you are under 16 years old. In that case it's completely normal. Hell I wanted to fuck my dog at 13.

Charlie

GFTOW

I would say just deliver a correctly placed neg-hit, the use some CF while kinoing the shit outta her...

01.jpg

I realise that my post comes across as being hilariously preposterous, and yes it was a crush developed during formative years. I had hoped that the attraction might mellow with the course of time, however, the obsession has sadly not abated one bit. I'm now resigned to the fantasy and try to avoid my aunt as much as possible. Posting about it here was just meant as a speculative venture (the kind where you realise that nothing good may come of it except derisive ridicule yet you go along recklessly with it as you have nothing to lose frankly).

Maybe I'm missing something here . . . but WTF is wrong with sexing your aunt?

You haven't said where you live, but I know that in both Canada & Australia, incest is defined as sex with siblings, parents or grandparents. Aunts aren't included on the list.

Don't know about many other places, I do know that in France, and the African country I come from, incest as defined in Canada wasn't even illegal!

Now, there are stupidity issues associated with sexing your mother's sister. Unless a guy could totally rely on his aunt's discretion, it would be best to follow the old "don't shit where you eat" rule.

But if a guy had a totally hot MILF for an aunt (not a situation I ever had to face, unfortunately) and the circumstances were right. I would say Go For It!

Quote Originally Posted by throughfare View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here . . . but WTF is wrong with sexing your aunt?

You haven't said where you live, but I know that in both Canada & Australia, incest is defined as sex with siblings, parents or grandparents. Aunts aren't included on the list.

Don't know about many other places, I do know that in France, and the African country I come from, incest as defined in Canada wasn't even illegal!

Now, there are stupidity issues associated with sexing your mother's sister. Unless a guy could totally rely on his aunt's discretion, it would be best to follow the old "don't shit where you eat" rule.

But if a guy had a totally hot MILF for an aunt (not a situation I ever had to face, unfortunately) and the circumstances were right. I would say Go For It!
    Some advice on how to proceed upon the fateful course would be most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by hauntedsoul View Post
    Some advice on how to proceed upon the fateful course would be most welcome.
    Heh, 2 things:

1) Figure out the legality:

In all countries, whether with incest laws like Canada, or without, like France, sex between relatives has to be consenting and be between 'legal adults.' Find out what the laws are in your country & make sure sex with aunts isn't illegal. Also, are you of age? If you're not, wait until you are.

2) Start working on yourself:

Given the amount of betaness, neediness & self-loathing in your 1st post, you're not going to get very far seducing anyone, let alone a particular target like your aunt. Read & learn here, and you'll see how you're not even asking the right question right now.

Heh, 2 things:

In all countries, whether with incest laws like Canada, or without, like France, sex between relatives has to be consenting and be between 'legal adults.' Find out what the laws are in your country & make sure sex with aunts isn't illegal. Also, are you of age? If you're not, wait until you are.

Given the amount of betaness, neediness & self-loathing in your 1st post, you're not going to get very far seducing anyone, let alone a particular target like your aunt. Read & learn here, and you'll see how you're not even asking the right question right now.
    Thanks for the reply. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I'm in my twenties. Sexual relations between an aunt and a nephew are illegal in this country which, I suppose, kills this discussion without ceremony.

Heh, 2 things:

Throughfare, come on don't enable him!

Hauntedsoul, you have a bad case of one-itis. It doesn't matter the person you have it for is your aunt, your sister in law or your best friend. What matters is that she will never want to have a sexual/romantic relationship with you. Ever.

The second important point is that your "problems" would not be resolved by fucking her (which remember, is impossible). Think about it, if you did fuck her (which is, let me repeat it, impossible), your problems would only start. Hers as well.

What you need to do is:

1) Stop thinking about her. I know it sounds hard but it's actually quite simple. Whenever your mind starts wandering thinking about her, just stop. Block it. And think about something else. Or do something that will prevent you from thinking about your aunt's boobies.

2) Meet other women. Read around the stuff here. Get a POF account. Go out. I personally don't believe in the "ten" in "Go Fuck Ten Other Women", but I do believe that if you meet women, you will end up meeting someone (or two of them) you really like and they will help you get over it.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

"It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher" - Thom Yorke