Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

omg!!!

new stats

a website which sells penis enlargement gadgetry.

Other studies have shown very different results. A 2015 study in the British Journal of Urology took a look at a selection of 20 screened and accountable studies on the penis size of 15, 521 men from around the world.

Looking at average non-erect length, their meta-study found the average length worldwide was 9.16 centimeters (3.6 inches). In Nigeria, western Africa, the average length was 8.16 centimeters (3.2 inches), India it was 8.21 centimeters (3.23 inches), South Korea was 7.7 centimeters (3 inches), Germany was 8.6 centimeters (3.38 inches), USA was 8.85 centimeters (3.48 inches), and Jordan was 9.3 centimeters (3.66), to name but a few.

In terms of average erect length – which wasn’t was hugely looked into across the studies – India was 12.93 centimeters (5.09 inches), USA was 12.89 centimeters (5.07 inches), Turkey was 12.73 centimeters (5.01 inches), and Germany was 14.48 centimeters (5.7 inches).

It’s not quite the vast regional divides seen on the map, to say the least.

But besides anything else, does it really matter? Another recent survey found only 11.2 percent of women felt penis size was of any real importance, whereas 67.4 percent said that it was somewhat important but not of any overriding significance, and the other 21.4 percent could not have cared less. Additionally, it revealed that men often overestimated average penis size compared to women.
    http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...und-the-world/

Yeah, even more off topic but every attempt to generalize penis sizes to nationality and race haven't been accurate. The only thing I've noticed that was consistent was flaccid sizes are different.
    Funny how it takes like 50+ lays to accurately assess how big or small your cock is compared to others. Almost every chick that is into you will tell you your cock is big, unless you actually have a small one.

I do think testosterone levels have a lot to do with the culture. Cultures more in touch with sexuality do tend to have higher test levels, and I don't actually think that is a function of genetics -- more sex you have, the better and more intense sex you have, the higher levels of testosterone you maintain. Almost every surviving modern nation is going to be a direct product of intense competition (e.g. tribal fights to wars in course of millennia) in the nearish past (few thousands of years) and really intense natural selection within sexual competition, so despite what it appears to us, almost everyone surviving today is are relatively close (evolutionarily peaking) descendants of some bad ass people.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Quote Originally Posted by FRwestk View Post
    Yeah, even more off topic but every attempt to generalize penis sizes to nationality and race haven't been accurate. The only thing I've noticed that was consistent was flaccid sizes are different.
    Funny how it takes like 50+ lays to accurately assess how big or small your cock is compared to others. Almost every chick that is into you will tell you your cock is big, unless you actually have a small one.

I do think testosterone levels have a lot to do with the culture. Cultures more in touch with sexuality do tend to have higher test levels, and I don't actually think that is a function of genetics -- more sex you have, the better and more intense sex you have, the higher levels of testosterone you maintain. Almost every surviving modern nation is going to be a direct product of intense competition (e.g. tribal fights to wars in course of millennia) in the nearish past (few thousands of years) and really intense natural selection within sexual competition, so despite what it appears to us, almost everyone surviving today is are relatively close (evolutionarily peaking) descendants of some bad ass people.
    I just read an article that says that testosteron levels in person are actually higher with women with higher WHR (> 0,75), so in cultures where the women are high on estrogen guys would be more likely to have more testosteron?

women high on estrogen = women have a) more testosteron, b) more likely to be fat
    Last edited by Kit; 10-10-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    I just read an article that says that testosteron levels in person are actually higher with women with higher WHR (> 0,75), so in cultures where the women are high on estrogen guys would be more likely to have more testosteron?

women high on estrogen = women have a) more testosteron, b) more likely to be fat
    that study as you state it, only show correlation and not cause and effect, so its hard to say.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Quote Originally Posted by FRwestk View Post
    that study as you state it, only show correlation and not cause and effect, so its hard to say.
    http://www.omicsonline.org/open-acce....php?aid=30498