Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Freak Teevster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,469


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Have read everything again (and thanks for the reply) - just revisiting this thread to help my own understanding of sexual game:
    You are welcome.

    So Teevster, what do you think of this basic approach for social circle girls (but me not in the friends zone) or girls ive just met. The reason for social circle girls is because im finding it easy to meet women through circles as of late, and I dont know these girls that well, so im not in the "friend zone". These types of girl are generally open/friendly and interested in other guys, and to try and seduce them I need to do a warming up approach for the sex talk.
    Sorry, I cannot answer you here, because I do not pick up girls from my social circle. I have a very small social circle of close friends, and that's basically it. When I go out hunting I usually go out alone or with a good friend. all of my lays (almost) are from cold approach. all my replies from now on will be based on how I use sex talk during a cold approach. Wether my points hold true for social circles is something you have to find out for yourself.

    1. To bring the topic of sex up, ask her what type of guys she likes or point out some suitable candidates that she could fuck (just some way to introduce the topic basically)
    First part is good, about asking her about what type of guys she likes. However the second part can in many cases come off as uncalibrated (unless you frame it as a "funny routine" such as the "Fuck marry kill"). I would rather do something like:
    - How does it feel when you meet that amazing guy who just happen to turn you on so much that you transcend into a ... totally new world?
    - How does he make you feel when he is around you? Passionate? Desired?
    - How do you know that you have met this type of guy? what do you feel?

    And then reflect back her answers. This is called value elicitation.

    2. Tell her she definitely should get laid tonight and get cock from some of the guys/say a few vulgar things (just teasing and testing the waters, other times ive done this it gets her laughing and loosened up, and plus she isn't associating this sex talk with me directly because im talking about her and other guys getting together, being part of her circle im just helping her along)
    Not my style. I think it sounds too try hard and too vulgar.But if it works for you, then do it. I think this might trigger unnecessary amounts of potential ASD, while at the same time not really turn them on. This is not, according to my experience, how women like to talk about sex (but rather how we men would like to talk about it). Maybe you get away with it, because she is in your social circle? You have way less leverage during a cold approach.

    3. Subtley talk about some girls in there that you are interested in too and talk about some female candidates (again, giving deniability that the sex talk isnt aimed at her)
    Not my style either. For many reasons:
    - Can force auto-rejection
    - Can start frame battles
    - Breaks any liminoid bubbles you two may have (read: "you and her against the world")

    Using jealousy and stuff to make her more attracted does work, as we have seen Mystery and many others use it with great success. however it changes the dynamic completely. I personally do not like doing it this way. I also think the way you are doing in can come across as "try hard" - the fact that you have to mention that you want to speak to other girls can be seen as try hard and even needy. Mystery and co. never used jealousy that way.

    4. Then talk about what kind of things you'd like some of these girls to do (or what you like sexually basically, and go into details). If you've fucked a girl in that club/bar already, talk about the graphic sexual experience etc
    Sure, sounds ok, but again a bit try hard and braggish. If you feel like sharing a story, you are always at risque of coming across as bragging. I would instead just stick to discussing sex, without telling her about girls i have fucked.

    I might share stories if rapport is good. The way I share stories without coming across as breaking is:
    - Start off with a fuck up story (a funny one), before following it up with a very... very intriguing... hot sex story, that is not only exciting, the also full of passion... and excitement.
    - Force her to ask me about the story. This is done by using open loops: "Oh my god you remind me of this girl"... "who?" she might ask.. "well I can't tell you really, I think the story is a bit too intense for you" (now you bait her)... "oh please tell me" she will usually respond.. if you got at least some compliance.
    - I might ask her to share a story first, if the vibe is right. If I share a story first, i usually ask her to share on of her's as well.
    ---------
    So basically, im talking about her hooking up with other guys to introduce the sex talk, and me hooking up with other girls. And then amp up the sexuality from there.

    Thoughts?
    I wouldn't do it. First of all, she might actually end up hooking up with some other dudes right infront of your face. Secondly, from the way you lay this out, something seems off (no offence). This is not the way women prefers to speak about sex... i.e. that whole "go fuck that guy" type of vibe...

    Women prefer it when it is more "emotional"... i.e. you discuss process and what feelings and sensations it triggers. Women are more sensitive than men (usually). The way you deliver it can work, of course, but I think it is a bit too vulgar and not sensual enough for most women. But maybe it works better for you because of the context in which you meet girls (social circles)?

    ----------
    And plus, there is plausible deniability because we are already on a night out together so she has to be social with me
    Yes might be.

    I think the important thing is for me to talk about sex REFERRING TO SOMEBODY ELSE so she never thinks im hitting on her. This way I can talk about anything sexually and never get her getting cold feet. It should specifically always be about a third party girl.
    yes Quotation is a powerful tool. Drexel Scott, is an expert on this. But usually what you do is that you talk about this girl, who happened to be a good friend of yours, a fantastic girl... who find herself in a situation.... where she met this guy... who just happened to be the type of guy she likes... the type of guy who turned her on... the type of guy that would make her forget about the world. One day they met up... (add in a hot sex story).

    And then if I just keep this up, eventually she'll be getting horny enough and associate that horniness with me?
    If done right yes.

    Or is there another step I need to do to get the association with me? I didnt think I had to do anything for that
    Depends on:
    - How many embedded commands there are in your stories
    - How many anchors you trigger
    - The amount of rapport you two have (not much is required).
    - How horny you make her.
    ----------
    Another thing is that I think its important to be VERY INDIRECT, which is why this type of approach can be better because im talking about me and other girls.

    Thing is, I am indirect, but you do not need to talk about other girl. You do not need to be explicit about it. It can come accross as try hard and create other difficulties (as mentioned above). The way I do it, is by talking about sex in general. I am thus implicitly talking about my experiences with other girls. This way I create more tension and avoid the potential pitfalls of being explicit.

    Because I have muscle and that might come across as hitting on her if I just start talking about the clit etc..i dont have a baby face and almost all girls know whats up when im talking to them..so it has to be SUPER INDIRECT
    Maybe. That being, I might not have big muscles, but my vibe has become a serious player vibe. Long brown hair, with a bun (occasionally), black leather jacket, red t-shirt, tight black jeans, chelsea boots, facial hair... so I do not think the muscle thing is in the way at this point. When I referred to the baby face being a good thing, I was reffering to the fact that you can get away with being uncalibrated and saying inappropriate things. Non of which is the case right here.

    ------

    This is in contrast to this type of approach here:, from your philosophy lay report..I think this type of approach would be a bit strong for me as its full-on and not enough indirectness in my opinion.
    I have been using my "sex talk game" for about 7-8 years. So yes I am very calibrated with it, but i got to this point by trying and failing. Again, it seems like you fear ASD and resistance. I another post that I responded to, i mentioned that I do not fear ASD, and that I see it as an opportunity. If you manage to really master ASD busters, you will not fear it. And then, chances are, you will not hold back on the goodies.

    i was speaking to a fiesty russian blonde last night and told her I liked peeing with girls (to introduce sex talk), she was all over me but then started saying how she wasn't easy and Id need to court her like every russian girl LOL LOL, and she's had ONS before and regretted it because there was no courting
    Well maybe the first thing you said (peeing with girl) might have been a bit too vulgar and unclassy to her? There is nothing wrong with fucking up, just change the conversation and calibrate better from the point.

    Her response is AMAZING because it gives you sooooo much to play with.

    For example her bad one night stand experience.... there you can talk about how and why most people just have shitty sex and then discuss how you see it:

    Teev: Do you know what I find so funny these days?
    Her: No, tell me
    Teev: Most guys just want to fuck....

    Teev: I don’t want just sex... I am not looking for just sex...
    Her: Really? (confused)
    Teev: No... I am looking for GOOD sex... the kind that takes your mind to a different space, the type that makes you forget the world around you, the type that makes you feel spontaneous, adventurous, and passionate....
    Her: Me too

    Another example:

    Teev People these days just want to have what I refer to as McDonald’s sex....
    Her: McDonald’s sex?
    Teev: Yeah, it happens quickly. You know the process... he touches you, you touch him back, you kiss... he invites you home, you resist but leave with him anyway. Then, at his place, you have a drink... make out... then you have a smoke, make out again, he tries to go for the kill, you resist, and in the end you have sex with him anyway....
    Her: Haha... yeah, I have had situations like this....
    Teev: You know the process, you know the taste – tastes neither good nor bad, and you know what you get....
    Her: True, and it is not that good after all.
    Teev: No, it isn’t.
    Teev: I prefer having a four-star meal... I want my sex to be more intriguing.... You know the food will be good, but you surely do not know what it will taste like... it is... interesting... making you feel... adventurous... and you are open-minded to try out new things, making you feel so liberated... and open.
    Her: Yeah....
    Teev: And I have a friend who happens to view the female body... as a seven-course meal... because, after all, women can get up to four types of orgasms....
    Her: Oh, really? Which ones?
    Teev: Well... (describe each type of orgasm)...


    When it comes down to her desire to be "courted", you can easily tell her that even classy girls needs to be naughty occasionally and that you will help her find a gentleman for her tomorrow. Or i'd might start courting her in a sarcastic way in order to make fun of her and then get back to the juicy stuff. But I would probably just go with an easy solution: "I always court women... with orgasms". If she gets an ASD kick, so be it, then I will use some more fancy ASD busters.


    Some ways I could have played it (let me know what you think of these ASD busters please):
    Sure

    1. I could say that in the right situation with the right guy, she would be a nympho...but I understand she's a good girl otherwise and its ok to be like that? Then say "Im only a sexual freak with the right girl..especially if something subtle/subconscious stands out about her..as if she has a hidden sexuality that needs to be let go."
    This is something I would typically say back in the days, and it does work.

    Im adding in a bit of purity with this selectivity to not come too strong on her - the Russian said I was moving too fast and it was just basic sexual chat.
    Ah the moving too fast line... well in this case I would just start using Ross Jeffries "slow motion" routine... where basically start talking very slow and move very slow... "Youuuuuu thiiiiink Iiiiiii aaaaaaam.... beeeeeeeeing.... tooooooo faaaaaaaaaast.... hooooooow aaaaaboooooouuut noooooooow..."

    EDIT: Is it a bad idea to show any purity yourself? I could tell her im a good boy and it could make her think im a beta but it has advantages of coming under the radar. It will diffuse her so you can talk about more juicy things. It sounds like the ultimate ASD buster by saying you're a good boy but a sexual freak with the right type of girl
    Now you are overthinking. Fuck purity. You get to talk about juicy things by:
    -Being calibrated
    - When able to deal with her ASD

    2. That I don't just sleep with anyone... "I like to get to know someone too but cant apologise for being a sexual being at the same time..its biological and natural instinct." (Im unsure of this one...it could be more risky and not genuine enough to say your a sexual being. Its better to allude at it than say it directly? I dont think any woman is dumb enough to think guys arent sexual beings)


    I just tell women that I am not after sex.... but after good sex

    Maybe I could say something like:
    "I don't just sleep with anyone... I like to get to know someone too, because I can have a deeper sexual experience with someone I know versus a random one night stand where I don't know them that well") And if she's an ONS type e.g she's from out of town.....I can say "if I have a connection with a girl, a ONS can be exciting"


    Well this is a terrible idea if you actually want to have an ONS. You just feed her with reasons to not have a one night stand with you.

    Question: If she says: Is sex all you think about? Then what would you say?

    If she says that... I would say something like "i occasionally think about food when I am hungry too".

    Or I might tell her "Spot on! Yes is there really anything that is more exciting than sex? it makes us feel good, it makes us feel human, it gives meaning to our life. In addition to that, it is soooo interesting, isn't it? Think about it, a lot of our behaviour is dictated by our sexuality and in order to real understand humans, one needs to understand sexuality. Hence this is why I am genuinely interested by sex. So let me ask you, are you not interested in the thing in lie that makes you feel the most good? the thing in life that explain most of human behaviour?"

    As I said, any resistance is an opportunity.



    But maybe something like (and taking this from you):

    "Well, I think society judges us about sex too much. Its something natural that can't be judged.....we become free when we just be ourselves biologically"

    Or something like that?

    Yes this always work, but it usually not enough to make a girl horny.

    ----

    Im also going to look through your sex reports and get some other pointers here..its the specific examples/lines I need so I can frame things correctly....and then ill just calibrate those to my style :P
    Sure do that

    Sex talk game from my understanding now is: basically about having an intelligent sexual discussion. When you give her intelligent answers about sex too (in response to her ASD), she opens up even more and doesnt have any more objections..you've led her to where she wants to go..and it just gets her horny.

    Sure some conversations can be interesting, but I prefer seeing it as an intriguing, exciting, yet casual conversation about sex.


    Thanks man, your replies are awesome!
    Thanks

    Glad you liked them.

    -Teev
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

    Projects 2016:

    - Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

  2. #12
    Freak Teevster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,469


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gignac View Post
    lol such long texts but one of the biggest lessons I got from tva over the years distilled is this 'don't make it about her sexuality, make it about YOUR sexuality'. ASD is triggered mainly by the girl thinking your perceiving her as low value. by presenting yourself as sexual, it gives her bait to bite on that she won't be stigmatized etc.

    there's this one natural guy I know who is insanely openly sexual. he makes public facebook posts on being sexual. he for sure gets laid but no one likes his posts because of the stigma. I definitely do better than him because I'm more discreet. If you're TOO out there with it, you become a stigma too imo. it's like a hollywood actress being seen with a male porn star... we all know what's going down.

    would you say that's wassup teevz?
    Interesting. I never really though of it that way. I usually make the conversation about my sexuality because most women have a rahter boring sexual life (which is why I am here, to change that ) but if the girl is an experienced libertine, i have discovered that letting her talk more is key. So it really depends on the interaction. If she is not-so experienced girl, then you do the talk. If she has tasted a lot of dick, you can let her talk more. That being said, asking a girl about stuff and making the conversation about her can be useful:
    - To get an idea of what she is into, so that you can calibrate
    - Value elicitation
    - Rapport

    So I would say that I usually do 70% of the talking, while letting her do 30% of it. Of course this is not set in stone.

    -Teev
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

    Projects 2016:

    - Liminal spaces and bubbles
    - Sexual value Elicitation
    - Sexual framing: Contrasting

  3. #13
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,653



    Thanks for the reply...that was really insightful and absolute money imo - you really are a great teacher man!

    Its helping me really get this, including your other replies which ive all read and this one here too where im talking about my basic structure too (http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...814#post176814http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...814#post176814)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    Again, it seems like you fear ASD and resistance. I another post that I responded to, i mentioned that I do not fear ASD, and that I see it as an opportunity. If you manage to really master ASD busters, you will not fear it. And then, chances are, you will not hold back on the goodies.
    About fearing ASD, I guess its because before I didnt truly believe that women are receptive to open casual sex talk but my recent experiences have very clearly told me otherwise as ive had nothing but positive reactions. So, now I have the proof that this is major chick crack and Im excited to use this again tonight because im going out to a new club

    For example last night I found the women were MORE interested when I did sex talk (although im still doing it mildly) and got DISINTERESTED when I switched to a non-sex topic. They also waited for me even when I was getting served at the bar (normally they would walk off at that point and do there own thing)..it was a clear difference, and I could tell from their body language/manners that they were very engaged in the conversation.

    This is a major reality shatter for me as I didnt expect that. Women really DO NOT like to have normal chit chat in clubs because its not stimulating to them, is not different and is boring. They want to have that conversation that paces her actual reality, which is that women are in the club because they want a guy to give them crazy orgasms, and they aren't finding that because the guys dont understand how her sex mind works. So eventually they accept this kinda guy doesnt exist and dont expect it when it suddenly comes along and talks about it in the way she wants.

    To talk about the sex casually and indirectly compliments the way her sex mind works. The mistake I made (and perhaps 99.9% of guys) is thinking women think about sex the same way guys do..and thats not the case at all.

    If someone were to truly understand how women view sex, you can do sex talk all you like and never experience any resistance....its gold!!

    Also this leads me to another understanding of the female mind: I know that women are more attracted to a guy who looks away in a photo than looking directly to the front. Thats because of the way her mind works.

    Similarly, women prefer INDIRECT sex talk, instead of direct sex talk...because that is HOW her mind works! Just like in the photo example..its the same thing..its the indirectness of it, though it can be strong as you like.

    ------

    So here's an example from last night (and this is at the bar) where I fucked up and went off track but she was totally keen..I just stalled about going into something more meaty and need to work that transition better now

    I opened along the lines of saying:

    This place is judgemental/stuck up...(she agreed)
    Theres another club called XYZ that is more liberal..
    We talked a bit about clubs briefly and the salsa vibe etc it had
    Told her I took my female friends to this XYZ club because its better for a one night stand..you dont want to go somewhere where people can judge you and in XYZ people wont judge you
    (she agreed)
    Then talked about how this street was good for one night stands - she's looking at me really keen
    Then stupidly I went off topic and talked about if she was a party animal, and partying in vegas was better etc - kinda went off track into a different convo thread and ruined things completely as she lost that excitement feeling

    At this point I should have dropped in something more juicy seeing as she was totally green

    e.g

    "There's nothing more exciting than sex with a hot stranger....you just end up feeling so wet thinking how how horny you're getting, and you just lose your mind. Its not just about any sex to me either...its about great sex...like its so passionate and instinctual, your licking each other and its just so intense you cant control it...you just feel so horny and wet and you just become so instinctual and animalistic..........thats the type of mind blowing sex I think everyone wants"

    ^I made that up, obviously id probably deliver it more calibrated in real life, it has a few common things with what you say though

    I believe you are saying never assume resistance until you actually get it.

    Question:
    maybe this needs to be lightened up a little with some more social lube..since it might be too intense too soon?
    -----

    Then from here would it be a good idea to add in more social lube ie sexual comfort building:

    E.g I was thinking along the lines of:

    "Its about feeling truly comfortable with the person you're with too, so you can trust each other's bodies and respect each others limits. Then the connection and sex just gets even better."

    Ie im trying to display discreetness/more non judgement + being comfortable with her+ trust

    Little things like this IMO are just casual social conversation that makes her see me as not only a sexual guy, but a super socially intelligent guy too that understands what its like for a woman

    Then after that, I would probably take her/ sit down and do some more juicy sex talk with the licking routine or secret society thing - to close the deal and get her really horny

    Is this modified structure good do you think?

    So:

    Open (non judgement/friends doing ons)
    Nothing more exciting than sex with stranger..so horny and wet (and this might need to be lubed up a bit to not be so intense so early on)
    Social lube - to show your normal+socially intelligent+overcome any ASD here if they come up..
    Sit down to isolate - run licking routine or secret society house thing

    Because, once im past the initial stage (lets call it gate 1) and im into the meaty party and that gets her all flustered, I need to pull back or she'll get too horny at the bar OR trigger major ASD

    Obviously im going to bulk this up with time..add in that 4 orgasm stuff and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    Long brown hair, with a bun (occasionally), black leather jacket, red t-shirt, tight black jeans, chelsea boots, facial hair... .

    Nice...this sounds like a player vibe for sure!

    Im going to post some pics here shortly so people can critique my style..ive been taking photos for a while now

    ------

    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    Well maybe the first thing you said (peeing with girl) might have been a bit too vulgar and unclassy to her?
    She didnt show any negative response, it was just a flirty/teasing comment which is how I deliver things so it never comes across as try-hard..its a fun casual vibe I have..


    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    Her response is AMAZING because it gives you sooooo much to play with For example her bad one night stand experience.... there you can talk about how and why most people just have shitty sex and then discuss how you see it:

    Teev: Do you know what I find so funny these days?
    Her: No, tell me
    Teev: Most guys just want to fuck....
    Teev: I don’t want just sex... I am not looking for just sex...
    Her: Really? (confused)
    Teev: No... I am looking for GOOD sex... the kind that takes your mind to a different space, the type that makes you forget the world around you, the type that makes you feel spontaneous, adventurous, and passionate....
    Her: Me too


    Another example:

    Teev People these days just want to have what I refer to as McDonald’s sex....
    Her: McDonald’s sex?
    Teev: Yeah, it happens quickly. You know the process... he touches you, you touch him back, you kiss... he invites you home, you resist but leave with him anyway. Then, at his place, you have a drink... make out... then you have a smoke, make out again, he tries to go for the kill, you resist, and in the end you have sex with him anyway....
    Her: Haha... yeah, I have had situations like this....
    Teev: You know the process, you know the taste – tastes neither good nor bad, and you know what you get....
    Her: True, and it is not that good after all.
    Teev: No, it isn’t.
    Teev: I prefer having a four-star meal... I want my sex to be more intriguing.... You know the food will be good, but you surely do not know what it will taste like... it is... interesting... making you feel... adventurous... and you are open-minded to try out new things, making you feel so liberated... and open.
    Her: Yeah....
    Teev: And I have a friend who happens to view the female body... as a seven-course meal... because, after all, women can get up to four types of orgasms....
    Her: Oh, really? Which ones?
    Teev: Well... (describe each type of orgasm)...


    Will steal all of this and adjust it :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    When it comes down to her desire to be "courted", you can easily tell her that even classy girls needs to be naughty occasionally and that you will help her find a gentleman for her tomorrow. Or i'd might start courting her in a sarcastic way in order to make fun of her and then get back to the juicy stuff. But I would probably just go with an easy solution: "I always court women... with orgasms". If she gets an ASD kick, so be it, then I will use some more fancy ASD busters.

    Now you are overthinking. Fuck purity. You get to talk about juicy things by:
    -Being calibrated
    - When able to deal with her ASD

    I just tell women that I am not after sex.... but after good sex

    Well this is a terrible idea if you actually want to have an ONS. You just feed her with reasons to not have a one night stand with you.
    I get what your saying now - never assume ASD and go into the meat FIRST, and then go into ASD busting afterwards...thats clear to me now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Teev
    Or I might tell her "Spot on! Yes is there really anything that is more exciting than sex? it makes us feel good, it makes us feel human, it gives meaning to our life. In addition to that, it is soooo interesting, isn't it? Think about it, a lot of our behaviour is dictated by our sexuality and in order to real understand humans, one needs to understand sexuality. Hence this is why I am genuinely interested by sex. So let me ask you, are you not interested in the thing in lie that makes you feel the most good? the thing in life that explain most of human behaviour?"

    As I said, any resistance is an opportunity.
    Gold and stolen :P

    --------

    As for the social circle stuff, because they are girls I already know, everything Im saying about her and the guys would be calibrated...for instance on Friday the 2 girls I was with were actively trying to hook up with guys (albeit they were picky)..so talking about which guys she could fuck etc is me basically just being a good friend to her and then stealthily I can transition into the sex talk..which when amplified to make her horny will be associated with me (assuming of course the relevant anchors and embedded commands)

    Value elicitation is something I havent done in years..will need to look back into that..and plus I think its gold for social circle because then you begin to understand the other person on a deeper level and have that deeper level discussion = more understanding of each other, and they will be more receptive to juicy sex talk
    Last edited by Impulse; 10-18-2016 at 12:01 AM.

  4. #14
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,653



    Hi Teev..here is my latest update in addition to what I sent you....

    Just for reference im adding a few of my other sex talk conversations over Nov-Dec 2016 here, so they are in one place:

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...l=1#post179329

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...l=1#post179719

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...l=1#post180336

    EDIT: One other main bit I missed with 2 swiss women....at the bottom of this post:

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...l=1#post178881

    This one was quite a long interaction and had a difficult sex talk conversation where I was struggling to transition into anything mild, so I used calibration to segment into it slowly by talking about lots of different topics, until I found a way in. By the end they were laughing and giggling about the idea of having a one night stand, so I felt I could have closed it with a better closing technique. So, in terms of calibrating and "finding a way in" to begin talking about sex, I feel that is quite easy. Because I just talk about holidays in different places e.g Vegas, Singapore, Bali, Los Angeles, Europe, where to go locally etc...there is enough material there that I can fractionate in and out of various topics to loosen them up and add in lots of liberal themes...to create a framework where I can then build in some juicy stuff.

    This is my way to segment in and fractionate if i encounter any resistance - talking about holidays, and how in different places, people act differently and do things they wouldnt normally do.

    They are actually all from the same thread which is:

    http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ne-transcripts

    I should have posted them all here actually instead of in there as this is the relevant thread..but theres a few other sex talk conversations I had there too with detailed kinda breakdowns

    So, ive managed to get a lot of practise in the last few months which has given me a good impression of how chicks respond. I also seem to be progressing pretty quickly here...ive kinda got the foundations handled and can talk about all the "mild" stuff as normal conversation now.

    As mentioned, at the moment im not encountering any real ASD or hard objections at all - if it is its just token and im able to get through it pretty quickly. Most resistance can easily be dispelled with: "with the right guy, right situation and right alcohol, a different side will come out" - seems to do the trick. Or you can simply bypass the issue by saying going on holiday changes people because its a different environment, its a liberal environment and some of the best sex happens there. I automatically add the liberal holiday theme as a conversational thread that can segment in so many ways, and I can use it as a backdrop if I encounter any resistance. And if I do, I can switch to another holiday thread e.g move from a Bali thread to a Vegas thread.

    So...im not having any issue with ASD, and even with vulgar sex talk, im not experiencing much ASD

    As mentioned the issue for me now is closing, so I want to embed the closing structure within my routine.

    ------

    As for the vulgar sex talk, Im feeling the routines like boob lick etc are too mild - its not fully congruent with my identity. Im able to pull the vulgar sex talk off with little resistance because I come across with a slight tongue-in-cheek and friendliness, with no "male creepiness" for lack of a better expression - I am just so open and forward about it that she just buys into that frame immediately and I can play with it.

    And because ive done the sexual reframing part already, it is easier for her to accept the vulgar sex talk with no resistance. It is just a continuation of the conversation but amping it up even more. And, if she decides to "move away" - which can happen in busy clubs/bars/smoking areas (and by that I mean for example she finishes her cigarette and goes back in the club. People tend to move around a lot here in the UK) - I have already set the correct foundation which I can use to re-engage her later. In other words, she will see me as a sexual guy who can talk openly about sex and have her comfortable with that. So when I talk to her again, its just a continuation from there.

    So, would be interested to know your thoughts on it - I do believe things like boob lick is useful in much younger girls who may have limiting beliefs or ASD about sex, or where there is asexualness in general (e.g with the canadian girl in the first post) - but as I mentioned, this passionate sex talk just seems like normal conversation..because she is a sexual being, this is the stuff she normally talks about anyway. And also because your style of delivery is difficult to pull off with my identity.

    I believe your style of game has to be adapted to each person's identity, because the delivery of the "material" in the most horny-inducing way isnt always possible. For example when I listened to you doing the boob lick routine, I got horny. But I couldnt deliver it the same way as you (and thus not make her as horny)

    For 19+ in high end clubs, im tending to find there is no real hard ASD if the material is delivered correctly. The women seem to already be sexual beings and it seems to be normal conversation for them. Even with vulgar sex talk much of it is just normal conversation to her. And bear in mind I have been going out for many years so immediate calibration of itself isnt a main issue..I can recognise social cues etc..

    ----------------------

    Looking back at a few conversations, I believe any sort of cue that she is wanting to leave, that she lives nearby or she is talking about her house, should be taken as a signal that she is willing to leave. Ive had this several times, so actually i should have taken those cues. That would tell me that it isnt necessary to complete the sex talk "routine" of itself and its ok to go for pre-closes (so long as the foundations are in place ie ive already talked about being non judgemental, liberal holidays, good sex hard to find etc etc etc ie all the basic stuff before the meaty bits)

    This is another reason why embedding the close within the routine is a good idea (i mean the type of close I sent in that last PM) ..it allows me to extract quicker and make her realise that we are in a sexual situation. Otherwise a lot of the time she will just see what we are talking about as normal conversation. I dont believe its a case of me being "in social mode" - its about recognising when I have an "on" lead - im not getting much ASD at all so seems like most of the leads are on. When I go for the extraction verbally, maybe then I'll truly know where im standing

    The other main mistake was going into that thread about MDMA ie drugs..as a kinda side-topic - it gets a strong response and can sometimes ruin the sexual mood and turn it into a social one. As you can see ive turned that into a blowjob routine with my reasons explained there..its seeing it in a vulgar way, but im not getting any ASD so I may as well use it. Its to create a strong sexual tension spike that makes her realise that she is getting horny being with me. As mentioned I gave an example from last night on how this worked for me better than the boob lick routine.

    A lot of chicks seems to be seeing sex talk as normal...a big big realisation for me. I also believe its because of my delivery..im just having a genuine conversation with her and she is responding to it genuinely too. So keeping up with this genuineness and going into the juicy vulgar stuff (as I say, genuine delivery is key) is allowing me to bypass what others might have thought would create an ASD response. Maybe im just finding it easy to smash through ASD quickly lol lol...
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-10-2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: new info added

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •