Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -no 'lukewarm' numbers.
    -if lukewarm girl, keep trying.
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Dateathome View Post
    I used to ask for numbers, but later on my game has changed. I let things appear a bit random and unplanned.
    I hand in my number sometimes, I don't appear as overly pushy, and I let her make her own decisions.
    Glad you brought that up... it's something I do as well. I just let things progress to the point that she goes... "should we exchange numbers?"

For example, I'll ask her out to coffee... and if the logistics are good... we'll go immediately. Or if the logistics are terrible... she'll ask/suggest we exchange contacts, or like you I'll just whip my phone out and hand it to her. It should be seamless and natural... and it's far better if it feels like she was her idea.

The phrase... "can I have your number?" can appear overly pushy as you mentioned... or even supplicating. So I just avoid it completely.

Bacchus,

I let her experience a random structure. Examples:
    - While we walk together to a cafe for an insta date and all of the sudden I change my mind and I suggest her to come around.
    - I email her my phone number. This is like shuffling a deck. Nobody does it.

I hope you agree, but sometimes this kind of play works.

Hey Bacchus, how do you get a girl to relax/drop her defenses?

I really don't care if I get a single-day lay or take 2 months to finally f*ck a married woman, I just want to be able to pick a girl and steadily move towards the lay.

Thing is, some girls get defensive and trying to diffuse it makes them more defensive, but leaving isn't the right thing to do so... what to do about that?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by SargeMaximus View Post
    Hey Bacchus, how do you get a girl to relax/drop her defenses?
    I almost always approach without my body faced directly towards her, because it's much more low pressure and causal. Most likely I'll be facing the same direction she is. Ijjji has talked about the merits of this... and I totally agree. Also I make use of the hover (LINK).

More often than not the girls tend to feel like they are the ones the one probing me, instead of the other way around. This is because I sprinkle the convo with intrigue, baits and hints. Getting her curiosity going and leading her to ask me question after question, I've discussed this part of my game ad nauseam. Lastly, I'm very relaxed when I go out infield. This is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I almost always approach without my body faced directly towards her, because it's much more low pressure and causal. Most likely I'll be facing the same direction she is. Ijjji has talked about the merits of this... and I totally agree. Also I make use of the hover (LINK).

More often than not the girls tend to feel like they are the ones the one probing me, instead of the other way around. This is because I sprinkle the convo with iintrigue, baits and hints. Getting her curiosity going and leading her to ask me question after question, I've discussed this part of my game ad nauseam. But yeah it's pretty hard for her to be defensive when her curiosity is piqued. Lastly, I'm very relaxed when I go out infield. This is very important.
    Hmm. I'm trying it differently. Trying to be curious about her to make her feel special and make her feel like I notice her.

Do you have to get her interested in you? Because my experience shows me that when I can get girls talking about themselves I'm pretty much home free.

Is there a way to get her to open up without triggering defensiveness? I mean, some women do it (it's like they can't wait to tell you all about themselves) so there's gotta be a way, yeah?

Also, in regards to the hover, is there a way to do it that is congruent with "hunting" mode? In other words, if I'm only at a venue to find a girl, how can I hover without coming across as creepy or like someone who is hiding their intentions? I don't want to be at a bookstore let's say and pretend to be into a book when I'm really just waiting till the "hover" is complete to engage her. It'll be way too creepy and threatening.

As for relaxed, dude, I'm always relaxed lol. I don't have AA anymore except in regards to lots of people around 1 girl (any tips on how to overcome that one?)

Thanks man.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Do you have to get her interested in you? Because my experience shows me that when I can get girls talking about themselves I'm pretty much home free.
    Once you've gotten her curious about you and reached the hook-point. It's fairly easy to get her to talk about herself.

Also, in regards to the hover, is there a way to do it that is congruent with "hunting" mode? In other words, if I'm only at a venue to find a girl, how can I hover without coming across as creepy or like someone who is hiding their intentions? I don't want to be at a bookstore let's say and pretend to be into a book when I'm really just waiting till the "hover" is complete to engage her. It'll be way too creepy and threatening.
    Have you considered the possibility that being in "hunting" mode is working against you?

There's a high-chance that this way of doing things, forces knee-jerk defensiveness. The hover, is a technique that side-steps all of that (one way you can use it is just by looking at something on your phone) and instead lets her feel as if she noticed you first. Making the progression to the bedroom a whole lot easier... field tested.

Once you've gotten her curious about you and reached the hook-point. It's fairly easy to get her to talk about herself.
    Ok, but then I have nothing to talk about. :/

Have you considered the possibility that being in "hunting" mode is working against you?

There's a high-chance that this way of doing things, forces knee-jerk defensiveness. The hover, is a technique that side-steps all of that (one way you can use it is just by looking at something on your phone) and instead lets her feel as if she noticed you first. Making the progression to the bedroom a whole lot easier... field tested.
    Fair enough. It's just I feel weird about it because it seems dishonest/incongruent. But I'll try it tomorrow.