Close
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Direct, sexual, bold daygame.

I've been doing street game for years (however with long periods of inactivity). The vast majority of my approaches were direct or situational, but not direct enough to the point of filtering girls dtf every time. So I'd get a mixture of first date lays, 2nd date-3rd date lays, some dates that went nowhere and some timewasters back in my early dates. In the last couple of years I screened hard enough such that the vast majority of girls who come on a date are actually interested. However the interest is variable.

Want I am looking for are girls who have no inhibition in getting down on the first night. In a hotel / another place rented specifically for that purpose. Reason for this is twofold: the more experience I get, the less patient I get with girls' tendency to delay sex; and also, more importantly is for the time being I live with parents, so a hotel / airbnb is the only realistic option - and for that, I'd better be sure the money I spend isn't wasted!

What I started to do was make more direct, sexual approaches. Basically openly suggesting / insinuating a discrete hook up with no strings attached within a couple of minutes of conversing. However I only did a few such approaches so far. In street game, the vast majority of women are not interested, and I can often see that within the first 20 seconds, so no further conversation is necessary. One attempt almost worked the other day. I approached a 20 year old Italian student. She was very interested and agreed to come meet me at a hotel later the same day...Only to cancel half an hour before the meeting: her ASD took over. And that's the main problem I envision with this kind of a tactic. It's very blunt and only a tiny percentage of women would be up for that. But I don't know.

I know that Cobi used to do a similar thing, but he doesn't post anymore.

Any thoughts?

Ive never dine a hotel same day, but perhaps another venue like a cafe or such prior to the hotel pitch might take back some asd in her part?
    In Ictu Oculi

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

If you gonna do that kind of game, then I think it has to be SDL, same day lay WITHOUT you leaving her, which means you open, spend time with her, and have sex with her.
    Once you leave her ASD will take over and its not gonna happen, and thats what happened with italian chich. There is no meeting later same day. Its now or never type situation.

The method you're talking about would work extremely well during NIGHT game, instead of day game, especially in the UK.

During the day women are just out doing their daily things and not thinking about hooking up..whereas in night game the situation is different.

Use the direct sexual approach for night game man..and make sure you're filtering your targets and going for the low hanging fruit (plenty of that in the UK)

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

What an absolute waste of money!
    Instead, screen for girls who have a place you can go.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

i think a more interesting question is to find out WHEN YOU GO SEXUAL within the first 10 min with various girls in daygame.

Coming from emphathy to sexuality for example(within 5 min) will open access up to a larger group of women than just sexual of the bat where many will run away as you will activate their protective shields.

Topics like Degrees of arousal might also be smart to look into (containment(s)).
    Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Quote Originally Posted by glow View Post
    i think a more interesting question is to find out WHEN YOU GO SEXUAL within the first 10 min with various girls in daygame.

Coming from emphathy to sexuality for example(within 5 min) will open access up to a larger group of women than just sexual of the bat where many will run away as you will activate their protective shields.

Topics like Degrees of arousal might also be smart to look into (containment(s)).
    This. Going sexual right off the bat is stupid. You'll lose girls who would have happily banged you if you spent 1 or 2 minutes calibrating first (or at least a couple "I'm safe and playful" lines like an introduction and a joke).
    If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!

1) SDL direct (more suited to nightgame or 2nd/3rd dates etc)

2) SDL indirect * e.g. game them near your sex location and invite them back for drinks, food, to watch something, whatever (this can circumvent a potent portion of the ASD [girls are typically more worried about being seen to be a slut than actually, privately, acting as sexual beings with sexual desires/needs])

3) Closest you can get to an insta-date + "let's grab a drink together later on/this evening" (without being explicit about this culminating in sex, but with undertones ~ building tension, some escalation, and expectancy)

* Classic example: I had a room for rent in a flat my band mates were living in and this beautiful curvy petite girl was interested but ended up taking another place so I told her she owed me a drink for messing me about (tongue in cheek), she agreed, and we met at a nice pub a few blocks down from my place; three double JD's later I had escalated to the point of kissing, fairly passionately, and decided we'd had enough of chewing each others faces off, so I declared: "we're leaving"

She seemed a little disappointed that the date was ending so soon (had no clue what I had in mind when I told her I would "walk her to the bus stop") but defaulted to submissive and went along with it. As we approached the end of my road I pointed out where I lived, before telling her she could come grab a brewksi if she wanted. She accepted, we grabbed a couple out of the cooler, talked crap for a little while longer, while I watched her work that bottle, before telling her she had a pretty mouth and inviting her to suck on something else (this is about the right time/setting for me, as a Brit from a decent background, to comfortably go very direct, for maximum effect)

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Guys think direct is a shortcut.

Tact/charm-less direct simply doesn't work well. Subcommunication is almost always better than direct verbal communication with women.

Especially for most guys who make a direct/bold statement and then expect to do nothing afterwards like tools.

What all these posts are really asking for, is a shortcut. There isn't any.

You gotta distract them, so they don't feel slutty. Change the subject, hypnotize them with your conversation (ideas, words, the rhythm, the latent sexuality, the flirty eye contact, the smile), make them laugh, don't stand their like you have now done your job. Don't be a tool.

This is why I posted about economics and efficiency.

Super direct, sexual game isn't "bold," it's lazy. You blow out the social frame doing that, and miss out on tons of hot, freaky chicks who just want a little plausible deniability. It's tough to claim you want a discrete hookup when it's the second sentence that comes out.