Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

While it is not verbally direct, my original method, not sure if you are familiar with it, but that's what I was doing about 15 years ago with my original method. It can work yeah, it is hit or miss (but what ain't I mean please) vs the club game shit back then it was the holy grail.

Persistence and sexual projection are the synergy/foundations of it in a nuttshell. Severely lacking in the community at that time.

I do things a lot more complex with a better success rate now, but you can check out the original thing free here, www.gunwitchmethod.com if you haven't seen it, even it is better than most anything else out there for daygame right now. Not a lot of innovation with PUA anymore, just a lot of copycats. The state of non club based game is pitiful these days, so is the state of direct game, but you are on the right track to a better way.

A caveat, someone once said "the most important books ever writen are the most boring, they served a need at the time, then become common knowledge". If you are heavy studied in the game you may find that with Gunwitch Method. If not though, with current conditions, it may be what you are looking for exactly as a set of understands and simple strategy, because again the pickup scene has lately been going backwards effectiveness wise, it's alarming. A swerving off course from basic foundations it contains (hell any "do this" at all lol, the instructors anymore cater to this vague Millenial style weakness ) is producing a way worse less effective community.

Basically skip some of the comprehensive (all the way to thoughts on LTRs etc) stuff, and just grab the base strategy concepts of projection of sexuality, while not raising her asd, and meanwhile persisting to isolation as a form of escalation, vs complex club kino etc, which with a strong sexual vibe has to be toned down outside of the "proper venue" or it'll force a miss WAY more often than it hits by luck.

If you went out on your own, with no community help, with the strategy you're talking in mind, you probably would write something similar to Gunwitch Method, after trial and error. This might speed along your learning curve.

Gun

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Gunwitch and others have the method down mechanically.

I'll talk more logistics because I've traveled a bit and regardless of opinion, I sometimes do the hotel thing too.

Note that I did this with an out of town frame so I have the whole day and I can "mess" up as much as possible.

If you really don't want to waste the hotel, stack a lot of meetings in the day. I am literally talking 3-5 in a day. This is most successful if you already have contacts lined up. This is also best if you're ok with flaking on some girls or rescheduling with them, which also can polarize opinions here.

I don't like going direct. Like other posters have said, it scares them away. You gotta have some sort of "it just happened" frame for the majority of women.

I like Cactus Eyes meet at a close cafe first and even walk around for half an hour or so to one more place because giving plausible deniability to going back to the hotel.

I meet up with a girl at a cafe at 11am, talk until 1130am. Walk around and go to museum or something else until noon. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel. (If she is down, there you go.) If not, soft next the girl or slowly say your farewell depending on the frame you want to give.

If girl #1 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 2pm, talk until 230pm. Walk around until 3pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel. (Or however you want to do plausible deniability).

If girl #2 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 5pm, talk until 530pm. Walk around until 6pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel.

If girl #3 doesn't go to hotel: I meet up with another girl at a cafe at 8pm, talk until 830pm. Walk around until 9pm. Pitch that I have to drop something off at my hotel.

If girl #4 doesn't go to hotel: bar game/night game

If it all fails, I have a couple of FWB

Quote Originally Posted by V man View Post
    Any thoughts?
    THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

This is a great strategy but don't you feel like it's cheating yourself to stack like this? I mean sacrificing a whole day to go on dates is not something a pua should have to do. And it just eats up your free time. The thing that breaks my heart about game is this is supposed to be a fast seduction forum but both formulas described so far basically require sacrificing most of your day or night to getting laid by just one chick who still might end up being on her period or just a shitty lay.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining. But it stands to reason that with the 100+ combined years of pu experience floating around this forum there'd be some better systems worked out. I'm willing to do the work and even sacrifice a chunk of a day or night to pick up but none of the systems seem to work unless you wrap your entire lifestyle around them. To me that just seems like the plot of the game or being a RSD instructor who's job is to get laid.

Dont nt get me wrong I've stacked 2-3 girls and also gone out later to clubs and pulled two lays in a night several times. If I was prepared to sacrifice more time I'm sure I could do a daytime lay and make it 3. But I don't know that these things are really skill building fast seduction.

I must have have listened to Gunwitch MMA 10 times but at usually impossible for me to implement time wise or language wise while traveling. Deep focus openers and the girl doesn't understand me. Situational and she thinks I'm not interested. Plus I'm always trying to make myself less intimidating so I tone down my sexuality and intent which either backfires or causes me to loose interest myself. Where are the travelers who are killing it with 8-10s on a weekly basis? I'd think there's more, idk. I feel lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    I know it sounds like I'm complaining. But it stands to reason that with the 100+ combined years of pu experience floating around this forum there'd be some better systems worked out. I'm willing to do the work and even sacrifice a chunk of a day or night to pick up but none of the systems seem to work unless you wrap your entire lifestyle around them. To me that just seems like the plot of the game or being a RSD instructor who's job is to get laid.
    Looking good takes time. Finding and meeting women takes time. Dealing with all the random crap you encounter in the field take time. So does seducing and fucking each girl. Guys who get really great results are the ones who have built up a synergistic lifestyle that gives them access to hot women, situational status, and enough free time to capitalise. Or they have fallen arse backwards into one and probably have no idea how dependent they are on it.

I've finally been able to cut back to 55-60 working hours a week, and am finding a bit of time for Tinder, and wow is it time consuming! I'm losing maybe 4-5 hours to it each week! I can totally see how I couldn't find time for it over the last 18 months. But I have to put in the time, otherwise no sex for me. I couldn't even attempt what you want to do - the lifestyle of a mid-40s overworked science teacher just wouldn't cut it.

Dont nt get me wrong I've stacked 2-3 girls and also gone out later to clubs and pulled two lays in a night several times. If I was prepared to sacrifice more time I'm sure I could do a daytime lay and make it 3. But I don't know that these things are really skill building fast seduction.
    Do you know about any specific guys who can consistently walk out of the door and lay the first 9 they see on the street? Because I get the feeling that you want to do that, and in all these years I've never heard of anyone who could actually pull that off. I'm not convinced that it's possible. Certainly not without a lot of factors working in your favour, and extraordinary effort to become a top-notch seducer.

I must have have listened to Gunwitch MMA 10 times but at usually impossible for me to implement time wise or language wise while traveling. Deep focus openers and the girl doesn't understand me. Situational and she thinks I'm not interested. Plus I'm always trying to make myself less intimidating so I tone down my sexuality and intent which either backfires or causes me to loose interest myself. Where are the travelers who are killing it with 8-10s on a weekly basis? I'd think there's more, idk. I feel lost.
    If logistics and language are working against you, and your white guy advantage isn't getting you what you want, then you may have to accept that you are travelling in the wrong place. If you want access to 9s that speak your language, you should probably go around Europe. Even then, expect to spend lots of time meeting, attracting, and generally getting better with woman.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

This is a great strategy but don't you feel like it's cheating yourself to stack like this? I mean sacrificing a whole day to go on dates is not something a pua should have to do. And it just eats up your free time. The thing that breaks my heart about game is this is supposed to be a fast seduction forum but both formulas described so far basically require sacrificing most of your day or night to getting laid by just one chick who still might end up being on her period or just a shitty lay.
    Yes, even fast seducing hot chicks takes a good chunk of time. This is actually exactly what "PUAs" do that other guys don't: put in the time. Have you read The Game? All those guys did all day was put in time picking up chicks or else coaching others to pick up chicks.

The cornerstone of "fast" seduction is primarily about screening for a large enough degree of DTF and then capitalizing on it, but even this takes all the screening time before you even get to a warm target that could then be laid "fast" comparatively. But we're still usually talking several hours of time per lay. Whether you burn 3-4 hours over 2 or 3 dates, 3-4 hours per lay swiping and typing on apps to land yourself an additional one hour meet-to-lay first date, or 3-4 hours going out hunting for ONS at night, the typical lay costs even the slickest fastest PUAs a few hours each, easily.

So your expectations remain out of line with reality. You want a steady stream of what's called "fools gold" which means the occasional easy fall-in-lap lay that occasionally comes around if you're putting in effort. This isn't realistic.

What at you actually seem to want is hookers, tbh. You either pay in time or money for sex, outside luck. Your choice which. There's no free lunch or magic cheat code unfortunately.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

The thing that breaks my heart about game is this is supposed to be a fast seduction forum but both formulas described so far basically require sacrificing most of your day or night to getting laid by just one chick who still might end up being on her period or just a shitty lay.
    1. Go out in the evening 5-9pm (when the people who study/work... are getting off)
    2. Approach hotties who are bored/stationary (Transit, cafe, malls, etc.)
    3. Liminal space (Intriguing/situational approach, verbal-bubble, fractionation, paying careful attention to her, etc.)
    4. Have rock solid logistics at all times. (1-3 venue bounces, from where you met her, i-date locations, to where you will fuck her, know these in advance.)

That's my process, distilled as best as I could. Is it perfect? No. But whatever... I'll save perfection for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
    Guys who get really great results are the ones who have built up a synergistic lifestyle that gives them access to hot women, situational status, and enough free time to capitalise. Or they have fallen arse backwards into one and probably have no idea how dependent they are on it.
    In my experience the only thing needed on that list is free time. (Don't you remember that homeless guy doing cold approach PU?)

Free time to learn that third point and work it into a process. The other points you mentioned help... but are not necessary to get great results... from *cold* approach. Say you don't want to learn it... then things will stay hit or miss. The meet to lay ratio creeps up, and the streaks become more frequent the more you learn about liminal space/influence tactics. And yes... a language barrier will fuck with your efficiency... and ability to learn and apply the third point.

As for the aspect of how long? The time invested on my part was an average of 90 minutes to 2 hours per girl.

Sometimes much longer if the LMR is hardcore... say she had a boy-friend but decided not to tell me until I got her in bed... sometimes way shorter if she was DTF from the start. Now once you abandon screening for interest/DTF you'll find that it is NOT black or white. Or even red/yellow/green for that matter. Those are gross over-simplifications and shortcuts... designed by the second-gen ("fast" seducers) who developed screening.

It's a lazy way to seduce IMO... focused on immediate gratification. With a knowledge of influence tactics... as well as liminality. (This generations PU-related obsession) You'll find that things are far more of a spectrum... but this takes work... and not everybody has the free time or drive for it.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Disregarding pickup, any worthwhile skill in life requires time and energy. I can give you the training program of Mike Tyson but that alone wont make you a heavyweight champ. It might cut down the learning curve, but you still need your 10,000 hours. The mentality of not wanting to "wrap your lifestyle around pickup" a lot of time leads to stagnating results and slow learning curves, which further discourages people and then they quit. Even if you made pickup a 40 hour a week, fulltime job, you'd need to be doing it about 5 years to get your 10,000 in. It seems you are adhering to a common pickup fallacy that there are "systems" or "tricks" like there must be some more efficient combination of 0s and 1s to make the computer program function better; as if it's not innately hardwired in a human male to be able to seduce a human woman.

That being said, if you want the true secret "system" for quick seduction, learn how to positively project your (hopefully superior) personality and masculinity while also displaying sexual intent in the most optimal way possible, while looking as good as possible and also while leading and seeding for the pull, then finally pulling the trigger. That's the bare-bones of the average man-woman seduction. Any "system" more complicated than that will not only take more time, but will be full of unnecessary workarounds that try to achieve these same things in more bite sized or process-oriented ways (which is where you get your incongruent "tricks", "routines", "scripts", etc).

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Blaze View Post
    Any "system" more complicated than that will not only take more time, but will be full of unnecessary workarounds that try to achieve these same things in more bite sized or process-oriented ways (which is where you get your incongruent "tricks", "routines", "scripts", etc).
    Come to KJ on the day-game board too? Do you have any experience to add... or are you just here to regurgitate what you heard at some RSD meeting

In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment. For example... any one who does day-game long enough (1000s of hours as you noted...) will end up with bits and pieces of social frame, sexual state and emotional stimulation in there... specific words and combinations will vary based on other factors... say you're Mexican and her family supports Trump enthusiastically... or she's a stripper and you look like a "square"... or maybe you're pushing forty and she's early twenties then yeah you're going to need a complex system to internalize... and then make your own tweaks. Especially during the day... where the girls are sober.

This is why advanced guys can swap specifics and tactics easily... and guys on lower-levels... don't get it. Although in the case that you might have more day-game (and seduction) experience than you let on... it might be the other way around... and you might be the advanced one here.

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Come to KJ on the day-game board too? Do you have any experience to add... or are you just here to regurgitate what you heard at some RSD meeting

In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment. For example... any one who does day-game long enough (1000s of hours as you noted...) will end up with bits and pieces of social frame, sexual state and emotional stimulation in there... specific words and combinations will vary based on other factors... say you're Mexican and her family supports Trump enthusiastically... or she's a stripper and you look like a "square"... or maybe you're pushing forty and she's early twenties then yeah you're going to need a complex system to internalize... and then make your own tweaks. Especially during the day... where the girls are sober.

This is why advanced guys can swap specifics and tactics easily... and guys on lower-levels... don't get it. Although in the case that you might have more day-game (and seduction) experience than you let on... it might be the other way around... and you might be the advanced one here.
    Tl;dr. Stop talking to me. I know my very existence is a prime threat to your ego and self worth, get over it. Stop browsing pickup forums for 12 hours a day, talk to a few girls and then go toe to toe with me. You are not my peer, I'm aware you are a fraud who spends all day name-dropping and making frilly worded posts that border on the non-sensical for some false validation on an internet forum.

*spent a few months reading theory on internet*

*now have advanced game*

dont get exposed again.

409.jpg

I see you've read some Freudian pysch. Now you can pretend to have a logical discussion. Congrats.

Read my post again. Or maybe try reading Jung next. Then Casanova. Then go out out, get day game lays and fuck social tens then re-read my post.

Geez. Hopefully you've got enough addie and ritalin to keep up this time. I'll stick to pop-corn. Try not to run to the little leagues again. But since you're still so perplexed... I name-drop because I can. You can't because nobody here can vouch for you. So go ahead. Take off your knock-off Nikes.

Wash your feet. Go toe to toe... whatever... expose me please... or just work up the nerve to PM me... and avoid spewing nonsense in practical threads. (No homo)