Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62
  1. #31
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,435



    Alright, going back to this RSD thing, its obvious that the guys in RSD do have some sort of game, but the hotseat really disappointed me.

    They hyped it up as if it was the best shit ever..but it was mostly for beginners, and after that I kinda lost my respect for RSD and saw things in a different light

    Plus Tyler was nowhere near the master he makes out to be judging by the hotseat footage...more like a clown than a seduction master if im honest

    I dont doubt anyone in RSD gets laid...alex showed us pics of his lays at the hotseat so he put his money where his mouth was.....

    What I do object to is their approach to seduction and not putting their focus on the most important things.... If all someone did was focus purely on the basics and perfecting those, they would get laid every single night.

    Instead, RSD hypes up seduction as if its this huge personal development challenge with all these totally irrelevant concepts and ideas (hence highlighting the wrong beliefs and frame when it comes to seduction)

    Seduction is simple if you get the basics handled, and the focus should be on that. If all you do is consistently hold conversations with a woman (which any normal person should be able to do), your 75% of the way there.

    So in essence, the way RSD teaches seduction is heavily flawed IMO.

  2. #32
    Member Bacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boredello
    Age
    19
    Posts
    804


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Blaze View Post
    If complicating it or complex "advanced techniques" work for you, then great, that is what is congruent and natural for THAT person. Other than that, more often than not it just becomes confusing and people become worse off for having even been exposed to this.
    In case you didn't notice. You're just repeating what I said first:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    In-congruent routines just mean... you need to figure out your own personal adjustment.
    Perhaps the way I write makes my posts hard for you to understand. If that's the case... I apologize for riling you up with my "language."

    (I cater to the simple-minded sometimes. And if that pisses you off. Might as well admit you're a simpleton. But since none of us are... its all good )

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    So in essence, the way RSD teaches seduction is heavily flawed IMO.
    Can confirm.

    Met a lot of college-aged RSD fanboys. They're usually short minority guys.

    And they're either newbies who need (verbal and non verbal) training wheels or are at the intermediate level and cannot game girls comfortably outside their comfort zone. They tend to favor loud clubs and dance floors as they're far too hyperactive... and weak in terms of verbals. I may be a motor mouth... but my body language is on point. All advanced seducers... have both strong verbals and non verbals. Take away one... and you're stuck.

    The most realistic infields I ever saw where by a guy known as the California Pimp on a private forum. He hid himself from publicity pretty well though. And in seduction being the editorial or the ad really depends on the context... but Vegas is apparently the easiest place to get laid... with minimal skill. So there's that.
    Last edited by Bacchus; 11-05-2016 at 10:14 PM.

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Aye
    Age
    21
    Posts
    115


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Why is this entity who shall not be named still trying to talk to me...smh

    Either way impulse if the crux of your argument is "RSD is flawed because they tie self development into seduction" then as far as im concerned you dont have much of an argument (not that I need your take on what I've seen first hand anyways).

    That makes no logical sense judging, that if you wanted to, you could find days worth of purely pickup content from them for FREE. but whatever dont do self development. No ones forcing you. No ones forcing you to buy products, I never did.

    You sound more like an angry yelp reviewer than someone who has a fundamental argument against their philosophy. Sorry you didnt like hotseat, I dont know what to say. Go find some infield thats so clearly better than Tylers...ill wait, and then benefit from it rather than be upset. Your argument reeks of personal bias as opposed to hard fact and logic.

    You still havent addressed the fact that Tyler is mysterys protege. Thats like a summary dismissal of your assertions.

    And i wont name any names but i know some people who could benefit greatly from some self development specifically toxic delusional ego work

  4. #34
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,435


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Blaze View Post
    Why is this entity who shall not be named still trying to talk to me...smh

    Either way impulse if the crux of your argument is "RSD is flawed because they tie self development into seduction" then as far as im concerned you dont have much of an argument (not that I need your take on what I've seen first hand anyways).

    That makes no logical sense judging, that if you wanted to, you could find days worth of purely pickup content from them for FREE. but whatever dont do self development. No ones forcing you. No ones forcing you to buy products, I never did.

    You sound more like an angry yelp reviewer than someone who has a fundamental argument against their philosophy. Sorry you didnt like hotseat, I dont know what to say. Go find some infield thats so clearly better than Tylers...ill wait, and then benefit from it rather than be upset. Your argument reeks of personal bias as opposed to hard fact and logic.

    You still havent addressed the fact that Tyler is mysterys protege. Thats like a summary dismissal of your assertions.

    And i wont name any names but i know some people who could benefit greatly from some self development specifically toxic delusional ego work
    As Ive mentioned, RSD has value for the right type of guy.

    However, the way they approach seduction IMO is heavily flawed....they aren't teaching it effectively because the focus is on the wrong things.

    Sure, Tyler may be Mystery's protege..but that doesn't mean he can teach seduction effectively...and judging from the hotseat presentations and calibre of material, they're on the wrong track

    The good news is, if you want to learn seduction, this forum is the best place

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus
    All advanced seducers... have both strong verbals and non verbals. Take away one... and you're stuck.
    This is actually a really good point - a miscalibration in your non verbals is more "costly" IMO than the verbals.

    If newbie/intermediate guys are experiencing any kind of internal trauma, its gonna show in their non verbals and affect you reaching the hook point. For the hook point its essential to have the non verbals down. So, to sort that, get rid of the internal tension which will automatically make you connect more when talking to people..(which also affects your verbals)

    The verbals come from how effectively you do the non verbals

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Aye
    Age
    21
    Posts
    115


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post

    However, the way they approach seduction IMO is heavily flawed....they aren't teaching it effectively because the focus is on the wrong things.

    Sure, Tyler may be Mystery's protege..but that doesn't mean he can teach seduction effectively...and judging from the hotseat presentations and calibre of material, they're on the wrong track
    Again, this is not a true argument. Just a *repeated* assertion of opinions with the implication that you have any factual or logical evidence to back them up, yet choose to withhold such information. If you can tell me specifically how their "seduction" is "heavily flawed" and your argument is logically congruent, I still may or may not agree but at least then I can respect that you have a valid argument. At this point it seems as if you personally just don't like them and are attempting to disguise that by using a faux-intellectual analysis of their philosophy yet you haven't mentioned any specifics nor any counterarguments other than "the product I bought sucks" which in and of itself is another opinion, and is also a reason to have bias.

    We can go in circles like this all day, but the fact of the matter is, you are still not presenting a real argument to back up your opinionated assertions.

    You claimed Tyler's infield was trash and I gave you ample opportunity to back it up. Earlier I posted almost two hours of his compiled infield, if his infield is trash then by all means post some infield that's so clearly more valuable, that it proves your criticisms are justified and objective.

    In fact in that same thread, you added some beef to your argument by criticizing RSD's emphasis on "routines". The thing is, RSD emphasized literally the polar opposite, essentially pushing their philosophy towards as much natural game as achievable by the specific student. As far as im concerned, that was the meatiest thing you have contributed to your argument so far and it was factually incorrect.

    I am by no means bound to defend anyone, RSD, Tyler, anyone. I personally gather my knowledge from a wealth of sources, some of which may have conflicting opinions. What I am bound to defend however, is logical argument. You are doing others a disservice by boldly making claims yet showing no real evidence to support them. That is essentially brainwashing...imposing your will and thoughts on others without giving them the information to make the decision on their own.

  6. #36
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,435


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Again, this is not a true argument. Just a *repeated* assertion of opinions with the implication that you have any factual or logical evidence to back them up, yet choose to withhold such information
    Dude, I was at the hotseat - do you want me to go through the hotseat with you for this so-called "factual evidence" your looking for?

    The hotseat itself is the factual evidence. If RSD is willing to give me a version to post on here, I will rip it apart for you to see.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Aye
    Age
    21
    Posts
    115


    This post has been ranked 4.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    Dude, I was at the hotseat - do you want me to go through the hotseat with you for this so-called "factual evidence" your looking for?

    The hotseat itself is the factual evidence. If RSD is willing to give me a version to post on here, I will rip it apart for you to see.
    So everyone is to take your word for it? A single event (of literally year long tours) was in your subjective experience, subpar therefore the logical deduction is that the whole organization in it's entirety is fraudulent, and this is to be taken as gospel.

    You see what im getting at? Ok, the hotsest in your opinion was bad. I can accept that, but thats not the extent of your argument.

    Tylers a fraud
    Their teaching of seduction is flawed
    They are all frauds who dont have much game

    Etc.

    There are hundreds upon hundreds of free videos you can pick apart, I dont see why your only evidence to these blanket claims comes from a single source in which you have no ability to use as proof. If your claims arent only valid to the scale you suggest, but are so valid that everyone is to take your word on them, why not use the days upon days of content they have for free as proof.

  8. #38
    Member Impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Western Europe
    Posts
    1,435


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Blaze View Post
    So everyone is to take your word for it? A single event (of literally year long tours) was in your subjective experience, subpar therefore the logical deduction is that the whole organization in it's entirety is fraudulent, and this is to be taken as gospel.
    The reason im talking about the hot seat is because tyler positioned the hotseat as his most advanced and best game ever - it was anything but

    True, it could have just been bad marketing on his part, but if he says that was his best game, I really have to wonder.

    Send me the hotseat footage and ill rip it apart for ya

    Im sure the free vids have a lot of good content (its not hard to make content of people talking together)...im not here to coach you on the ins and outs of RSD im afraid. The free vids arent positioned as advanced content and the best game around. The hotseat is.

    From the hotseat, tyler had to be semi-drunk just to talk to girls in the club, way too high energy to have a meaningful connection and he had no sexual tension with the women he was talking to. Sexual tension was non existent...his eye contact was extremely poor. His body language was off - he didnt have the non verbals down. It was basically "clown" game being happy and cheery and seeing what sticked in the night.

    There was no getting sets to hook, or how to tailor the hook point - something that gunwitch - one of the founders of the community - emphasises hugely - there was no demonstrations or emphasis of this from tyler whatsoever. It tells me tyler doesnt hook as much as you think..the footage he shows to the masses is thin sliced.

    He also didnt pull in the club..he had to do a few laps around the block when the club ended to find a woman who would talk to him. The supposed "lay" he showed lacked congruency, no connection with the girl with poor non verbals and tyler looked like he was "hanging around" with the woman being completely in control. It was classic beta orbiter game from Tyler

    It was really bad footage man..and this was his most advanced stuff. I was expecting to see lots of 5 minute pulls, lots of sexual tension, women throwing themselves at him quickly...quickly taking command of groups of women...there was NONE of that. His game was way way way off.

    The guy sitting next to me walked out at the break

    Everyone take from that what you will

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Aye
    Age
    21
    Posts
    115


    This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
    The reason im talking about the hot seat is because tyler positioned the hotseat as his most advanced and best game ever - it was anything but

    True, it could have just been bad marketing on his part, but if he says that was his best game, I really have to wonder.

    Send me the hotseat footage and ill rip it apart for ya

    Im sure the free vids have a lot of good content (its not hard to make content of people talking together)...im not here to coach you on the ins and outs of RSD im afraid. The free vids arent positioned as advanced content and the best game around. The hotseat is.

    From the hotseat, tyler had to be semi-drunk just to talk to girls in the club, way too high energy to have a meaningful connection and he had no sexual tension with the women he was talking to. Sexual tension was non existent...his eye contact was extremely poor. His body language was off - he didnt have the non verbals down. It was basically "clown" game being happy and cheery and seeing what sticked in the night.

    There was no getting sets to hook, or how to tailor the hook point - something that gunwitch - one of the founders of the community - emphasises hugely - there was no demonstrations or emphasis of this from tyler whatsoever. It tells me tyler doesnt hook as much as you think..the footage he shows to the masses is thin sliced.

    He also didnt pull in the club..he had to do a few laps around the block when the club ended to find a woman who would talk to him. The supposed "lay" he showed lacked congruency, no connection with the girl with poor non verbals and tyler looked like he was "hanging around" with the woman being completely in control. It was classic beta orbiter game from Tyler

    It was really bad footage man..and this was his most advanced stuff. I was expecting to see lots of 5 minute pulls, lots of sexual tension, women throwing themselves at him quickly...quickly taking command of groups of women...there was NONE of that. His game was way way way off.

    The guy sitting next to me walked out at the break

    Everyone take from that what you will
    Thats all I was asking from you. Thats a fair synopsis, and I can see at the very least how you could get that impression on Tyler's game (or lack thereof from your standpoint).

    I have never bought an RSD product and dont forsee myself doing so in the near future. I think you can get 90% of all you need from free stuff.

    My experience at summit was more defined by the actual gaming then the seminars. I attended summit for free other than travel costs though, so I wasnt financially invested into the seminar content either way.

    I still fully disagree with the idea that their approach to seduction is flawed. In fact I would argue its superior and modern. The scientific fact that men are biologically hardwired to seduce is the whole backbone behind RSD philosophy. I think to many theory nerds, they feel comfort in thinking the key to seduction is through cyptic knowledge because factual learning is easy, changing your life is hard. As if out there, there is some holy grail of pickup theory that has cosmic properties when in fact the proof is in our biology.

    As if men are the only factor and women are automatons who have no thoughts and desires of their own, the proper input of techniques being the only language they speak. As if you can be the biggest piece of shit with a billion personality flaws and have the top tier women invest their sexuality in you because you know advanced theory. As if there arent males with hundreds of lays who havent even heard of pickup. Completely illogical in both theory and practice.

    "Advanced game is natural game" -RSD Todd

  10. #40
    Member cactus eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    superstrings
    Posts
    1,207


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    So rsd is 60yoc with nlp dancing monkey and more physical game? Thats my jist from that excahnge.
    In Ictu Oculi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •