Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    752



    I've been thinking plenty about becoming more aggressive, and taking more risks through daygame. I had a daygame approach the other day where I interlocked her hand and slapped her ass in less a than 15 minute interaction. I almost never physically kino outside of casual touches, but this was a different approach.

    One of my best daygame number closes was having a girl touching me up in the middle of the street in broad daylight whilst I had a direct, and charming sexual vibe. I've not really ever managed to, or even thought about trying to do it again. I just saw this video which got me thinking more about it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjBTr2_X8w

    Hugging, high-five and holding, holding her in by her waist, kiss closing in a very short time, picking her up.

    I wonder if he has a lot of buyers remorse from this type of game.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    233



    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    I've been thinking plenty about becoming more aggressive, and taking more risks through daygame. I had a daygame approach the other day where I interlocked her hand and slapped her ass in less a than 15 minute interaction. I almost never physically kino outside of casual touches, but this was a different approach.

    One of my best daygame number closes was having a girl touching me up in the middle of the street in broad daylight whilst I had a direct, and charming sexual vibe. I've not really ever managed to, or even thought about trying to do it again. I just saw this video which got me thinking more about it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjBTr2_X8w

    Hugging, high-five and holding, holding her in by her waist, kiss closing in a very short time, picking her up.

    I wonder if he has a lot of buyers remorse from this type of game.
    Yeah I did similar stuff a few times over the years. The girl has to be VERY receptive to you from the start, and somewhat open-minded / in a "fun" mood for you to pull this off..When I did that kind of stuff, it often happened in "holiday" type situations - say when I happened to be abroad, and so was the girl... Then she is a "hook up" mode, so buyers remorse is less...

    The problem is actually finding such girls in the first place - there are not many of them, especially given the current weather and hectic pace of life here. The last time I pulled off such strong/fast moves was about 6 weeks ago. I tried to schedule the date directly at my place after...She agreed to it, but flaked one hour before. Never managed to see her again.

    I don't really see much reason to get that physical on the street unless you are planning to pull her there and then...That's not really what I meant anyway in my original post...I meant more of a subcommunication / vibe, rather than overt physical moves.

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    752



    So I left my house today heading for the gym, and I did almost exactly the same approach as the dude in the video.

    I spot a hot girl across the road walking the opposite way. I cross the road and open her from the front. -Opening from the front immediately stops her, and you can engage her completely.-
    I use the Drexel opener, but this time I said it with a cheeky smile and an exaggerated tilted head. -I tend to tilt my head much later in interactions, but now I'm going to do it as part of the opener-
    She took the bait, which most girls don't. I responded "me too", and asked her to give me a compliment. She said I had really nice skin I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She touched my face.
    I introduced myself and kept a hold of her hand for the rest of the interaction. I then fluffed and then twirled her around two times. I then pitched a meet for tomorrow, exchanged numbers, kissed each other on the cheeks and departed.

    My biggest regret was not holding her by the waist and pulling her in, and also not going for the kiss. I should have tried insta-date her there and then, but she was on the way to meet someone.

    The reason why this approach worked -
    Opened from front, and had her stop.
    I immediately stood within 5 inches of her. Invading her space. (I'm starting to think, this is the best screening method)
    I tilted my head and smiled whilst saying the opener, to display my vibe.
    I kept hold of her hand after the introduction.
    I twirled her around twice.

    Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

    V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?

  4. #54
    Member Circulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    197


    This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

    Suggestions:

    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.
    1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

    2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

    Try these out. You have nothing to lose!

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    752



    Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

    Suggestions:



    1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

    2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

    Try these out. You have nothing to lose!
    The selfie is a good one. (I don't have an iphone.)

    Name, I have bad memory, so I may forget what you look like. Let's take a selfie. So you can also remember just how handsome I was.

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    233


    This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post

    Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

    V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?
    No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

    So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    752



    Quote Originally Posted by V man View Post
    No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

    So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?
    Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

    Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.

  8. #58
    Member SexualHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Age
    35
    Posts
    374



    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

    Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.
    I watched it, I like how he improvises with openers similiar to krauser, I learned a lot from these guys, my open rate has improved a lot, especially when stopping girls walking on the street thanks to these guys

    You are right, his lays are mostly SDL, but I think he did take number few times if I am not mistaken ?

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    752



    Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    So I left my house today heading for the gym, and I did almost exactly the same approach as the dude in the video.

    I spot a hot girl across the road walking the opposite way. I cross the road and open her from the front. -Opening from the front immediately stops her, and you can engage her completely.-
    I use the Drexel opener, but this time I said it with a cheeky smile and an exaggerated tilted head. -I tend to tilt my head much later in interactions, but now I'm going to do it as part of the opener-
    She took the bait, which most girls don't. I responded "me too", and asked her to give me a compliment. She said I had really nice skin I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She touched my face.
    I introduced myself and kept a hold of her hand for the rest of the interaction. I then fluffed and then twirled her around two times. I then pitched a meet for tomorrow, exchanged numbers, kissed each other on the cheeks and departed.

    My biggest regret was not holding her by the waist and pulling her in, and also not going for the kiss. I should have tried insta-date her there and then, but she was on the way to meet someone.

    The reason why this approach worked -
    Opened from front, and had her stop.
    I immediately stood within 5 inches of her. Invading her space. (I'm starting to think, this is the best screening method)
    I tilted my head and smiled whilst saying the opener, to display my vibe.
    I kept hold of her hand after the introduction.
    I twirled her around twice.

    Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

    V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?
    So it took a while, but I met this chick again. I was walking down the aisle in the cafeteria, and there was a girl at the end who kept on looking at me. So much so, that I immediately opened her with "You can say hello, you know." She erupted in laughter and said, "It's you!". I didn't even realise who she was until a few moments later. We exchanged pleasantries, and she said something that looked like an attempt for sympathy, so I used that as an excuse to hug her. I held her in my arms for at least 15 seconds, she didn't attempt to break it off at all, so I pushed her away and said that's enough. She then felt my arm up and said that I looked really pumped in a suggestive way. She was in the queue for a coffee, and the lady at the counter asked her to jump the queue. I told her to message me in an attempt to end the interaction, as I was in the cafeteria with another girl who was seated waiting for me. I got my food and returned to the girl I had come with. I then saw her loitering near me for some time, whilst I was engaged in a conversation with my 'girl-friend'.

    A few days later, as in today, I was walking towards university when I saw a tall leggy blonde walking in the distance towards me. I was thinking to myself that I had to approach her, but all of the supposed misses has left me feeling rather frustrated and incredibly hesitant to take action. I've barely been active this year. Anyway, as I passed the girl, I realised it was her again. She glanced at me whilst walking past, and unlike other girl acquaintances who would carry on walking, she turned around and walked back. We spoke for a few moments, and I immediately asked her her plans. It was 1pm at the time. She said that she was going home and returning back to Uni for a lecture at 4pm. I told her that we can meet up for a coffee in the Uni, and she said that it would be better if we met before she went to her lecture at 3pm. So we agreed to meet in 2 hours time next to library. I got there at 3pm, waited for 15 mins and left with yet another blow to my faith in women.

    P.S. This chick looks like she's in her mid-twenties. From all my interactions with girls in the uni, I seemed to connect best with girls above 23 years old. So I thought she would be less flighty in comparison to her younger peers, but clearly not.

  10. #60
    Member bazoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Western Europe
    Age
    25
    Posts
    702



    Sounds like you have no idea why you'd wanna meet her again besides she's hot and reciprocated a little

    You don't screen for positive traits / qualify her / connect

    Only spiking BT = cheap (cause you dont show she has to earn you) thus disposable

    You went straight into making plans without having a reason for it
    She'll feel like you're cheap and you do this to a lot of girls (she barely had to pass any tests or connect with you)
    Give her a reason / find out why you'd wanna meet her yourself (why does she qualify besides being hot?)

    Of course you did the bt spiking well, and she found you intriguing but she got her validation so easily

    Its a mindset: are you just trying to get cock in pussy like a beggar or are you someone who she has to earn a little and you can give things in return

    (Take with grain of salt, only did night game last months not so much day)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •