Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I've been thinking plenty about becoming more aggressive, and taking more risks through daygame. I had a daygame approach the other day where I interlocked her hand and slapped her ass in less a than 15 minute interaction. I almost never physically kino outside of casual touches, but this was a different approach.

One of my best daygame number closes was having a girl touching me up in the middle of the street in broad daylight whilst I had a direct, and charming sexual vibe. I've not really ever managed to, or even thought about trying to do it again. I just saw this video which got me thinking more about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjBTr2_X8w

Hugging, high-five and holding, holding her in by her waist, kiss closing in a very short time, picking her up.

I wonder if he has a lot of buyers remorse from this type of game.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_lover View Post
    I've been thinking plenty about becoming more aggressive, and taking more risks through daygame. I had a daygame approach the other day where I interlocked her hand and slapped her ass in less a than 15 minute interaction. I almost never physically kino outside of casual touches, but this was a different approach.

One of my best daygame number closes was having a girl touching me up in the middle of the street in broad daylight whilst I had a direct, and charming sexual vibe. I've not really ever managed to, or even thought about trying to do it again. I just saw this video which got me thinking more about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjBTr2_X8w

Hugging, high-five and holding, holding her in by her waist, kiss closing in a very short time, picking her up.

I wonder if he has a lot of buyers remorse from this type of game.
    Yeah I did similar stuff a few times over the years. The girl has to be VERY receptive to you from the start, and somewhat open-minded / in a "fun" mood for you to pull this off..When I did that kind of stuff, it often happened in "holiday" type situations - say when I happened to be abroad, and so was the girl... Then she is a "hook up" mode, so buyers remorse is less...

The problem is actually finding such girls in the first place - there are not many of them, especially given the current weather and hectic pace of life here. The last time I pulled off such strong/fast moves was about 6 weeks ago. I tried to schedule the date directly at my place after...She agreed to it, but flaked one hour before. Never managed to see her again.

I don't really see much reason to get that physical on the street unless you are planning to pull her there and then...That's not really what I meant anyway in my original post...I meant more of a subcommunication / vibe, rather than overt physical moves.

So I left my house today heading for the gym, and I did almost exactly the same approach as the dude in the video.

I spot a hot girl across the road walking the opposite way. I cross the road and open her from the front. -Opening from the front immediately stops her, and you can engage her completely.-
    I use the Drexel opener, but this time I said it with a cheeky smile and an exaggerated tilted head. -I tend to tilt my head much later in interactions, but now I'm going to do it as part of the opener-
    She took the bait, which most girls don't. I responded "me too", and asked her to give me a compliment. She said I had really nice skin I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She touched my face.
    I introduced myself and kept a hold of her hand for the rest of the interaction. I then fluffed and then twirled her around two times. I then pitched a meet for tomorrow, exchanged numbers, kissed each other on the cheeks and departed.

My biggest regret was not holding her by the waist and pulling her in, and also not going for the kiss. I should have tried insta-date her there and then, but she was on the way to meet someone.

The reason why this approach worked -
    Opened from front, and had her stop.
    I immediately stood within 5 inches of her. Invading her space. (I'm starting to think, this is the best screening method)
    I tilted my head and smiled whilst saying the opener, to display my vibe.
    I kept hold of her hand after the introduction.
    I twirled her around twice.

Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.

V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

Suggestions:

Now, my thoughts are this chick is going to flake. I sent her a nice to meet you message an hour later, but no reply. I will see how it pans out tomorrow. My thoughts are this is buyers remorse game, but at the same time, I 'm sure it gets you laid and it's just a case of playing the numbers. Like every other fucking game.
    1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

Try these out. You have nothing to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by Circulator View Post
    Nice job. Kudos on the direct street approach.

Suggestions:

1. Do you have an iPhone? If so, try sending her a Digital Touch Message or handwritten message/drawing. It is a good way to personalize your messages and make them more intimate/flirtatious. It might stir a response out of her.

2. After getting her number, try taking a selfie with her and txting it to her so she remembers what you look like. Or take a selfie, preferably wearing what you were wearing when you met her, and send it to her now. She has probably already forgotten what you look like, or has convoluted in her mind what you look like with someone else, or she can only remember the things she DIDN'T like about you ("oh he had a crumb on the side of his mouth" or "his lips were chapped" or "he had one out of place nose hair" or some BS). You need to remind her what you look like, or she will paint her own mental picture, and it could be negative if she feels any apprehension at all about meeting you (a technique to feel OK about flaking). Don't you forget sometimes what girls look like? It happens when you are meeting lots of new girls, right? You get them mixed up, or forget the specifics, no? Same thing for girls...

Try these out. You have nothing to lose!
    The selfie is a good one. (I don't have an iphone.)

Name, I have bad memory, so I may forget what you look like. Let's take a selfie. So you can also remember just how handsome I was.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

V-Man, I have always wondered why some interactions have a sexual flirty vibe, and some just don't. Is it her? Am I responding to her reactions? Is it me? Is she responding to my actions? Why does it only happen a few times a year? Why not most of the time?
    No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?

Quote Originally Posted by V man View Post
    No need to analyse so much. Simply some people have a natural chemistry together, others don't. You are hitting on random women, with random personalities, most of them will not be compatible with you. But I think that having a confident care free chill vibe will increase the amount of positive reaction you get.

So what happened with that chick? Did she ever respond?
    Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.

Nope, no response. Went just as I expected. There's a series of videos from countless 'players' doing this fast aggressive game with a number close. I just cannot see it leading to a lay, unless they went for a SDL.

Has anyone watched Daniel Blake's daygame videos? He has a series of SDL's which he has recorded. He is tall, strong BL and teases the girls, even though his mannerisms look completely off to me. He daygames in and around London, especially Shoreditch.
    I watched it, I like how he improvises with openers similiar to krauser, I learned a lot from these guys, my open rate has improved a lot, especially when stopping girls walking on the street thanks to these guys

You are right, his lays are mostly SDL, but I think he did take number few times if I am not mistaken ?