Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This is a direct rerun of a Skills360 thread a few months back.

I can't find it though, did you delete the thread Skills?

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    This is a direct rerun of a Skills360 thread a few months back.

I can't find it though, did you delete the thread Skills?
    Haha I was thinking the same. During that time I was hurting post break up. The post is time and effort in cross gaming worth it. On my phone so will link when I get home.

Night game compare to the past has changed in some ways. The ratios for some reason are getting worst. Way more guys than girls.

Uber and lift had become and extra layer of problem. I used used to pull given women rides and/or driving them to the car. So one more obstacle.

Tinder I feel has taken some snl away.

The club music have a lot of loud techno instead of top 40 which help imho more with seduction.

West also as always hit it on the nail with other changes.

Now there is a different with coping and excuses vs. Facts.

Those are facts and I forgot most dudes now lift,dress nice,look good and have minimal game.

With all that being said you can still get laid and do good. For example online is harder for what I hear and still dudes getting laid.

My point is yes more problems buy as long as you put in the work you should be ok.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    With all that being said you can still get laid and do good. For example online is harder for what I hear and still dudes getting laid.
    Haha. Night game is harder because of online. But online game is harder. Excuses excuses excuses. Its easier to get laid now than ever (though this may only apply to the 20%, the 80% could be suffering more for all I know.)

EDIT -

Had to fact check myself here. It seems that millennials are indeed having less sex, though not by a very significant margin: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0104052a090f3

So my personal experience may be relative. There's no lack of girls fucking though. . these are still excuses excuses excuses. But the way you game will of course always evolve, because that too is always relative (to what other guys are doing and whatever avenues for sex are out there at the time.)

Haha. Night game is harder because of online. But online game is harder. Excuses excuses excuses. Its easier to get laid now than ever (though this may only apply to the 20%, the 80% could be suffering more for all I know.)
    I get that and there is a differencertain with coping and excuses, and negative type posters. I don't think the op is one of those typical always complain posters.

Sometimes in the community we need to post some legit problemso and observations to see how to get feedback or get around them.

But yeah putting the work is usually the answer.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

A lot of this no doubt has to do with my level of skill, but in my experience nightgame nowadays is only for ONS. I've never been able to pull sucessfully line up a day 2. Not even a day 2 from a ONS from a club/bar pull. I do live in a city that relies heavily on tindr.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Yeah... this is what I've heard from other veterans. The league got soft (NBA reference... not a shot at anyone.)

I wasn't around before online game was a thing... so won't KJ on that. Personally I don't even find night game hard per-se but ahem... like WIA said... day game is an option too. Just like some have already said it takes in-field work and careful analysis to get the hang of cold approach.

Teev's recent thread also comes to mind here (LINK) and... there was a nice results-oriented thread by POB a while back (LINK)

Quote Originally Posted by FRwestk View Post
    A lot of this no doubt has to do with my level of skill, but in my experience nightgame nowadays is only for ONS. I've never been able to pull sucessfully line up a day 2. Not even a day 2 from a ONS from a club/bar pull. I do live in a city that relies heavily on tindr.

Its easier in general to go for SNL than to stop yourself halfway through to get a phone number and set up a day 2. I think its also easier to see a girl again after you fuck her. So...I'm not sure why you are saying this like its a bad thing. If more women wanna bang immediately, start banging them instead of thinking you have to go through classic dating.

here is the post pe is talking about:http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...aming-worth-it

If anyone believes the game has changed, come check out Europe - its the same old over here as far as I see

Plus, we dont do the online thing as good as they do in the States...I dont know anyone on instagram personally but that could be just me

So my personal experience may be relative. There's no lack of girls fucking though. . these are still excuses excuses excuses. But the way you game will of course always evolve, because that too is always relative (to what other guys are doing and whatever avenues for sex are out there at the time.)
    Pretty much the reason for the post. Your game will evolve based on the conditions in place that pertain to you surviving and replicating better. For example when 'game' originally started it was all about phone calls, NOT texting. It is not necessarily bad or good, just different and something to take in consideration. Which is why I'm glad WestIndian pointed some more of the changes in the last few years:
    I don't know what the fuck these other dudes are talking about, but most definitely the night life has changed.
    At an economic level there are less and less nightclubs and bars. That's an industry wide trend, and you can google that shit.
    There's a popular article about how bars/clubs are dying in the UK. The states are the same.
    They aren't closing down because of "industry" consolidation. Overall LESS PEOPLE ARE GOING OUT. So there's less money to be made.
    Why do you think a lot of places are now catering to the bottle service crowd? They can't exist without catering to whales.

Very insightful and I forgot to mention even the Uber and Lyft initiatives. My thoughts were generally they would help get people out more, but now that I think about it, it's a major cock-block when you are about to pull the girl and her friend comes telling you that their Uber is here. Any other things that have help shift culture?

What I am thinking is that this is just like a knowing your market with business. If you really know your potential customer then you are better able to communicate your product to them. If we know the women better, what they are going through as in what worked before may not be the same place then where they are now, then we can do a better job of giving them the opportunity to interact with them. One area for example that I haven't explored yet is snapchat. Some of the hot girls are on snapchat. I don't know that it's bad or good, but it could be good likely if I find a way to get girls from there. Just an example, but thinking of the things above, some of my friends have gotten some action by being Uber drivers.
    -Supernova