Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Z View Post
    Its easier in general to go for SNL than to stop yourself halfway through to get a phone number and set up a day 2. I think its also easier to see a girl again after you fuck her. So...I'm not sure why you are saying this like its a bad thing. If more women wanna bang immediately, start banging them instead of thinking you have to go through classic dating.
    Basically I am not as good at SNL's than day 2s, so I'm just whining at this point. (I do mention that this has to do with my skill level)
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

I don't like making generalizations for the entire pick up community so I can only comment on myself. My online game is easier when I first get to a new city because I can instamatch thousands of women. However my RL game is more difficult at first because my logistics take time to workout. The exception would be if I'm just going to pay for a downtown hotel, cabs, etc. Over the course of a month the online game tends to dry up and I get comfortable enough to start making decent progress in RL.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Pretty much the reason for the post. Your game will evolve based on the conditions in place that pertain to you surviving and replicating better. For example when 'game' originally started it was all about phone calls, NOT texting. It is not necessarily bad or good, just different and something to take in consideration. Which is why I'm glad WestIndian pointed some more of the changes in the last few years:
    Gotcha. I was carrying over Skills360 framing of this post, he was in a bad place and was whiney at the time lol. (totally understandable for where you were at the time Skills, not ragging on you.)

I looked up the numbers. Bar and Nightclub profits and attendance are growing (outside of a 2008-2009 dip caused by the recession) but the number of bars and clubs are down. Not huge growth, but up 1.4% from 2014 to 2015. The "millennials" articles I found (that I'm assuming WestIndian is references) are cherry picking facts to paint a picture (if an article written in 2016 about millennial nightlife habits references a decrease in profits in 2009, without mentioning its gone up every year since, then its a bullshit article with a motive), this one gives you the legit cold hard numbers and analysis:

http://www.nciaa.com/content.aspx?pa...odule_id=29898

Not sure what can be inferred though, anecdotal experience from older guys who spend a lot of time clubbing over the year is probably the most valuable.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Bottom line is if the club is sucking (usually due to bad ratios)...

the best thing is to be consistently going out and try different scenes and new clubs...(in some cities logistically difficult like for me now to travel to Broward is 1 hour away, and Miami 1 1/2 hours away...)

Again as long as you put in the NUMBERS (game is a numbers game and SKILL SET) you should be ok....

Analogy:

Day game if one mall sucks and you are doing bad try a different mall or different beach etc...

if pof sucks try ocupid
    if ocupid sucks try tinder etc...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Bottom line is if the club is sucking (usually due to bad ratios)...

the best thing is to be consistently going out and try different scenes and new clubs...(in some cities logistically difficult like for me now to travel to Broward is 1 hour away, and Miami 1 1/2 hours away...)

Again as long as you put in the NUMBERS (game is a numbers game and SKILL SET) you should be ok....

Analogy:

Day game if one mall sucks and you are doing bad try a different mall or different beach etc...

if pof sucks try ocupid
    if ocupid sucks try tinder etc...
    Yeah this.

OP: Santa Monica has always been pretty rough club wise, its an old people and tourist town. Venice isn't great either (like 3 blah bars on Abbot Kinney, and some bars near the beach which can be hit or miss), nor is Culver City or Marina Del Rey. West LA isn't the best place to meet girls at night. (Day game, this area is amazing, couldn't possibly get better actually.)

Drive 3-4 miles inland, and try West Hollywood and Hollywood, or a little further into Silverlake and Downtown. That's where all the young people go to club and party. Mixed clubs in WeHo are the easiest for fast sex in my experience, though I haven't really been out in that area in a while and I've recently heard many straight guys have caught on to the mixed WeHo clubs, and that they're becoming more meat market. Still, should be good stomping grounds. I have a particular venue in mind but I don't want to give it away on a public forum.

Game has changed considerably. I can't really explain specifically "What" has changed about it. I've come across some interesting things in my readings, *(One book that comes to mind is Zen and The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance") I think that game has all the suddenly become "Main Stream" sort of like how the "Punk" movement has become mainstream.

I think Cosy was slightly onto something with his South Park reference. South Park has always been a good reference point in figuring out the forces of change. I didn't honestly think that the "Member Berry" thing should be the thought to look at. But last season instead with the "Soda Sopa" sort of idea. I think the new concept that is being pushed across the table is pretty much these "communities" in apartment complex's. I think that is one piece of it.

I think though that all the suddenly things are getting worst. And I feel it is because of something. Can't put my finger on it. I'm thinking this trend however is related to North America in general. I get closer to opting out of being social on a regular basis with people who are not my close friends. Don't have that trust anymore.
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Pureevil, you ever go run game in San Diego?
    I was in SD for a week this year. I used to live there, but didn't have any game at the time, even though I definitely looked better (lean, shredded, face skinnier, etc).

Girls were way way more DTF and open minded. Much more in the moment, especially compared to the east coast and even LA. This was all across the board, online, real life, etc. I could go to a bar on a monday (industry) evening and still get a ton of IoIs over there.

Anyways, now that I think about it, the whole online thing killing real life game might be more true in my city. Girls are plentiful and intelligent, but boy are they prude compared to other cities I've been to. People pretty much only hang out with other work friends or have to join some dorky ass activity like co-ed sports. Same social circle for their entire existence in this city.

Quote Originally Posted by Must View Post
    I think though that all the suddenly things are getting worst. And I feel it is because of something. Can't put my finger on it. I'm thinking this trend however is related to North America in general. I get closer to opting out of being social on a regular basis with people who are not my close friends. Don't have that trust anymore.
    I have three comments on this:
    1.) Sometimes game might get comparitively worse to times recently, but I doubt they will ever get as worse as caveman days. My caveman ancestors would give their left nut to have the access to women at the swipe of a finger or to food with the swipe of a card. This worse/better is just relative to current day and will go and up and down. I'm thankful for that caveman fighting through the shit he went through so I could have things better. For this I won't complain that it is 'worse'. I don't think you were here, but likely a valuable perspective for anyone reading.

2.) I think you might be on to something with the North America thing though. I just got to Tokyo and the women that I have interacted with, all of them from foreign countries have shown me a kind of respect that I don't see in the U.S. Example: I stopped one girl on the plane with a dumb question about the flight to which she didn't even know. She gave me her complete attention and just waiting for me to say more and more to her. I don't find this kind of attention from strangers in the U.S. These however have only been Japanese girls, so we will see. I'm interested in this though.

3.) I remember towards the end of my time in Denver and the RSD Facebook group, people would just say they were going to be out and leave their # for anyone to go out with them. They didn't care if they were competent wings or not and they all just met up, disorganized and not even really friends. This led to an interesting dynamic.
    -Supernova

Quote Originally Posted by FRwestk View Post
    Pureevil, you ever go run game in San Diego?
    I was in SD for a week this year. I used to live there, but didn't have any game at the time, even though I definitely looked better (lean, shredded, face skinnier, etc).

Girls were way way more DTF and open minded. Much more in the moment, especially compared to the east coast and even LA. This was all across the board, online, real life, etc. I could go to a bar on a monday (industry) evening and still get a ton of IoIs over there.

Anyways, now that I think about it, the whole online thing killing real life game might be more true in my city. Girls are plentiful and intelligent, but boy are they prude compared to other cities I've been to. People pretty much only hang out with other work friends or have to join some dorky ass activity like co-ed sports. Same social circle for their entire existence in this city.
    San Diego is a great city, probably the best city in the country if you add everything up. Has one of the world's best climates, beautiful mountains and beaches, and is absent the entertainment industry. A lot of really cool happy people enjoying life in an ideal setting. Large city CA is red pill in general, non judgemental and easy going as the typical baseline, and lots of people are DTF. Your experience is the norm. I'd love to end up there later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    San Diego is a great city, probably the best city in the country if you add everything up. Has one of the world's best climates, beautiful mountains and beaches, and is absent the entertainment industry. A lot of really cool happy people enjoying life in an ideal setting. Large city CA is red pill in general, non judgemental and easy going as the typical baseline, and lots of people are DTF. Your experience is the norm. I'd love to end up there later in life.
    Yeah, kicking myself for not having game when I used to live there. Boy I miss it.