Close
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Do you care if you're dating the Village Bicycle?

Sorry to be crass, but eh.

Found a girl I've been casually dating for a year - whom I like a lot and met at a work function (works at a sister office) ... apparently has slept with numerous men from my office (before we met). And these were all One Night Stand type deals. The information isn't confirmed by her, but very highly credible.

I guess I can't fault her for that. But for some reason, I feel duped, or like a clown right now. I'm not sure why. Not sure how much is 'rumor' as well, but some of these alleged guys look physically disgusting (short, overweight, zit faced) and I think that's the part that upsets me the most. Like she's very attractive, but apparently does not have high standards, seemingly. What does that say about me, ya know?

This is literally like that scene from Office Space where he tells Jennifer Anniston "You slept with LUMBURG?" -- but in this case, unlike the movie, she actually did. I don't work in the same department as these guys so that's not a factor but fuck.

Haven't brought it up to her yet. I've been reading around and most Blogs about 'the gf's past' say to just leave it alone and move on, and don't bring it up unless you want to end things.

I don't really blame her, but I think at heart, I do judge her for being easy to an extent. I feel like I need to at least air my feelings, and then move on, after the fact. But I'll probably seem like a huge douchebag trying to bring up a history that she herself didn't even bring up (some clowns at work were gossipping).

nope, I would give 0 fucks about it.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Do you care if...
    No. At least not really. There might be some outdated biological programming in the back of my mind, playing on some deep insecurities, but as long as I'm conscious, I'd not let it affect the situation.

What does that say about me, ya know?
    Absolutely nothing.

---

I can understand the sentiment, after all it might feel like it's taking a toll on your social status (sucks your girl's history is within the same extended social circle), but as far as I see, if you actually like this girl, why would you let your own insecurities affect whatever you have with her. Your ego got bruised, get over it.

There were couple of times in my past when I let shit like that interfere with my relationships with women and looking back, in both cases I feel like a tool for letting social pressure and my own ego win.

That said, I'm very interested to see what others have to say on the topic.
    Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Nope, don't care. In fact I like a promiscuous woman. I even like hearing details of her past promiscuity. Gives me a boner.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick2 View Post
    I guess I can't fault her for that. But for some reason, I feel duped, or like a clown right now. I'm not sure why.
    Because you know that this is something guys make jokes about and they probably actually are snickering behind your back. Question is, why are they doing that? In my opinion, the answer is that they're doing it because they're immature and sexually repressed. So, ask yourself who you'd rather fit in with: the teenage boys high fiving around the water cooler, or the fun sexy girl you're boning?

Haven't brought it up to her yet. I've been reading around and most Blogs about 'the gf's past' say to just leave it alone and move on, and don't bring it up unless you want to end things... I feel like I need to at least air my feelings, and then move on, after the fact. But I'll probably seem like a huge douchebag trying to bring up a history that she herself didn't even bring up (some clowns at work were gossipping).
    Your instincts are correct - you will look like a huge douchebag who has sexual hang-ups and a serious M/w complex. I mean, what do you hope to get out of such a conversation? An apology? Are you hoping she'll say something that'll make you feel better? Or maybe that once you get it out of your system and insult her for having sex you'll feel better? Don't do it. You'll both walk away feeling worse.

Either let this go or break up with her, because taking your hang-ups out on her isn't nice.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Sorry to be crass, but eh.

Found a girl I've been casually dating for a year - whom I like a lot and met at a work function (works at a sister office) ... apparently has slept with numerous men from my office (before we met). And these were all One Night Stand type deals. The information isn't confirmed by her, but very highly credible.

I guess I can't fault her for that. But for some reason, I feel duped, or like a clown right now. I'm not sure why. Not sure how much is 'rumor' as well, but some of these alleged guys look physically disgusting (short, overweight, zit faced) and I think that's the part that upsets me the most. Like she's very attractive, but apparently does not have high standards, seemingly. What does that say about me, ya know?

This is literally like that scene from Office Space where he tells Jennifer Anniston "You slept with LUMBURG?" -- but in this case, unlike the movie, she actually did. I don't work in the same department as these guys so that's not a factor but fuck.

Haven't brought it up to her yet. I've been reading around and most Blogs about 'the gf's past' say to just leave it alone and move on, and don't bring it up unless you want to end things.

I don't really blame her, but I think at heart, I do judge her for being easy to an extent. I feel like I need to at least air my feelings, and then move on, after the fact. But I'll probably seem like a huge douchebag trying to bring up a history that she herself didn't even bring up (some clowns at work were gossipping).
    Listen i wrote about and teach about do not worry about women past, do not judge women, women are not whores or slusts only beta think that.... Again i teach all that shit! But we are all doing all this self improvement and game for happiness (after all)

I can smell a bunch of drama (based on your post and your feelings toward the situation)

In this case my advice is to manage your expectation and to have her as A FB, go through the right process of dating:

1.- have a lot of girls

2.- date a couple of them

3.- the one that you kind of like spend a bit more time with her and screen her

4.- LET HER WIN YOU OVER...

Anyways no matter what any posters including myself say, is all about your happiness... A dude like nwp for example would not give a fuck and have all the co workers gangbang here as he watches tv...But his happiness will be at a 100.... You in this situation, your happiness would be -50

Aka a dude like you may have anxiety and problems with the situation....

With that being said, part of being a good seducers is suppressing beta emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness etc...

At the end of the day is your life/happiness and how you feel about the whole thing... I personally would not date a girl that has been with people i know (my own player type code)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

I do judge her for being easy to an extent.
    This type of slut shaming and heterophobia on a red pill forum is truly sickening.

The "village bicycle?"

First of all, are you some kind of a proud virgin? If not, get off your fucking high horse. And even if you are, get off your fucking high horse!

By calling her "the village bicycle" you are stripping her of all heterosexuality and are making her out to be this asexual creature whom sex is something that other people do to her while she is an object to be ridden on, as she remains passive. This is the Disney conservative notion indicating that only men are heterosexual, while women are asexual. And it's a garbage notion!

Seriously, drop this slut shaming crap. You're coming off like a beta with zero experience in the secret society! I'm sure you have relished the thought of being the village bicycle yourself for as many women who want to ride you as possible! Stop being a 1950s prude!

I feel like I need to at least air my feelings, and then move on,
    Now you're just being a beta pussy! How would that convo go? "Hey honey, I don't like how you love sleeping around as much as I do. I want a woman who hates sex. So we're done!"

LMAO!

But I'll probably seem like a huge douchebag trying to bring up a history that she herself didn't even bring up
    No. You'll just seem like a typical blue pill beta who wants only men to be straight while women get to be asexual objects for your exclusive territorial possession. In other words, your secret society credentials will be revoked.

You need to come to terms with the fact that all of us men here want to be village bicycles ourselves. Calling a woman the village bicycle in a derogatory manner for having the same dream as all of us - as if you want some cold fish prude in your bed - is the height of blue pill hypocrisy and shows that you are still suffering from Disney based mind control!

Stop it!

Village bicycles (like us) should be celebrated, not condemned!
    SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Madonna/whore complex. Get over it.

kant

All women are promiscuous by nature. There are some who haven't done it yet, some who lie about it, and some damage cases who really wont do it, but the point stands

Hmm, you guys are definitely mostly falling on one side of the coin here, no one will even attempt to play Devil's advocate? (I guess my opinion here or rather my visceral feelings at the situation).

I've read all your comments, and feel like you might be right, that maybe I just have some outdated complex. But then how come I still feel like shit? How do I stop feeling like shit?

Are you hoping she'll say something that'll make you feel better? Or maybe that once you get it out of your system and insult her for having sex you'll feel better? Don't do it. You'll both walk away feeling worse.
    I'm hoping she'll deny at least part of it, that may make me feel better.

Also I feel like getting it out there 'hey some idiots at the bar were talking about your past, wanted to punch them in the face, I don't like hearing about past details though, didn't make me feel too good."

But fair point. She will obviously only feel worse from any comment, but that's true of almost any relationship "grievance."