Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    In other words, Drex is going a lot further than you are PE to remove the sexual threat. Indeed, my guess is that as a Born Again he is looking to take sex before marriage off the table altogether in the future. That is their belief system in general anyway. I grew up in a Mormon stronghold so I understand some of the fundamentalist mindset.
    Honestly would be interesting to me to see if a full blown player can pull off what he's attempting to pull off, just for the intrigue of it. Its an interesting field test, dating multiple girls simultaneously while not sleeping with them over longer periods of time, in order to set himself up for the proper screening time necessary for a solid LTR. Can it be done? What issues will he run into? Will he come up with game to correct these issues, or will he learn he has to fuck them within a certain window no matter what or he loses them? Does this attract other born-agains only or does he still have a wealth of options? Hopefully he posts feedback as he goes and down the road.

Its nothing I'd ever PERSONALLY want to test, but an interesting field test to observe go down. I'm not threatened by a born again Christain view at all, I enjoy watching people go down all the twists and turns of their paths (so long as they don't get into "holier than thou" type lifestyle preference one-ups-manship, which comes as much from many players as religious folk in my experience. THAT shit is idiotic IMO and I have very little patience with it.) Just interesting field tests to me, that lead to more information.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    Honestly would be interesting to me to see if a full blown player can pull off what he's attempting to pull off, just for the intrigue of it. Its an interesting field test, dating multiple girls simultaneously while not sleeping with them over longer periods of time, in order to set himself up for proper screening necessary for a solid LTR.

Its nothing I'd ever PERSONALLY want to test, but an interesting field test to observe go down. I'm not threatened by a born again Christain view at all, I enjoy watching people go down all the twists and turns of their paths (so long as they don't get into "holier than thou" type lifestyle preference one-ups-manship, which comes as much from many players as religious folk in my experience. THAT shit is idiotic IMO.). Just interesting field tests to me, that lead to more information.
    Gavin McInnes has done something similar (Player to marriage+God)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    I'm not threatened by a born again Christain view at all, I enjoy watching people go down all the twists and turns of their paths (so long as they don't get into "holier than thou" type lifestyle preference one-ups-manship, which comes as much from many players as religious folk in my experience. THAT shit is idiotic IMO and I have very little patience with it.)
    I sucker for this one myself, it is true. The one thing I will say though is that if no one argues against some crazy notion, it makes it look like the former person is right without question. There have been so many things in my life I accepted as true because no one pointed out the obvious holes in the plot. It can be a challenge to respect someone else’s beliefs and at the same time point out why I do not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    I sucker for this one myself, it is true. The one thing I will say though is that if no one argues against some crazy notion, it makes it look like the former person is right without question. There have been so many things in my life I accepted as true because no one pointed out the obvious holes in the plot. It can be a challenge to respect someone else’s beliefs and at the same time point out why I do not agree.
    For sure. I think a pro/con discussion can take place without "my preference is better than yours" though which is where these discussions so often go. Holes in everything, life ain't perfect. I'm well aware of the cons of my own lifestyle decisions, I just happen to prefer those cons to the other cons for where I'm at right now. That's about the best you can do. . choose the cons that suck the least for wherever you're at. Haha c'est la vie.

Uncle Walker, that is a fair point. I openly acknowledge that it is a somewhat feminine thing I have said, and the reason is this: part of this whole transition was my getting tired of being with women I liked and got along really well with, only to be unceremoniously dropped the moment a "real boyfriend" type came around. Plenty of times they would come back for more sex between boyfriends, but a fair amount of the time this was actually painful for me because I liked those women and was very insulted that they didn't see me as anything but a sex object.

I know that's most guys' dream but I value real connection with people, and with women, as much as the sex itself in most cases and so I want to make sure I am not going to be simply used for sex if I am going to spend my time interacting with a woman. Which leads to my next point, which is that as my career builds and I focus my energies on building wealth and making myself a nice living, I have less and less time to spend investing in women just to get laid once or twice. They have to be real assets in my life, if I'm going to take an hour out of my week and my studies to spend time with them.

So I want to make sure they are actually interested in me to some extent, before I get intimate with them now. There is absolutely no way I'm waiting until marriage to have sex, and I probably won't get married at all. I am not a perfect Christian and nobody ever has been or ever will be; even Paul writes about how he knows the right thing to do but constantly does the wrong thing instead. To me it is not about perfection, it's about effort and doing the best job you can.

I love women too much to not have sex with them at all, and I love my own peace of mind too much to get married. So I need to strike a balance that works for me and I think that having sex within the confines of a committed relationship is a good next step in my evolution, perhaps in some kind of serial monogamy way, and I have no problem dating several women without having sex with them until I find the one I want to be in that relationship with.

I also have no problem being single forever and if I don't find one I like, so be it, I have plenty of other things to keep my plate full in life.
    If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Uncle Walker, that is a fair point. I openly acknowledge that it is a somewhat feminine thing I have said, and the reason is this: part of this whole transition was my getting tired of being with women I liked and got along really well with, only to be unceremoniously dropped the moment a "real boyfriend" type came around. Plenty of times they would come back for more sex between boyfriends, but a fair amount of the time this was actually painful for me because I liked those women and was very insulted that they didn't see me as anything but a sex object.
    ^ but causation correlation, you just got to change the ratios, from 100 player/lover to to 75% lover/player/10% provider/15% bf possibility(sample, to make a point)... Uncle walker is saying is right you still want to be a sexual threat lover, you are rationalizing horrible, and you will fuck it up... Though even if you come across blue pill maybe by having been a player you probably will unconsciously will probably project similar ratios... My brother was going to be a priest and he did really good with christian type game so did my dad (but for me they are a bit beta)

I know that's most guys' dream but I value real connection with people, and with women, as much as the sex itself in most cases and so I want to make sure I am not going to be simply used for sex if I am going to spend my time interacting with a woman. Which leads to my next point, which is that as my career builds and I focus my energies on building wealth and making myself a nice living, I have less and less time to spend investing in women just to get laid once or twice. They have to be real assets in my life, if I'm going to take an hour out of my week and my studies to spend time with them.
    ^ this is what i am doing now as well, with career and mission, plus i think i got to a place were i got sort of stuck in game(i achieved shit that even the gurus of gurus of could not pull), and i was like meh! big fucking deal, is this it?... Meanwhile i neglected some other shit in my life... So i get what you going through... With that being said i think maybe something was wrong with your mechanics, every girl i had wanted me to be the boyfriend always, and fought hard for it (the fuck buddies, the mltrs, everybody), it was a mission to get rid of them, till today i still if i want can get access...

So I want to make sure they are actually interested in me to some extent, before I get intimate with them now. There is absolutely no way I'm waiting until marriage to have sex, and I probably won't get married at all. I am not a perfect Christian and nobody ever has been or ever will be; even Paul writes about how he knows the right thing to do but constantly does the wrong thing instead. To me it is not about perfection, it's about effort and doing the best job you can.
    This is what i don't get all the fb, mltr, etc... are suppose to be interest in you first... Again, i don't get this...

I love women too much to not have sex with them at all, and I love my own peace of mind too much to get married. So I need to strike a balance that works for me and I think that having sex within the confines of a committed relationship is a good next step in my evolution, perhaps in some kind of serial monogamy way, and I have no problem dating several women without having sex with them until I find the one I want to be in that relationship with.
    Yea! that is what i am gonna start doing now, but you still have to date multiple women and pick the best (sort of like the bachelor and shit), and she is the ONE THAT HAS TO HINT OR PUSH for relationship...

I also have no problem being single forever and if I don't find one I like, so be it, I have plenty of other things to keep my plate full in life.
    ^ every time i lose a main i think like this, and if you are AN ATTRACTIVE DUDE, it is almost impossible to be single for more than 3-6 months...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Trust me, I'm not coming across as "blue pill" at all. I still talk about sex, gender dynamics etc. because these topics are very interesting to me. Further, I am quite open about my past as a sex addict and how no amount of casual sex was fulfilling to me. Most women have had similar experiences in that regard, and so I am connecting with them on that level to some degree. There is certainly no impression from me that I'm some kind of blue pill schlub who can't get laid--I'm being extremely upfront with these women, with the only real difference being that I'm openly telling them that sex is not on the table right away because I am not interested in casual sex or one night stands.
    If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!

kant

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

True, it's easy to get into the trap of getting good at bedding women quickly and easily and providing for them good sexual release once a week. Then you realize she only comes over to get off and has no interest in you at a deeper level. But this is simply a function of the way women see men. They don't love us like we want them to, they love us in an instrumental way, insofar as we fill one of the boxes they want filled. Boyfriend, fuck buddy, friend, mentor whatever. The reason it's so easy for girls to break up and find another boyfriend immediately, and give zero shits about the old guy a week later, is that they only care about us for what we represent, not for our own sake. So sure you can go ahead and fill a different box for her instead of human dildo if you want, you might fill the boyfriend box and get her investment, but don't kid yourself about what's going on behind the scenes or how she really feels at a deeper level.

"There is no reciprocity. Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters don't love anyone".

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    True, it's easy to get into the trap of getting good at bedding women quickly and easily and providing for them good sexual release once a week. Then you realize she only comes over to get off and has no interest in you at a deeper level. But this is simply a function of the way women see men. They don't love us like we want them to, they love us in an instrumental way, insofar as we fill one of the boxes they want filled. Boyfriend, fuck buddy, friend, mentor whatever. The reason it's so easy for girls to break up and find another boyfriend immediately, and give zero shits about the old guy a week later, is that they only care about us for what we represent, not for our own sake. So sure you can go ahead and fill a different box for her instead of human dildo if you want, you might fill the boyfriend box and get her investment, but don't kid yourself about what's going on behind the scenes or how she really feels at a deeper level.

"There is no reciprocity. Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters don't love anyone".
    Solid reminder, and I agree. Women are utilitarian in ways that men can barely fathom when it comes to relationships. What I'm looking for now is at least to have the woman add real value to my life, more than just sexually, as long as I'm filling whatever role I end up filling. Who knows, this entire thing may fail and I'll end up celibate. I definitely give off "nicer" vibes now than I used to, and I can see the different effect it has as plain as day, so I hope I can find the balance I'm looking for.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel Scott View Post
    Trust me, I'm not coming across as "blue pill" at all. I still talk about sex, gender dynamics etc. because these topics are very interesting to me. Further, I am quite open about my past as a sex addict and how no amount of casual sex was fulfilling to me. Most women have had similar experiences in that regard, and so I am connecting with them on that level to some degree. There is certainly no impression from me that I'm some kind of blue pill schlub who can't get laid--I'm being extremely upfront with these women, with the only real difference being that I'm openly telling them that sex is not on the table right away because I am not interested in casual sex or one night stands.
    ^ well that is not how you convey the message before... But if you can do this ^ girls will fall hard... Field tested (of course i was manipulating but you will actually will honest about it which is even more powerful)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com