Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel Scott View Post
    Solid reminder, and I agree. Women are utilitarian in ways that men can barely fathom when it comes to relationships. What I'm looking for now is at least to have the woman add real value to my life, more than just sexually, as long as I'm filling whatever role I end up filling. Who knows, this entire thing may fail and I'll end up celibate. I definitely give off "nicer" vibes now than I used to, and I can see the different effect it has as plain as day, so I hope I can find the balance I'm looking for.
    funny i was going to mention that to the forum when they were going after you... Yeah! though i do not agree with extreme stuff, i can definitely notice...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    ^ well that is not how you convey the message before... But if you can do this ^ girls will fall hard... Field tested (of course i was manipulating but you will actually will honest about it which is even more powerful)
    I am being 100% real and open about myself, my ideas, my political and religious stance, and everything else. It is very liberating to just be completely real without caring one iota whether I'm going to get laid or not. Ironically (or perhaps not), I have not lost one drop of interest thus far with the women I've been speaking to on such terms. I certainly did not mean to imply earlier that I magically forgot how game works or what women respond to, and I don't believe I did. I am telling them exactly why I don't want to have sex with them, and that I want to find a real girlfriend before I do, and that I will be OK with either outcome. It's a lot of pressure off, I am not "performing" at all the way I did when I was in PUA sex-acquisition mode. There is nothing to lose, nothing to screw up, no possible way of dropping the ball. It's fun and refreshing.
    If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    True, it's easy to get into the trap of getting good at bedding women quickly and easily and providing for them good sexual release once a week. Then you realize she only comes over to get off and has no interest in you at a deeper level. But this is simply a function of the way women see men. They don't love us like we want them to, they love us in an instrumental way, insofar as we fill one of the boxes they want filled. Boyfriend, fuck buddy, friend, mentor whatever. The reason it's so easy for girls to break up and find another boyfriend immediately, and give zero shits about the old guy a week later, is that they only care about us for what we represent, not for our own sake. So sure you can go ahead and fill a different box for her instead of human dildo if you want, you might fill the boyfriend box and get her investment, but don't kid yourself about what's going on behind the scenes or how she really feels at a deeper level.

"There is no reciprocity. Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters don't love anyone".
    This happens to me when it is an "arrangement", not when i have multiple relationships where she is exclusive to me.

Her exclusivity to you matters more to her than your exclusivity to her.

Most guys are in set ups which their chicks consider to be just an arrangement. Thenthey get butthurt when she treats it like it is.

I am right now with two girls who (as far as i know) are exclusive to me. I think it builds a stronger connection. They sort of know about my shenanigans, but dont care i think. I have been in similar set upsbefore. I am also pretty good at picking cool chicks.

Girls dont really ever fall hard for guys they dont truly respect. I think that one way they show respect is (in practice, not necessarily verbally agreeing) by being exclusive to you.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    True, it's easy to get into the trap of getting good at bedding women quickly and easily and providing for them good sexual release once a week. Then you realize she only comes over to get off and has no interest in you at a deeper level. But this is simply a function of the way women see men. They don't love us like we want them to, they love us in an instrumental way, insofar as we fill one of the boxes they want filled. Boyfriend, fuck buddy, friend, mentor whatever. The reason it's so easy for girls to break up and find another boyfriend immediately, and give zero shits about the old guy a week later, is that they only care about us for what we represent, not for our own sake. So sure you can go ahead and fill a different box for her instead of human dildo if you want, you might fill the boyfriend box and get her investment, but don't kid yourself about what's going on behind the scenes or how she really feels at a deeper level.

"There is no reciprocity. Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters don't love anyone".
    I can see merit in this idea of people put others in boxes to fill roles for their own personal agendas. I get that and largely agree, but the idea that women do this and men don't do it right back to women is ridiculous. Kant you were and may still be meeting women on a weekly basis and putting them in a very casual box. They might have jumped right into bed with you and slotted you into a ONS box. You both did the same thing and it filled a need and worked well.

Not to long ago I broke up with a woman who consistently tried to put me in a box as her multiple lifetimes companion. She is still suffering from the breakup. It could be argued that she didn't love me but loved the box she wanted to put me in but the same could be said for men. Men are even worse than women for putting a woman in a box she doesn't want or isn't ready for. I mean lets face it looks are just huge for men so if she is super hot by your standards she goes in a top shelf box.

So it help keep this on topic for Drex, I think this box idea may seem kind of cruel and hardhearted but it can help you with relationship dynamics. Which box is she putting me in? Which one am I putting her in?

You have written that you are deeply concerned about the power in the relationship. I am going to present the idea that while you felt like you had a lot of power in your previous relationships, you had limited power. You were still in a low tier box but it was a lot higher than the one she was in of yours. The secret to keeping the power in relationships is to always be in a box that is lower than hers. You are always closer to the door than she is.

However, there are costs to keeping that power. among them: You will have limited feeling of NRE and euphoria. You will feel like you could do a little better. You can experience a roller coaster of feeling high and low in breakups because you use the woman to feel superior and if she ducks out suddenly part of your foundation is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    I can see merit in this idea of people put others in boxes to fill roles for their own personal agendas. I get that and largely agree, but the idea that women do this and men don't do it right back to women is ridiculous. Kant you were and may still be meeting women on a weekly basis and putting them in a very casual box. They might have jumped right into bed with you and slotted you into a ONS box. You both did the same thing and it filled a need and worked well.

Not to long ago I broke up with a woman who consistently tried to put me in a box as her multiple lifetimes companion. She is still suffering from the breakup. It could be argued that she didn't love me but loved the box she wanted to put me in but the same could be said for men. Men are even worse than women for putting a woman in a box she doesn't want or isn't ready for. I mean lets face it looks are just huge for men so if she is super hot by your standards she goes in a top shelf box.

So it help keep this on topic for Drex, I think this box idea may seem kind of cruel and hardhearted but it can help you with relationship dynamics. Which box is she putting me in? Which one am I putting her in?

You have written that you are deeply concerned about the power in the relationship. I am going to present the idea that while you felt like you had a lot of power in your previous relationships, you had limited power. You were still in a low tier box but it was a lot higher than the one she was in of yours. The secret to keeping the power in relationships is to always be in a box that is lower than hers. You are always closer to the door than she is.

However, there are costs to keeping that power. among them: You will have limited feeling of NRE and euphoria. You will feel like you could do a little better. You can experience a roller coaster of feeling high and low in breakups because you use the woman to feel superior and if she ducks out suddenly part of your foundation is gone.
    Yeah, I think you've hit on some really accurate points there. Honestly, I may just end up being celibate because my life is very full apart from women and I'm not sure this is even worth all the trouble of dating and finding a relationship at all anymore. I love women, and feminine energy, and the dance that occurs between they and I but I might just keep things platonic and go the monk path. We will see.
    If you want to get women soaking wet...with just one simple sentence...then simply click right here for your FREE download of the "Instant Female Arousal Phrase" now!