Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3some???

3some???

I need some advice. My husband is begging for a 3some for years. I am extremely jealous, and even though I have accepted his terms for open marriage, I struggle with it, as you may have read in my posts. Someone, tell me, how did you go from being jealous to being able to handle such an experience with a man you love/are committed to???

There might be an easy fix to this: let him experience his threesome with two other women if all he wants to experience is how it feels to have a threesome. In every relationship of two people there are always an I, a You and a We in terms of needs, and perhaps it might be easier for you to accept that this is a need He does feel that you're not obligated to share, but if he feels it's important to his development you could consider it something he'll have to discover on his own. Like, "Alright darling, go for your threesome, but I'm not (yet) comfortable being with you and another woman at the same time, so please leave me out of the experience. If I find myself ready to join you, I will tell you. Have fun!".

If he insists on experiencing a threesome with you and you don't feel ready for it yet, I'd "categorize" it as a "We-issue" that has to be worked through so you both feel comfortable first. It's usually not a good idea to supress one's own fears or needs just to have someone else's met. If you two can work this through together, you might find out quite a lot about yourself and where your fears truly stem from. To allow him to experience his threesome fantasy regardless of the question of you joining in can help remove the pressure for both him and you though.

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by openwife View Post
    I need some advice. My husband is begging for a 3some for years. I am extremely jealous, and even though I have accepted his terms for open marriage, I struggle with it, as you may have read in my posts. Someone, tell me, how did you go from being jealous to being able to handle such an experience with a man you love/are committed to???
    Jester is totally right, dam your husband should know that the key to 3 some, is to make it your idea, he messed up here ( bad game) :-(

Your husband is also trying to find you how much he can get out of you aka how much he can push…

He is testing your limits, to see how far he can take you (he got to be careful this can backfired like it happened to me in my last relationship)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

It's easy. Tell him you need to ease into it. Then surprise him, bring someone home with you and introduce them: Honey, this is Frank. He is here for the threesome. I know you'd have preferred a woman but don't worry. Frank won't make you jealous. He's gay.

Jester,
    Thank you again. I am seriously considering the option you suggested. Maybe it is the easiest just to let him go for it alone. It would relieve my mind and heart to know I don't have to do it.

Hahaha 😀 Yep, that will go over just fine, I am sure!

Not sure he is pushing, it's more like complaining that my insecurities, fears and jealousy is holding him back from experiencing these highlights.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Kit, top woman in this forum. Pleaaaaaase. Save me from retarded people in this forum. Pleeeeeease

Quote Originally Posted by Dateathome View Post
    Kit, top woman in this forum. Pleaaaaaase. Save me from retarded people in this forum. Pleeeeeease

loooooooooool.
    I gave you a 10 for this post.. does it help? <3

There are some sluts in this forum who refused to help me. They fuck for just 10 euros or a cheese pie. Nasty sluts.