Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

The unatainable dude

So this is something that I do not see discuss very often….

I usually mentally masturbate with women, similar to my couple of seducers friends do, specially thin man and sexaddict 911 (for a while I thought thin man was sex addict using an alias, kind of similar in some ways)… But anyways, In multiple discussions getting into women heads and extracting info. They have confessed how they were about to pass on me, cause they just knew?? (more on this in a minute)

Ok this is something I discussed as well in the past with a dude that used to post here named 0, which at one point experienced a similar phenomenon, I think this happens to travel and museum a bit too…

So you were an average dude, all of a sudden you get into self-help including pick up (no the nerd shit, the sedfast shit)… You get your wardrobe in order, you start learning theory on what is attractive, what behaviors have the higher % of working, you hit the gym, you become a sexual threat, you are very charismatic, you start getting women, women give you the eye everywhere you go, women flirt with you every where you go, you feel like a mini celebrity…

All of a sudden you meet a cool hottie, she is into you, and you are into her, based on experience you know she wants you, you been there before… BUT BUT BUT… She starts behaving incongruent, in other words she start acting like she wants you but she can’t subcommunication, and no, is not a shit test, and yes she is sexually available, and yes she likes you…
    But fuck, you cannot get around wtf is happening, your game is on point, everything you are doing is A+++, you would bet your balls that she likes you and she is into you… But fuck fuck fuck wtf, is going on??? What did I do wrong??

She is flaky, she keeps acting incongruent… And your head is about to explode figuring out wtf did I do wrong….
    Skills get to the point? She is disqualifying herself cause you are toooooooooooooo ATTRACTIVE, yep you heard that right.. In her head you are just too much and she thinks you are unnatainalbe and she knows you are a different specie and she will get attached and get her feelings crushed… Since she sees the potential to fall in love with a player…

Now let say you are super persuasive you get around all of the above and you manage to get her…

All of the sudden, you fuck her, she is such a cool girl to be with, you two get along fine, she is awesome..

All of a sudden when you are apart, she brings drama for no reason, she acts irrational, she explodes and when you try to talk (phone /text) as an adult she is irrational ( but you know she is not a drama girl and she is cool)… Again she is disqualifying herself cause she is falling for you too fast and she has no control…

So some solution that don’t work:

Brb dumb down your game, problem is you can’t she will see through that …

Brb play more % to provider role, you can’t she will see through that….

Unfortunately the 2 answers to this is to prove her wrong playing more of an attainable exclusive boyfriend role

And/or

screen her out

And/or

Bait and switch (do not recommend, this is scumbag game)

Out!
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Man I just had a girl blow up on me yesterday disqualifying herself, attacking me, , it was a sad sight but I had to actually cut ties clean out. Literally, the irrationality of it all was driving me bonkers so, as I normally DoN'T do, I basically told her to shove it... it was a cancerous relationship.

But yea, girls disqualifying themselves and attacking you all of a sudden is her ego taking out her hurt on you trying to hurt you and beat you down before you subconsciously do it to her yourself, type vibe I feel. But I've really set up an independent aire and don't put up with bs. I like crazy and violently emotional girls, I can't help it.
    In Ictu Oculi

kant

This post has been ranked 6.63 out of 10 with 8 votes.

My take is that when you 'level up' then girls who are now at your level will love you and easily vibe with you, girls still above your level will be nice but ignore you, girls just below your level will go submissive on you, and girls significantly below your level will act like they hate you (auto-reject). I think it's a defense mechanism to protect their ego from rejection from those above them on the social ladder.

You can see this phenomenon happen en masse in the current election as hot women and alpha men flock to Trump while beta males and hb7s demonize him by the millions. It's a nationwide auto-rejection of the bully/hot guy who picked on them in middle school and didn't invite them to his parties. Pretty interesting from a psychological perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    You can see this phenomenon happen en masse in the current election as hot women and alpha men flock to Trump while beta males and hb7s demonize him by the millions. It's a nationwide auto-rejection of the bully/hot guy who picked on them in middle school and didn't invite them to his parties. Pretty interesting from a psychological perspective.
    We discussed this before... the only problem with Trump is a lack of political "technique."

He's a charismatic natural... who'd kill it with some finessed stacks and talking points. And he chooses not to. Hence the phenomenon. But in my experiences... discretion and charm is the cure for lack of attainability... or auto-rejection... basically getting around the female self-cock-blocking instincts.

But going in the opposite direction with even more polarization... only amps up that defense mechanism... forcing a split decision. Although you're more into the philosophy-understanding aspect of this... I'm looking more on the practical end.
    Last edited by Bacchus; 11-08-2016 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus
    . But in my experiences... discretion and charm is the cure for lack of attainability... or auto-rejection... basically getting around the female self-cock-blocking instincts.

But going in the opposite direction with even more polarization... only amps up that defense mechanism... forcing a split decision. Although you're more into the philosophy-understanding aspect of this... I'm looking more on the practical end.
    Its similar to ss credentials, and if you dont necessarily throw them a calibrated "invite" to pursue the possibility of fucking they get angry.

This is generally lately why I rarely talk to girls, look at them, or throw bland pick up lines at them. If i talk to them its for a reason and seeing as how i have vibe but not the best in looks it throws them for a tiff as I slowly work at unraveling this "mysterious moment and experience". Probably similar to ijiis containment, but I often purposely release tension aloofly as to disqualify myself, but almost in a mock way as to say "i get it."

Actually, its like a test drive. And then I park the car in the dealership and dont give them any input on what i thought, so they keep the sell going and possibly start throwing shit in for "no extra cost."

The only people I personally know who support trump are the bottom-of-the-barrel kids from my town. I went to highschool in an affluent area that boasts 98% acceptance to college. The kids who support trump were speds and community college dropouts who never leave the town. Majority of them sub-90 IQs, many actually bordering medical mental retardation, females and males alike. They work low wage that will inevitably become their career due to no real marketable skills, education, or savvy in a place where median property value is like 750k. Some of these males end up joining the military solely because their disposability is their only asset to leverage. Not to slander anyone who chooses the military as a career, because the military is the single best way to gain career skills, but coming from 7 figure households and top ranking public schools, if the military is your single best option, that says something.

If I were judgemental, these are what I would refer to as "losers". This is roughly 90% of the Trump supporters that I have actually met. It's not a psychological thing. From the common denominators, it would point an intelligence quotiotient thing.

Even the little Jr Republicans who wear suits in their profile pictures on facebook don't openly support trump.

Including people I haven't met, the majority of outspoken Trump supporters I've observed are trailer park hicks, obvious meth heads, blue collar workers, the poorly educated and other people of arguably low status. While being of a low social/educational/economical status doesn't necessarily mean one cant be "hot" or "alpha", hot and alpha certainly aren't the common denominators.

If you go to any place of relative high status like a university, large corporate environment, high income neighborhood, central part of a large urban area, etc I guarantee the number of proud Trump supporters is quite thin.

That was the long version of me saying I believe your analysis is simply personal bias under the guise of top down observation.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

As for the actual post, I believe I experienced what you were referencing a few months back. My game was ridiculous that night because I used a reframe of thinking right before I went out (I can go into detail on that if anyone wants). either way my frame was super strong, I pulled and spent the night at the girls house. She was docile at first, and we started seeing eachother every few days.

After a week or so, she starter giving me ridiculous amounts of shit out of nowhere. She would just be fussy for no reason, begged me to go to the bar with her, that kind of shit. I said we could go to the bar but I literally timed it with my phone at 20 minutes (which she actually liked). During that 20 minutes she tried to convince me to go to nashville with her and her mom wtf (keep in mind we met days ago) and I had to give her the hard no. Then we went two doors down to get chinese food. She was attached to my hip in line and we were talking to this one drunk girl. at the end the girl says "you guys are a cute couple" and then my girl started tweaking and was like "so are we a couple, i mean shes the one who said it blah blah blah" and i told her to chill on that.

In the car she starts ranting trying to give me an ultimatum and I just ignore her. She acts hard to get once we get back, but still lets me smash.

Next time were supposed to hang a few days later, I suggest we meet at 9pm because I had a bunch of shit to do and she tweaks out again, I guess because she felt that I should have set more time aside for her, and then blocks me off snapchat and all that. I knew this was just more shit but I cut her off after that.

All these things she did werent just about the actions themselves, but there was this nervous energy behind them like she was slipping, which was what was happening. At first she was mesmerized by my alpha, but then once she realized she couldnt lock me down she started going panic mode which led to these drama behaviors.

She was a solid 8 with 9 potential if that has any relevance.

This relates to a common staple in inter-gender social dynamics. females are genetically wired to breed short term with the alpha and then lock down the beta (or maybe that same alpha if she can "defeat" him) for security. When she couldnt lock me down she ran me off because my value was too threatening to her. She felt too much competition anxiety because she knew I could attract other high value females, and she had no commitment to sooth those anxieties, so she rather run me off than deal with that "conpetition anxiety" at full force.

Competition anxiety is a real thing. I think it's why most women are miserable. They want a guy that can get women, but as soon as they realize "oh shit, I actually have to work to keep this guy" it's kinda game over. It's really important to have multiple women for this reason, and not put too much importance on any one of them. Women come and go, and a man has to follow his own personal goals and happiness. Sometimes that can be a lonely business.

- Tech

You become alpha by association by voting for Trump even if thats not in your self intetest? wtf lol

Hmm I would frame this as lesser intelligent lesser educated men in general are flocking to Trump like the lemming betas they are (Chris Christie being beta #1, these men are the betas that protect themselves by willfully submitting to being the bully's bitch), while those who think for themselves reluctantly move towards the lesser of two evils and look to the future, making sure that the idiot alpha falls before too much damage can be done.

MOST men are beta bitches that cower in the face of true alpha, so it makes sense that most men bend over to forcefully and vigorously support Trump. Where Hillary supports are more "meh," they think for themselves, assess the situation, see it as a lose/lose, and calculate the losses. This is more alpha and sigma than a forceful loyalty to a bully, which is the definition of beta.