Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

i smell a massive derailed as usual with all of my posts, fuck my life!

Kant is ma nigga! he just lurks into too many manosphere sites, and they are all pro trump....

I was also briefly pro trump, since he is one of my biz mentors and has very similar type personality as me (almost identical in a lot of ways), i even did a post on him http://www.theskillsmethod.com/polarity-seduction/ and another one somewhere in sedfast predicting he might be the next president...

After 2 seconds i could not believe how he fucked everything up in the campaign, so again, as everybody is doing, is just voting for the lesser of 2 evils...but in my case, i am not motivated enough to even vote at this point for Hillary... So while the election is going on will probably fap furiously..
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Unfortunately the 2 answers to this is to prove her wrong playing more of an attainable exclusive boyfriend role

And/or

screen her out

And/or

Bait and switch (do not recommend, this is scumbag game)
    Just ignore it. I don't know how many hundreds of times I have sat there listening to a woman go on about things. Then when she is done I change the subject to go on with my plans. After years I remain mysterious to them when I think I am surely an open book. I understand that guys feel they have to fix things but just think of it as negative reinforcement by my lack of giving it attention.

God you guys are as boring as the news feeds with your politics. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    You can see this phenomenon happen en masse in the current election as hot women and alpha men flock to Trump while beta males and hb7s demonize him by the millions. It's a nationwide auto-rejection of the bully/hot guy who picked on them in middle school and didn't invite them to his parties. Pretty interesting from a psychological perspective.
    The one thing I like about Trump is that he seems unaffected by political correctness and that SJWs and feminazis hate him so much. Other than that, there's really nothing good to say about him (and I really, honestly tried to be objective when listening to his speeches).

Sam Harris (as usual) is on point about Trump (especially starting at minute 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
    "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

Lol at this a/b Trump stuff

As to thread, a chick that has 10 outer game, rarely has 10 inner game.

Halo effect, where we attribute all sorts of other qualities to chicks because of their attractiveness.

WIA

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    The one thing I like about Trump is that he seems unaffected by political correctness and that SJWs and feminazis hate him so much. Other than that, there's really nothing good to say about him (and I really, honestly tried to be objective when listening to his speeches).

Sam Harris (as usual) is on point about Trump (especially starting at minute 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
    I have a bet (for real money), from i think last August (2015) when everuyone thought he was a joke that he is going to be the next president.

That is what is called a hedge, by finance types lol...so its not all bad.

More seriously- I think its part of what makes the US great, to be drawn to "new" in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    ...but in my case, i am not motivated enough to even vote at this point for Hillary... So while the election is going on will probably fap furiously..
    I blame you. Entirely. Latin Floridians all decided to fap with you last night, so much cum in tissue last night

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    God you guys are as boring as the news feeds with your politics. Get a life.
    Politics on a significant and polarizing presidential Election Day. What losers!

Now that everyones done jerkin it to trump gore, the unattainable dude with the self rejecting chicks conversation should probably continue.

Or something similar.

I was thinking about this today though, how many of you daily actually fulfill small parts of womens fantasies?

In a general sense, like just the random things when it goes well and you see the little girl blossom into excitement.

I think doing too much of this, frolicking about flirting like children at evening picking flowers near the haunted forest, and not having the plan of handling the logistics of the coming situation, is one reason girls may also autoreject or blowup.

It may seem too unreal and they want to retain that memory as they run home excited and nervous and scared as the dwrkness of night approaches quickly (unknowing/battle of love) to their daddies or their known lovers, while you are left alone to fiend yourself in the forest ornchase backbafter her.

So im gonna be threading some more monsters during the day to see if she will runsway at night, autoreject.
    In Ictu Oculi

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    I was thinking about this today though, how many of you daily actually fulfill small parts of womens fantasies?
    Not daily... but I do fulfill varying degrees of women's fantasies during a seduction.

And this ties into the auto-rejection problem... I've found that if I can accurately figure out what kind of woman I'm dealing with... as well what sort of seduction narratives will appeal to her. And all the while sending mixed signals and maintaining ambiguity... then auto-rejection is less likely to happen. Instead we'll just be hanging in some sort of in-between... where nothing is set in stone but almost anything is possible.

For a while now I've been fucking each girl just once... using varying forms of the above. According to the OP this fall's under scumbag game... but I'm not sure I agree with that classification. It was just a brief adventure. No hard feelings.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post

This video totally answers and explain the fantasy I give to woman:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    We discussed this before... the only problem with Trump is a lack of political "technique."

He's a charismatic natural... who'd kill it with some finessed stacks and talking points. And he chooses not to. Hence the phenomenon. But in my experiences... discretion and charm is the cure for lack of attainability... or auto-rejection... basically getting around the female self-cock-blocking instincts.

But going in the opposite direction with even more polarization... only amps up that defense mechanism... forcing a split decision. Although you're more into the philosophy-understanding aspect of this... I'm looking more on the practical end.
    Charm, presence, and persistence are the keys to these girls in what I've found. Just stay there, they will give you a shit ton of bullshit, but just be there acting as if it means nothing, knowing that you are good enough, and I've recently tried the sweet talking, charmer mode that I can affirm works well. But it's from of a place of sincerity, caring, and just having fun, not neediness or I want something from you.
    -Supernova