Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    Def going to give it a shot after seeing how ridiculously easy that first text pull seemed, started a new account and gona basically polarize the fuck out of the profile with sexualized pics like you got goin. I actually have some time coming up to dedicate to game now, so tinder could be fun as shit to fuck off on.
    Yeah I've just done this, with my age set to 29. My last Tinder run with my age at 37 was pathetic, but that's entirely due to not even showing up as an option for the vast majority of girls. We'll see how it turns out at 29, its only been one day.

I also set up a sexually polarizing profile on OkCupid a couple months ago that's pulling girls half my age using my actual age of 38 (with some fairly heavy text game needed though.) This DOES NOT work on Tinder though, you have to have your age set to not much higher than 30.

I'm fucking down (i fuck hotter young girls in real life), but getting "hot enough" girls online through highly polarized sexual screening game is coming fairly easy. This is a very easy "fall short of your potential" trap though. . my eyes are definitely wide open.

Bout the same here except never done okc, I'm having some funny ideas as to pix, just nude almost every one but with hilarious objects covering my junk... or stupid shit.

Bio would be like:

" Not looking for a gf or a hookup, i like waterfalls and rope swings in the batcave... "

"I mean, you want to get drinks first or no?"

"Seriously? Thatd be fun"

I dunno dont have any pics or anything fully done well but by weekend prob.

Curious to see how it pans out over next few months.

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by cactus eyes View Post
    Bout the same here except never done okc, I'm having some funny ideas as to pix, just nude almost every one but with hilarious objects covering my junk... or stupid shit.

Bio would be like:

" Not looking for a gf or a hookup, i like waterfalls and rope swings in the batcave... "

"I mean, you want to get drinks first or no?"

"Seriously? Thatd be fun"

I dunno dont have any pics or anything fully done well but by weekend prob.

Curious to see how it pans out over next few months.
    cover it up with a cactus lol

So are you the owner of the blog?

The advice indeed works, I have tons of girls matching me with a not-perfect half naked cooking and bathroom selfie. Getting to the sex is still require work and logistic though. Most girls here in Asia ain't the straight-to-the-place DTF type, they want an indirect texting approach with a classic coffee date first to see "how they feel", before showing their slutty side.

Questions:

1. What do you put in your bio for DTF girl to initiate on you?
    Mine: "When I was little, girls didn't like it when I pulled their hair... Funny how things change haha" but it doesn't really increase the chance they message me first.

2. Do you put some normal pic for a bit comfort or only naked - half naked photos? Extreme polarizing is good but it seriously cuts off your chance with "yellow" girl doesn't it?

3. How do you do with the feeling that girl might be let down when seeing you because the photos are so perfect? I know with good game and self-confident attitude it's not a problem, but still.

4. Any fast way to bypass girl's "want sex, but need meet up and get a feeling first" and get her to come straight to your place?
    Last edited by SoFasttt; 11-28-2016 at 06:21 PM.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

anyone else been stuck on 'there's no one new around you past few days or does tinder just hate me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SoFasttt View Post
    So are you the owner of the blog?

4. Any fast way to bypass girl's "want sex, but need meet up and get a feeling first" and get her to come straight to your place?
    been getting this one lately too, hard to tell cause it's like 50/50 time-wasters vs. asd.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Arguing about it not being pickup is dumb. Sounded more like marketing to me than ragging on pu.

There are some places in the world where Tinder is your best option. I'm in Cambodia. Almost every decent girl I approach over 7+ is a prostitute, isn't a pro but wants money, is afraid to be seen with me since most people will assume she's a pro, is just too intimidated by foreigner randomly approaching, virgin college student, etc

Yet they have needs. Some arrange fucks with the best looking guys from their phone. It's important to learn how to max your results and not fuck up text game!

That being said I think Tinder and text game is a huge fucking waste of time unless you're doing it only while on public transit, waiting in lines, etc. I accept I will never be very good at text game bc I turn my phone off for hours while I'm doing things I enjoy on a daily and nightly basis.

Oh and real models aren't matching dudes 2-3 points below them in looks for a quick fuck. They have other models, Bi girls, tons of orbiters. It's maybe plausible that a very few have kinks they need to exercise and troll tinder for a spanking. That's literally a handful of girls you're going after by polarizing yourself from the other 99%. Yet if may save you time and get you laid more if you're in a huge city in Europe or America. Everywhere else too conservative.

Lots of girls who've gotten some $50 gig once or twice claim to be models. Guys love to accept this so they can inflate their ego that they banged a model. I still remember the first time I heard this when my roommate came home in college and said he just banged a model. I start laughing and look at the pic and see she's just a dumb Fordham Univ girl who's maybe a 7-8. Im like wtf is wrong with you?

Rookie

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gignac View Post
    anyone else been stuck on 'there's no one new around you past few days or does tinder just hate me? lol
    Boycott tinder!

The bastards advertise unlimited swipes but have capped people at maximum 2000 swipes a day. I reported them to Better business bureau for false advertising lol

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Travel&Museums View Post
    2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???
    they stop you from seeing new girls if you autoswipe lots of girls. i've seen a cap of 2000 per day with auto likers