Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

How have you found this to impact you desire to game?

I have lost about 10 pounds over the last 3 months, and I'm sitting at about 10-11% BF. The feeling of hunger tends to overwhelm any other desires, and I just don't take any action.
    Last edited by hey_lover; 01-27-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: i

Yes! Heavy hunger, heavy satiety, heavy soreness.. all of them completely disable my will to go look for girls.. My hack so far is to eat a bit earlier in the day if Im going sarging later. (Only thing that seems to work, based on some trial and error.)
    -My libido is still pretty high though, so expecting to see more of a challenge in this regard during February.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Yes! Heavy hunger, heavy satiety, heavy soreness.. all of them completely disable my will to go look for girls.. My hack so far is to eat a bit earlier in the day if Im going sarging later. (Only thing that seems to work, based on some trial and error.)
    -My libido is still pretty high though, so expecting to see more of a challenge in this regard during February.
    this shit is so retarded gosh! The process for the 50 th time should be:

1.- ENJOYABLE

2.- SUSTAINABLE

3. - REPLICAble...

This shit! is just so retarded, worst post created by you... People looking up to you reading this garbage
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This post has been ranked 7.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Skills you illustrate so well how people become like religious fanatics on food related topics!! Why is that lol? For the sake of looking less like an idiot, you _really_ should stop talking.. (everyone heard you already, and nobody idolizes my food topics, so stop worrying) ..and using derogatory words dont make it any better imho.

Soo back on topic, we are heading out tonight, roughly 12 hours from now. I just finished eating my big meal - liver, meat, cheese, tomato, cream, chocolate... I tried before with eating 8-9 hours in advance, and that was just a bit too short for a meal of this size. 12 should be about right..

Sidenote - In the past, eating liver has coincided with shingles outbreaks, so Im keeping a close watch on that. But touch wood, only seen one tiny outbreak since summer, so Im guessing 1 liver pr month is within tolerance.

2nd sidenote - all my dairy is ecological now. Im not exactly sure how much benefit it has, but judging from how much better ecological cream looks and tastes, Im starting to suspect regular cow feed to be really really depraved, in spite of cows needing to eat 70% grass to survive. Maybe because both the grass and the high starch pellet feed comes from artificial fertilizer? (Its hard to find research on the consequences of man-made fertilizers, since current population level is 100% dependent on it..)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Lol Im starting to relate to how people can get addicted to these strange mental states.. On non-eating day, I really long for the evening when bad feeling of digestion/constipation lets go (meals are huuuuuge now) and the extreme clarity thing starts to happen. And eating day is like super bliss with all that clarity throughout, combined with knowing I will eat well in the evening. Its also starting to worry me slightly that I will probably need to stop this soon, letting go of these roller coaster type of swings. I am also a little worried that the huge meal habit will stick around even if I start eating every day.. I need to come up with some sort of transition plan to avoid pitfalls like that. On the +side, limited training is going great. Arms are actually larger than when I started out. Face looks great. None of that droopiness I get with lowcarb-weightloss. Energy is GREAT. None of that fatigue Im used to with LC. Oh and immune function is stronger than in years. But ouch, I nearly faint if I sniff on a glass of vodka. ZERO tolerance lol.

This was never intended as anything other than a quick fix, so I will certainly have to start thinking about how to round it off/taper, without the famous bounce back effect.. (I can certainly feel those effects already, with my body producing almost a sense of anxiety when meal starts, leading to bigger and faster consumption.. we will have to see who out-smarts who in the end, me or my primal nature..)

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

Just a small observation regarding the mental thing.. I have a 'jewels' game on my cell. It has one particular 'stage', which is borderline impossible. I have played this stage only now for years now. Seeing if I can complete it or maybe if I can do it 2 or 3 times in a row.
    On the mornings where I feel well fed from last nights mega meal, I simply cant beat it. Around the 30-40 hours fasted mark, I can casually beat it several times in a row. Fascinating..

That IS fascinating. I observed the same with Lumosity games. Lumosity tries to find a correlation (causation?) between the hours of sleep and thinking processes. I haven't seen any correlation. But I did notice that memory, problem solving, attention, speed of thinking, and flexibility are affected by me having just feasted or being famished. I always thought it was just a quirk of mine, especially since my results did not match the theory that high blood sugar correlates to increased mental capacity. Your results are an encouragement for me to start a log of my results. If you do the same, I'd love o see your results.
    Note: Like you, I've been stuck at about the same level for six months or so. I think that's really important. Thanks.

OKAY, as predicted, the weight loss grinded nearly to a halt. So yeah the body adapts to pretty much anything. Sustaining weight on 3.5 meals pr week - no problem! It may sound strange until I tell you that those are unrestrained SUPER SIZED meals.
    -So if I want to drop weight further at this point, I have to impose limitations on those meals.
    -Alternatively, I can stay at this weight and hopefully gain some muscle to lean down further.
    -Just recovering from a minor flu so Im gonna give it a week before deciding what comes next.