Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    Startagizer low body fat is good for tinder fast sex,
    Yeah, I can see it working as a polarizer, in a similar fashion like proper a body builder is less attractive to most women, but there are not that many around so the girls who are into it needs to chase.

"feeling of hunger" this is strange are you sure you are calculating your calories right? or eating feeling up foods, the main advantage i found in intermittent fasting is the lack of feeling hungry... Try to do 2 big meals, that has worked well for me in terms of feeling full and not cravings.....
    No counting going on here, but maybe it's because I'm a newbie to intermittant fasting? After 16 hour of no eating I feel really hungry, but I have also noticed how I feel full way longer after a meal now, but that is probably due to eating more in a single meal.

This post has been ranked 5.50 out of 10 with 2 votes.

The successful order of things seems to be:

1: Fix Micro & Macro nutrients = Hunger management
    2: Meal schedule = Intermittent fasting
    3: Exercise schedule = Maintain muscle mass

Where each creates a 'limited venue' for the next part to take place..

(Micro = minerals, sunlight etc. Macro = reducing carbs until meals can be skipped relatively easily)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Hmm not sure if my comment can help at all
    But I do fast from time to time naturally
    Just a day, and I don't go on a walk or excercise on that day, I also shorten the day with my sleep schedule to reduce any tedious hanging around feels
    I just sit sort of calmly and let the hunger "drain" excess fluid/water out of my system (the hunger makes for an active gut, but it isn't quite a hunger for food, just more like holding my breath)
    My feel on it was that, by not eating the gut then can focus its energy on neatening stuff up, and that thhe kidneys can more fully focus

I do other things too, like no meat days, where I snack on veggies and a lil fruit
    And elongated periods of a bit of fish
    I also do nutrient gorging, where occassionally I get a lil of pretty much everything imaginable (I'd like to do that more)

But I do an actual skipped day maybe once every three months.
    Generally I have one and a half meals a day and vary that up as to when I have it and if I add or subtract

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

I can relate to the post above for sure. I would compare it to a long drive.. Driving can be boring, but a 10 hr drive can go by pretty quick when you 'befriend' the idea of driving all day, and start with that attitude. (Compared with suddenly having to drive for 2 hours after finishing work and eating dinner.

Its my no-food day, so obviously, Im thinking about food.... and since this thread is hated already, might as well add some of my other 'unpopular' stuff on food..
    My most 'unhealthy food suspects' has changed slightly:
    1 PUFA plant oils (negative research seems to be stacking up more and more)
    2 Fiber (I have digestive issues. Some tolerate them better.)
    3 Plant defense toxins (beans, wheat..)
    -For very refined carbohydrates, most of the above removed, so Im rather fine with eating them in smaller quantities now..
    -I now read labels religiously, tossing anything with plant oil added.
    -And I avoid eating in places where cooking oil is used. (Which is pretty much all cantinas, diners and restaurants)

One problem.. I looove oriental sesame oil for taste. So I add a few drops now and then
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

-So.. I feel Im doing great. Except x-mas week, Ive been eating 1 meal every other day, + consuming 3-6 teaspoons of cocoa powder on noneating days.
    -No real hunger to speak of so far! Will get a bit worse form here iirc.. No other problems either.
    -What surprises me the most, is how well my training has been going. Reason must be its upper body only, doing dips and pullups with gymnastics rings.
    -I use http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...le-Anihilation so Im blasting my muscles pretty well even on empty stomach.
    -My meals are roughly 300g ground beef and 300g cheese and 50g butter, with some tomato or even chocolate.
    -Down from 92 to 85 first month. Slows down a lot from here though. Probably 81 a month from now, and 79kg two months from now..
    -Face looked a bit 'saggy' one day, so I tried vitamin C (collagen boost supposedly) and I believe it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -So.. I feel Im doing great. Except x-mas week, Ive been eating 1 meal every other day, + consuming 3-6 teaspoons of cocoa powder on noneating days.
    -No real hunger to speak of so far! Will get a bit worse form here iirc.. No other problems either.
    -What surprises me the most, is how well my training has been going. Reason must be its upper body only, doing dips and pullups with gymnastics rings.
    -I use http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...le-Anihilation so Im blasting my muscles pretty well even on empty stomach.
    -My meals are roughly 300g ground beef and 300g cheese and 50g butter, with some tomato or even chocolate.
    -Down from 92 to 85 first month. Slows down a lot from here though. Probably 81 a month from now, and 79kg two months from now..
    -Face looked a bit 'saggy' one day, so I tried vitamin C (collagen boost supposedly) and I believe it worked!
    X-Mas week was also an excpetion for me. I'm trying to loose weight again since about 3 moth or os. 2-3 Years ago I went from 150 kg to 89 kg but over the last 1,5 years I went up to 101 kg again. I dont know how much muscle I gained that time because since a half year I'm going to the gym 2 times a week. A lot of people tell me I also gained weight because muscles are heavier then fat, but somehow I feel I only gained weight. However... I'm interested in what you do for living. Because I feel because of the stress it's hard for me to really do diet hardcore because a lot of stress produces the urge to eat something. Or in other words I feel I can work better and more efficient when eaten something.

Have you tried no food day? Its my best solution. All other methods are super hard for me. (If I eat just a little, its like there is a roaring beast inside me.)
    Have you tried cocoa powder mixed with hot water, for killing hunger? (Im about to right now. I did mistake of eating early yesterday, meaning tonight is a bit hell'ish.. aaand I had a bit more carb, which sparks a lot more hunger than a strict low-carb meal, as you probably know all about.)

FOOD QUIZ: If I store a banana and a whole garlic together in a sealed plastic bag, will they keep fresh for longer?

-Im trying to find the cheese cake that has the most fat and the least sugar. (On lowcarb, that will limit how much you can have for dessert.)
    -I found one where the filling is like 75% fat, 5% protein, 20% sugar.. buuut the crust is made with biscuits and sugar Im considering replacing with butter roasted nuts, but nuts disturb my digestion a little bit.. not aware of any other alternatives atm though.. will test this week :P
    -I may have mentioned that I converted to non-raw cocoa, as it tastes better when mixed with water, compared to the raw version (and 10x cheaper).. also found that a pinch of cinnamon does wonders!! I now enjoy cocoa in small sips, rather than 'forcing it down' quickly
    -Also starting to notice some 'psychological' effects from going without food.. (which may actually have influenced my posting habits too)

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -Also starting to notice some 'psychological' effects from going without food.. (which may actually have influenced my posting habits too)
    lol
    no surprise there, however, quite curious: what psychological effects are you noticing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    lol
    no surprise there, however, quite curious: what psychological effects are you noticing?
    Im normally most creative and best at problem solving in the morning, with attention span and the ability to concentrate and juggle long thought chains to diminish totally by the end of the day.. Now, Im noticing that Im more like an 'explosion of creativity' in the morning. Everything thought related feeling very 'sharp' somehow. And this focus/concentration lasts pretty much until evening. (Or until I eat.) One consequence though, when thinking about something, its like a lot of 'threads' to other subjects start pulling my mind in many directions.. anyways, some things feel much easier now:
    -Dissecting a 'problem'.
    -Remembering things.
    -Organizing and putting things into system.
    -Planning.
    -Keep concentrating for hours and hours. No 'mood' or 'boredom' or 'tiredness'.. (until sleepy in evening.)

Other observations:
    -Sharper senses - especially smell & taste.
    -Feel more refreshed from sleeping.
    -When I do eat, its pretty much lights out.. like on saturday, I got out of bed after a full night. Ate a large meal after 4 hours, fell asleep and slept for 6 hours. I can only conclude that there is a particular sleep requirement associated with digestion, and its removal allows other sleep requirements to be satisfied more fully... but the re-introduction of food causes an acute need for this sleep requirement to be met...

(I never took speed/amphetamine, but I see some similarities between the stories Ive heard, and what Im experiencing.. speak of the devil.. child I know was put on ritalin recently. Lo and behold she can now sit quietly for many hours, playing with her phone or doing bead work etc.. BUT it seems she hardly eats now, and she stays awake entire nights for no apparent reason, and without seeming sleepy at all the next day..)

PS: With regard to posting, I feel my posting style has become more 'excessive', both in number of posts and length.. I mean just look at this reply lol!! Its almost a bit worrying, since Im planning to go another 2 months..