Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This post has been ranked 8.40 out of 10 with 5 votes.

Girlcoding girls into talking to you

When I like a girl, I tend to start 'girl-coding' her, to make her speak first. (I know it sounds girly and kinda kreepy in theory, but somehow it doesnt creep girls out at all. Girls who are not in a rush, actually tend to say something.)

Its good for me to do this, because I often use shyness at various times, to evoke the hunter instinct in girls. (My shyness around perfect girls is no joke - I really feel it!) Oh and it mixes fluidly with the other things I do. As a bonus, it happens to work regardless of noise level. (Its probably not of interest to many others, since most want to be a 'tough guy'... but I thought Id share it nonetheless.)

Edit - Im tossing in some semi-related graphics, juust for flavor. See if you can spot the links. If not, no biggie This is super easy anyways (once you give resign from having to be a tough guy all the time..)

EDIT - There is an 'avert' or shy version of girlcoding, where you look down and straight ahead instead of at the person. It is GREAT! And it can affect a GROUP of girls, while you can mostly connect with a single girl when looking directly.

Its also hillarious with groups, because those girls will in turn girlcode oneanother as in "This guy is TOO CUTE. Lets gab him NOW!" (Im not kidding!)

OKAY I KNOW this is PINK PEGASUS OVERDOSE, for you guys and your manly egos, but I assure you, there is nothing to stop you from switching back to your old hyper macho self, immediately afterwards. Its actually great and quite funny to do so!
    Last edited by ijjjji; 11-25-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Man theres been some good stuff poppin up here lately!

I spotted the visuals and for sure felt that vibee, silent fun look hush. Youre right across all noise levels that its mostly effective.

The issue is that it is very vibe, looks based so it needs to be congruent with self, or if its not the shyness factor should be kicked way up, which then borders that kreepy tough guy line of sorts...

But it is similar to my interpretation of omega game with differenet energy levels, and also i think it relates to jesters personality thread.

Interesting though, girl code is a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    When I like a girl, I tend to start 'girl-coding' her, to make her speak first. (I know it sounds girly and kinda kreepy in theory, but somehow it doesnt creep girls out at all. Girls who are not in a rush, actually tend to say something.)

Its good for me to do this, because I often use shyness at various times, to evoke the hunter instinct in girls. (My shyness around perfect girls is no joke - I really feel it!) Oh and it mixes fluidly with the other things I do. As a bonus, it happens to work regardless of noise level. (Its probably not of interest to many others, since most want to be a 'tough guy'... but I thought Id share it nonetheless.)
    Love it!

Looking at the graph, I had a sort of "A-ha!" moment - I used to exhibit a lot of those behaviors when I was actually shy around girls (I can still be in certain situations, but it happens a lot less) and, hey, it worked. Not only that, I loved the dynamics it would create in the interaction. And then the transformation from this shy/unsure state to sexually dominant once you're in the bedroom/isolation - that shit is hot!

The problem is that lately I've been having trouble replicating it (getting into this shy state myself) and in turn evoke the "hunter instinct" as you called it (I find it very sexy when you can see that twinkling in a woman's eye, when she's on the prowl). I mean now they go along and its not an issue to get laid, but its just not as fun.

I'll need to try this out.

Any thoughts on replicating this state in a verbal context?
    Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK View Post
    Any thoughts on replicating this state in a verbal context?
    I find that I get it naturally if a girl is either drop dead gorgeous, or veeery flirty. But its also comes very naturally with just a little bit of acting (Because I always had a shyness of hot girls in my youth I guess.)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

- suppressed laughter (gets attention to fixate on the same thing)
    - parody through using the expression of your eyes (creates a deeper look into that thing)
    - subcommunication with a facial expression (creates rapport)
    - change in body positioning to express your stance on it (shows your energy and your sense of things)
    Then you playfully relieve the tension after

Its a way of engaging the girl so she will feel you are relateable

Quote Originally Posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    - suppressed laughter
    Gem! Unsure why, but when I remember something funny, girls will sometimes start flirting with me out of nowhere.

The best natural I know, has his face in that expression non-stop, when among girls. Girls literally throw themself at him in bars. Its unreal to watch. And I never saw him lift a finger to get a girls attention. Only this non-stop coding. (Its pretty long since we had a thread about naturals we know?)

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    Gem! Unsure why, but when I remember something funny, girls will sometimes start flirting with me out of nowhere.

The best natural I know, has his face in that expression non-stop, when among girls. Girls literally throw themself at him in bars. Its unreal to watch. And I never saw him lift a finger to get a girls attention. Only this non-stop coding. (Its pretty long since we had a thread about naturals we know?)
    Depends on the girl though, some girls are horrified if I get anywhere NEAR suppressed laughter.
    Most of the time it is good though, just when they have 50 eyes on you cuz they feel uneasy they target it.
    In that case the natural guy will just get shot with holes :P

I'd just say there is a dark percentage of a pie chart (like 20% or so) where it can go wrong

Its cuz girls are actively trying to kinda uproot a different result for themselves, so feel like "going along" can be destructive.
    They might be right in some way. Its probably a kind of meta-calibration issue, where some guys willfully ignore larger pictures in order to avoid dealing with any of the harsher elements of women. So sometimes instead of laughing, just use a very calm, comforting energy.

So, I think you do well to always keep calm/comforting in your back pocket while doing that style.
    Just to level things out so they don't start to get you wrong.

Ay, it needs to be a bashful surpressed laughter.
    A cocky surpressed laughter is too tough for girls.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

IJ, alright I am genuinely not trying to be an asshole here, but I don’t get it. Is there a step in between that you are not talking about? Like that you are somehow super attractive in the environment you are in BEFORE you start being bashful?

I would like to learn a little about this as I would say it is one of the things I don’t have in my toolbox. I am kind of a slow learner, I am still chewing on Bachaas’s bubble and fractionation stuff, so let me explain where the roadblock to even getting started on your idea is.

If a super attractive woman is in my vicinity and I let myself be bashful = absolutely NOTHING would ever happen. Hot girls constantly have someone vying for their attention. They don’t need look around and be aware of their surroundings and notice this old guy being coy. If she tried her attention would immediately be drawn away by something else.

At a coffee shop yesterday a friend and I were keeping a discreet eye on this hot woman ordering her coffee. He just went through a break up and he is hot for this chick. As she walks by to leave I pull her attention to me and I order her to sit down. She keeps looking from me to the door. Everytime she looks back at me I direct her to the chair with my eyes. She finally complies. I let him work his charms on her from there with minimal convo from me but when I see he is going to let her go without a close I order them to exchange numbers. She kindly refuses but after hugs and she leaves she comes back in and gives him her number and thanks me.

Alright, point is that if I had tried to be shy she would have left without a single second of interaction. I get that if you can get her chasing and then be demure and kind of decline giving her the validation of saying oh hell yes, she is likely to really start chasing. I think that is a great long term relationship strategy but how to get her to start the convo with you being shy unless the world just happens to drop her in front of you bored, unoccupied, and attracted to you.

I admit I am largely extroverted so maybe I just can’t see the nuance to this. Can you help me out?

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Walker View Post
    IJ, alright I am genuinely not trying to be an asshole here, but I don’t get it. Is there a step in between that you are not talking about? Like that you are somehow super attractive in the environment you are in BEFORE you start being bashful?
    Yeah I'm also curious of the context. Your game is very complicated, very heady, and very vague. . its like a jigsaw puzzle translating all this stuff into actual actionable advice.

What I've been able to piece together:

- Your game is mainly night game at clubs.

- You're omega. . you prefer to exist as part of a group, outside the group. You're the tag-along guy that doesn't really give a shit, mostly stays quiet, keeps to himself for the most part.

- You've learned a set of pet-esque strategies like "puppy dogging" and "bashfulness" that attract girls to approach YOU quite warmly in these club environments, the way they're drawn to a cute puppy in a mall pet store. You have almost zero sexual-threat initially, in fact it seems to be the exact opposite: you go for cute and cuddly, evoking almost feelings of sympathy in girls who then approach you, largely because you seem cute and safe and in need of a friend, and also an alternative to the sea of horny guys.

- Given these type of female behaviors, you must be fairly good looking to begin with. Girls don't go pet ugly puppies.

- You've learned to continue these pet-esque behaviors well into the seduction. . physical escalation or dominance is entirely incongruent you so you need to manipulate the girl into escalating on YOU through a series of pet-esque hints and behaviors that make her want to pet you more and shower you with more safe and plutonic type escalations, that you mutually reciprocate.

- You've learned how to flip this type of attention at the venue into isolated sex. I'm not sure how. Is there a post of yours that patches this hole? That takes it from pet-esque female attention to a girl moaning in joy as she bounces on your rock hard cock? Do you require the girl to isolate and initiate sex too? At what point do you take charge and make it happen, if ever?

Your opening game, that Uncle Walker brings up, seems very hit and miss. You could easily go to a club, be bashful and omega, and have not one girl give a fuck. You must have many off nights for every on night. And your closing game . . . how you go from being fawned over like a puppy to cock-in-pussy. Those two are still unclear to me.

Is this a reasonable enough practical real-world translation of what's going on?