Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am also curious about the points Uncle Walker and Pureevil brings up.

I am naturally shy and bashful and have seen the positive sides of it. It lowers bitch shields and makes you more approachable. But I always combine this with being brave, flirty and confident in my yumminess, so I'm not fickle or tense at all. So I set myself apart very much from the regular shy guy. Especially when I take charge and move things forward (aka. as open verbally and escalate).

I also think being shy and humble towards girls is a great compliment, because girls will feel beautiful and important, like you truly respect them. Not being loud and trying to be tough also sub-communicates that there is more to be found than what shows under the surface. And the opposite is true for tough guys.

Edit:
    I think there is a spectrum for shyness where you can go from happy/smiling to more sadness and stay adorable. I especially use that when out of momentum in day game.

This post has been ranked 1.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Coincidentally I have been thinking about this exact thing lately, how so much can be communicated via eye contact, and "girl coding" is basically "advanced eye contact".

Currently field testing a "beckon and wave" technique in bars and will report back if results are encouraging.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by pureevil View Post
    - Given these type of female behaviors, you must be fairly good looking to begin with. Girls don't go pet ugly puppies.
    Bwahahaha!!! Stolen!
    Interesting thread. Bashful works for me as "incongruent game". I tell women I am shy and they laugh. I guess my forward style, eye contact, etc, tells another story. At times I act over the top bashful (lowered eyes, averted gaze, stutter, blush if I can muster it, create awkwardness, etc. All these with tongue deeply in cheek. I also tell them I'm a virgin if they accuse me of being a player. Incongruence works.) But I have a feeling it's not the shyness IJJ is talking about. Or is it??? I don't get shy with "drop dead gorgeous" but there is a type that flusters me. With these I just end up acting way too serious, uninterested, high value, and inaccessible. Oh well! Maybe I should try shyness with this type.
    Not a macho-ego thing, but I get somewhat turned off by women saying I'm cute. It is a reversal of power and I don't like submitting. Also, about waking the huntress in women: I don't know what to do when I get aggressively pursued. I always reject advances that are too "ballsy", it just feels odd.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 3 votes.

UW and PE, I very much appreciate this type of feedback!! Its the type of feedback that is required for our PU concepts to improve! Its very clear to me that my descriptions are lacking. Hence my feeble attempts to help with pictures. But its still very hard. I think the main points I fail to communicate sometimes, is that its
    -Ironic (stand-up comedy like)
    -Veneer-like (not even sure how to explain lol)

-"Flamboyantly bashful" is a term I used before, to try to illustrate there is a juxtaposition at work here, and THAT is what pulls girls.
    -Two natural PUAs Ive known were my original inspiration, and they both conveyed a mix of "Girls love me" + "Im scared of girls"..
    -"Confidently timid", I guess...
    -This 2-layer'ness is something I tend to not think about, so I usually forget to mention it.

OK, so going forward,
    -I need to stop throwing terms like 'shy', 'bashful', 'timid', 'coy' etc etc around so carelessly.
    -I need to try to find a celebrity or movie character who does something similar, to use as reference point.

Regarding my own looks - honestly, Im really unsure myself!! The signals I get vary from very positive to rather negative.
    -Wargigs seem kinda crazy about me. To the point where I need to actively avoid them.
    -With hot girls, I seem to kinda polarize.
    -Also, a lot seems to hinge on me having a strong mood/vibe.
    -Objectively, I dont rate my looks very highly.
    -Several girls online have said I look good for my age. Not sure if means much.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 2 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjjji View Post
    -"Flamboyantly bashful" is a term I used before, to try to illustrate there is a juxtaposition at work here, and THAT is what pulls girls.
    -Two natural PUAs Ive known were my original inspiration, and they both conveyed a mix of "Girls love me" + "Im scared of girls"..
    -This 2-layer'ness is something I tend to not think about, so I usually forget to mention it.
    I believe TTM has brushed on this before... both energies the approachable relatablity of teenage boy-band groups as well as the flamboyant sexuality of touring rockstars. They are tools of my arsenal and might be a good way to describe Omega-game here:

Quote Originally Posted by The Thin Man View Post
    This is one of those interesting things...Androgyny can work for you.

However I think you are conflating two male archetypes... Although they both trade on androgyny. One of them is perhaps the most extremely sexually attractive, to many women, of all of the archetypes. Performers like Prince, Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Alice Cooper etc... are the archetype of the medicine man. He is a magical creature that is outside of the traditional gender duality a thin androgynous singer story teller dancer... A wearer of masks and costumes... Woman love the medicine man the most... The medicine man archetype is also behind the strange sexual draw of some kinds of cult leaders... Think about how androgynous Warren Jeffs is...

The other Archetype is the Man Child... Think Sean Cassidy, Nick Jonas, Justin Timberlake, or the early Beetles... This is the archetype of the boy bands. They are not magic they are approachable... and they are most attractive to virginal women. Their androgyny makes them less scary to pre-sexual teens who can get into a strange group frenzy over them, a kind of mob attraction you never see in mature women.
    I don't wanna hi-jack ijjis beautiful thread though... since the ramblings of a girl-mad 18 year old aren't that understandable either... but I'm wondering if this helps clear up anything.

UW and PE, I very much appreciate this type of feedback!! Its the type of feedback that is required for our PU concepts to improve!
    I am happy that it came across that way because I did not want this to be another of those arguments for arguments sake or to make the idea look stupid.

OK, so going forward,
    -I need to stop throwing terms like 'shy', 'bashful', 'timid', 'coy' etc etc around so carelessly.
    -I need to try to find a celebrity or movie character who does something similar, to use as reference point.
    I think the celebrity thing can be a little weak in cases like this because one of the most beloved by women story lines is the idea that the hero and heroine don’t even like each other and yet life just keeps throwing them together until suddenly they fall in love. Of course in real life, your virginity will probably last a long time if you use that as your SOP. (Standard Operating Procedure for those not in the business world)

I think the thing you could do that would help explain your ideas better is to put them in a context. Even if they do not always have to remain in that context, putting them there can help in explaining them.

So in this case, if I understand it correctly, the duality and veneer like part is that we should not be truly shy in the context of unable to approach women, but to put this in my story earlier, I could have ordered the woman to sit down and then acted shocked/shy that I just did it.

Duality is great for mystery and intrigue. I could use the bashful idea that way. Use that hovering idea, start talking to her, then if she suddenly turns full face toward or invests into the convo fully etc , suddenly go bashful. Then if it dies down to much come back and tease it some more. . ..

Am I on the right track?

Thanks UW you are so correct regarding the context.
    Yes, I think my idea is getting more through to you now! I shall improve the description further though, based on what I learned here!

Bacchus, thats a nice quote from TTM. Thats exactly the type of description I need to aim for. I have a lot to learn from him, when it comes to conveying things like this. His 'medicine man' is a sub class to magician.. very interesting.
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

This post has been ranked 10.00 out of 10 with 1 votes.

UW and PE, I very much appreciate this type of feedback!! Its the type of feedback that is required for our PU concepts to improve! Its very clear to me that my descriptions are lacking. Hence my feeble attempts to help with pictures. But its still very hard. I think the main points I fail to communicate sometimes, is that its
    -Ironic (stand-up comedy like)
    -Veneer-like (not even sure how to explain lol)
    Yeah as UW just said, and I said in my earlier post. . . we just need some context. You often seem to focus entirely on explaining a vibe, or the faces and looks you make, that are contrarian compared to most guy's experience, and are detached from any anchor into real world action.

A movie character could help. Runs the risk UW pointed out but would be very helpful if you could find the right scenes from the right movies.

Or maybe talk about what action you DO take. It comes off as if you don't approach, you don't lead, you don't talk or say much, you don't escalate, you don't isolate. . . what ACTION BASED steps DO you take? ("I puppydog" and ""I'm veneer-like" type stuff is not action, it's a heady description of a facial expression/vibe.) You cannot possibly not be taking any of the above action, or else you're fucking 1-3 fool's gold girls a year (maybe this is actually the case?? Hard to believe that though). So what action DO you take? What's a start to finish seduction look like? Do you ever approach? Do you go for girls who do not respond to "puppy dogging" type attractors, or you let them walk? In UW's situation (girl at coffee shop being somewhat resistant, but ultimately easily able to overcome by taking action displaying dominance and balls and leadership), do you let the girl walk if she doesn't approach you after you shoot her your looks? Or do you take action and get her to sit at your table, and THEN act shy?

That would give context to everything. My other post in this thread is a legitimate attempt to put together the puzzle pieces you've dropped (it seems I missed the mark?), but in the absence of a clear seduction MO all these seemingly contrarian ideas (don't approach, don't escalate, don't demonstrate leadership, don't show dominance, don't be a sexual threat, etc etc etc) are mostly just head scratchers. Need context

Dance Floor Seduction Skills360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sase View Post
    Bwahahaha!!! Stolen!
    Interesting thread. Bashful works for me as "incongruent game". I tell women I am shy and they laugh. I guess my forward style, eye contact, etc, tells another story. At times I act over the top bashful (lowered eyes, averted gaze, stutter, blush if I can muster it, create awkwardness, etc. All these with tongue deeply in cheek. I also tell them I'm a virgin if they accuse me of being a player. Incongruence works.) But I have a feeling it's not the shyness IJJ is talking about. Or is it??? I don't get shy with "drop dead gorgeous" but there is a type that flusters me. With these I just end up acting way too serious, uninterested, high value, and inaccessible. Oh well! Maybe I should try shyness with this type.
    Not a macho-ego thing, but I get somewhat turned off by women saying I'm cute. It is a reversal of power and I don't like submitting. Also, about waking the huntress in women: I don't know what to do when I get aggressively pursued. I always reject advances that are too "ballsy", it just feels odd.
    ^ this is exactly what I do… and yeah the key world is incongruency, in other words you act shy and bashfull, but the girl knows you are full of shit and is totally the opposite…

I also do this with playing “stupid/ignorant”
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skills360 View Post
    ^ this is exactly what I do… and yeah the key world is incongruency, in other words you act shy and bashfull, but the girl knows you are full of shit and is totally the opposite…

I also do this with playing “stupid/ignorant”
    Yeah for sure. . I do this with all kinds of feigned emotions. . you play around and have fun and everyone knows its all for fun and plays along. Maybe you cry, maybe you act embarrassed, maybe you act cute and bashful, maybe you act angry and overly aggressive (those two workout twin clowns you always post could do all the above in a fun attractive way, for example). . . its all in good fun!

"But the girl knows you are full of shit" gives this stuff CONTEXT, you can then fit bashful or ignorant or puppydog into a context that makes sense for getting laid. Bashful then isn't the cornerstone of the lay in that case. . . cocky/funny play acting is the cornerstone of the lay (which makes sense for getting laid, fits into the context of an action-taking ladies man who lands himself pussy). That's what I'm trying to find here. . context.

Is that what you're doing IJJJI? You seem to come off as if your bashfulness/puppydog/omeganess is genuine, that its who you are, and a cornerstone of your game, rather than a fun thing you do to cut up with a girl from a cocky/funny having fun place. If this is the case, that all this is genuine and somehow sits outside of how PU as most know it works, then I'm really curious about the actionable steps behind a typical ijjji lay, just for information and enlightenment's sake.